Will Rohit Sharma be able to score another double century in ODIs?

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Ah ah so that is where the word delusion comes in ... all the time you posted to my post knowing that you had been blocked a long time ago, hoping that I somehow read them :hysterical:

I looked at your profile to see what you post here ... Does Kohli spank you in your dreams? ... Do you have venomous teeth, if so I know folks who can help to remove them :hmmmm:

Last chance to respond to this if you want (so you don't feel you went unnoticed),  then you will be back to the hell hole where you can back yourself to probably responding to me knowing no one is reading them (follow your advise and seek some professional help)

Good that you've been tracking what I post here. Go back a little more in time and refresh what was happening in your threads in April-May 2019. May shame you into another hibernation. You can use that free time to guide Cricinfo's editorial content or maybe even feel you run the world order.

What's with those smileys like 5 yr olds? Trying to live upto the nick I gave you today?

7 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Good that you've been tracking what I post here. Go back a little more in time and refresh what was happening in your threads in April-May 2019. May shame you into another hibernation. You can use that free time to guide Cricinfo's editorial content or maybe even feel you run the world order.

What's with those smileys like 5 yr olds? Trying to live upto the nick I gave you today?

Ok so as expected, you can't run beyond 3 posts ...  there is nothing much you could come up with than your limited intelligence allows ... as they say mullah ki daud masjid tak (no offense meant if you really are a mullah):hysterical:

You are blocked because you are a certified troll, your comments add zero value to anyone ... get back to your - "manchild, i taught you a lesson" huffing and puffing

Sorry, don't expect me to pay any rent to stay in your rotten mind forever ... Slight bit of maturity and intelligence would have told you to not respond to people who do not care for you 

Tata :flybye:

Edited by zen
Just now, zen said:

Ok so expected, you can't run beyond 3 posts ...  there is nothing much you could come up with than your limited intelligence allows ... as they say mullah ki daud masjid tak (no offense meant if you really are a mullah):hysterical:

You are blocked because you are a certified troll, your comments add zero value to anyone ... get back to your - "manchild, i taught you a lesson" huffing and puffing

Sorry, don't expect me to pay any rent to stay in your rotten mind forever ... Slight bit of maturity and intelligence would have told you to not respond to people who do not care for you 

For grownups like you with stunted intelligence but extreme delusions, I only offer my sympathies. May the imminent hibernation help you heal

24 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Wait a minute. You mean to say when this weirdo was asking about my degree and skill, he was actually trying to insult me? And that he counts leaving India as an achievement in life?

Sick burn @zen. You got me there.

Your opinions are formed by the company you keep and the strawman they use :winky:

I rated you higher ... hope I am right! 

And also do not mind getting a 4th degree without actually going to college if possible

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, zen said:

I went through the thread again including reading posts from blocked posters including @Laaloo @ShoonyaSifar 

Did not notice this before. So after I post something, the guy below makes an unnecessary comment despite knowing he is blocked and I am not reading his post:

then continues with his attempts to troll 

another fanboy comes in to write the following (who spends most of his time on writing against other players) 

Strawman used. Different formats 

another fanboy jumps in with irrelevant facts and strawman as replied 

then the blocked troll writes this:

a troll talking about trolling nice 

another blocked troll writes this (when I had seen him devote his life writing against other players) and when no one even reads his posts anymore

Then the first blocked poster takes another potshot:

Strawman and again knowing that his posts are not being read so writing anything that comes to his mind 

Poor posting because of extreme fanboyism .

It was a simple question. Just write yes or no and move on. Why ruin each and every thread with useless stats?

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

It was a simple question. Just write yes or no and move on. Why ruin each and every thread with useless stats?

I will give you 2 more posts as well if you want (I have limited time so like to discuss with those who appreciate a good discussion. Even when I am here, I am multitasking) 

Why should it be an issue on what I post that too on cricket and potential improvements? Have I attacked any poster like you try to do? I don't even recall quoting you in a long long time (even before I blocked you?). Do you think this forum is about praising certain players from Mumbai and writing/trolling against Pandya, Pujara, etc., (Do I go about trolling/attacking those who write against these players? There are multiple threads).  Have I ever engaged with you for writing against any player? And when people actually write on cricket and discuss data, you have issues as they do not fit your perception. Anyone can see what you have been doing since the past few weeks including trying to ruin threads. 

I have even blocked you (and you have that option too). Why do you keep trying to take panja with me? Why do I have to be judged by immature folks, who I do not even engage with or are not even in my sphere? What have you done (apart from trying to take panga from behind your computer) to be even suggesting what I should be doing?

I have read tons of comment on social media (not just forums) from various fans. I am appalled by the level of dumbness in general (80/20 rule). This mass is beyond help, probably requiring a cultural change (unfortunately, from my PoV, whether correct or incorrect, you fall into that category. And you have done nothing to change that opinion even though you could actually be a great guy but there has hardly been any positive interactions. I can give you that benefit of doubt though).  Since then I have decided to only spend time with quality content (the reason that I have blocked you and some of the other "one way" extreme opinion holders is that I do not see an openness in them to see various perspectives). 

2 more posts to go (if you want) ... 

Edited by zen
On 3/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, zen said:

For the first 50-60 runs, some of these guys bat unnecessarily over cautiously 

View overall figures 
Primary team India 
Opposition team Australia  or England  or India  or New Zealand  or Pakistan  or South Africa  or Sri Lanka  or West Indies 
Start of match date greater than or equal to 1 Jan 2018 
Runs scored less than or equal to 60 
Batting position between 1 and 3 
Ordered by batting strike rate (descending)
Overall figures
Player Span Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s  
MA Agarwal 2020-2020 5 5 0 86 32 17.20 83 103.61 0 0 0 12 1  
PP Shaw 2020-2020 3 3 0 84 40 28.00 82 102.43 0 0 0 12 2  
S Dhawan 2018-2020 29 28 1 644 51* 23.85 719 89.56 0 1 2 99 5  
V Kohli 2018-2020 22 21 3 590 60 32.77 728 81.04 0 2 1 55 5  
KL Rahul 2019-2020 8 8 0 204 57 25.50 292 69.86 0 1 1 17 2  
Shubman Gill 2019-2020 3 3 0 49 33 16.33 71 69.01 0 0 0 5 1  
RG Sharma 2018-2020 28 27 0 507 57 18.77 738 68.69 0 3 2 56 10  
AT Rayudu 2018-2018 2 2 2 43 31* - 64 67.18 0 0 0 4 0

As I said, I would prefer an improvement in those SR rather than hope that they play like that to score a 200 in one of xyz games 

Article on cricinfo too with a thread discussing it:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ind-vs-eng-2nd-odi-2020-21-india-s-conservative-starts-batting-first-in-odis-hurting-them-1256956

:aha: