IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

How has KM Asif bowled this time ?

Missed his bowling so far.

he bowled between 136 to 143K ...many balls around 139 to 142K.

Point is if he wants to come into reckoning he has to be between 145 to 148K. 

His line n length is a bit shortish always so batsman kind of knows he will be a bit short so they r ready to play him. his fullish balls are kinda full toss or easy to handle.

his inswing/outswing capabilties are average. i liked some of his bouncers but bcos he is mostly shortish batsman r ready for that.

final verdict- not god enough to represent India in any format as of today. when i mean India in any format - he is not among first 7 to 8 India fast bowlers for sure.

tushar pande did look as if he has potential to play for India.

yesterday i saw unadkat....he looks so MEAGRE and he is an INDIA Bowler. are selectors applying their mind ???

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Siraj

147.9 kph with bounce

145.6 kph

Lots at 142 k+

Hitting the bat hard and high.

Siraj's pace has never been consistent some days he barely touches 142 and some days he easily goes 145+.

Same thing Krishna , they should be bowling constantly over 145s, this IPL season has been v.disappointing in terms of new fast bowling  talent the good thing is there is hardly any Trundlers in top 20 wkt taker's list, and bashing sub 140 kmph bowlers are getting.

Edited by tapandrun

16 hours ago, maniac said:

This should be voted as the Most depressing thread currently.

Are you not enjoying Mukesh Koomar, Bhuvi Ko Mar, Random Kumar, Trundler Kumar, 24-Slower-balls Patel, Unadkunt, Sandeep Sharmilee, Suckeria etc. bowling artistic and floaty bat-ticklers that produce entertaining boundaries  ??

Edited by express bowling

15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Are you not enjoying Mukesh Kumar, Bhuvi Ko Mar, Random Kumar, Trundler Kumar ( oxymoron ), 24-Slower-balls Patel, Unadkunt, Sandeep Sharmilee, Suckeria etc. bowling artistic and floaty bat-ticklers that produce entertaining boundaries  ??

I was sad when I read your post but then when I look at those names closely and see they don’t even have anything to offer in batting or fielding either, sadness becomes depression. 

Edited by maniac

Terrible IPL so far w.r.t domestic fast bowlers performance. I hope that changes. And fast

Umran brought in as the 6th bowler after 10 overs, trundlers being worshipped, no new breakout stars that are express. 
Kuldeep n Tyagi should get a game FFS. Umran should be told to bowl quick and not worry about extraneous factors.

Edited by MK55

As a MI fan, i have to acknowledge that Nokia's 20th was nothing but pure fire. He was honing in on those Yorkers like maverick dropping bombs. It was spectacular fast bowling to watch. Ball after ball he just gave very little away and both the batsmen had to run singles to win the game.

Kudos to anrich nortje... Take a bow.

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

Are you not enjoying Mukesh Koomar, Bhuvi Ko Mar, Random Kumar, Trundler Kumar ( oxymoron ), 24-Slower-balls Patel, Unadkunt, Sandeep Sharmilee, Suckeria etc. bowling artistic and floaty bat-ticklers that produce entertaining boundaries  ??

Hahaha. Bro seems to be suffering personally from seeing all these slow coaches.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Are you not enjoying Mukesh Koomar, Bhuvi Ko Mar, Random Kumar, Trundler Kumar ( oxymoron ), 24-Slower-balls Patel, Unadkunt, Sandeep Sharmilee, Suckeria etc. bowling artistic and floaty bat-ticklers that produce entertaining boundaries  ??

I LOLed.

Sad but true.

Not trying to be pedantic here, but Trundler Kumar is not an oxymoron. Its a redundancy.

I simply hate, abhor, detest  and despise redundancies.

3 hours ago, Stan AF said:

As a MI fan, i have to acknowledge that Nokia's 20th was nothing but pure fire. He was honing in on those Yorkers like maverick dropping bombs. It was spectacular fast bowling to watch. Ball after ball he just gave very little away and both the batsmen had to run singles to win the game.

Kudos to anrich nortje... Take a bow.

That is an explosive metaphor. :lol:

It will be a miracle to see all these guys getting a single game at this point. 

Tyagi

Sen

Avinash

Harshit

Gurnoor

Much easier for young leggies to leave an impact than Pacers in IPL.  Suyash Sharma if he was a 140k+ pacer would not have made it to playing XI for KKR.. As he barely has any FC experience.