IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

These Avesh, Bhuvi, Harshal , Chahal are favourites of Indian selectors, TM and commentators. Yday I read somewhere that csk got a big jolt at the start of the match when Chahar got injured in first over of the match, this is the mindset of our media and reporters. Forget all these all time looser and trundler Samrat like Bhuvi still have some fan on icf.

Edited by raki05

24 minutes ago, raki05 said:

These Avesh, Bhuvi, Harshal , Chahal are favourites of Indian selectors, TM and commentators. Yday I read somewhere that csk got a big jolt at the start of the match when Chahar got injured in first over of the match, this is the mindset of our media and reporters. Forget all these all time looser and trundler Samrat like Bhuvi still have some fan on icf.

One of them can't tolerate trolls like me:wp23:,

Oh yes I call out their lust for  trundlers

51 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

That season he was bowling alongside Nortje and Rabada...who were both in form.

40 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

He had  Prime Rabada and Nortje in his side back then.

It's not that. Not entirely anyway. Avesh was bowling quicker, a higher percentage of hard/short lengths and a tight line in 2021.  But in 2022, he was floating it up while bowling slower and his line was not that good.

https://mobile.twitter.com/albatrosscric/status/1642827329570324480

9 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

It's not that. Not entirely anyway. Avesh was bowling quicker, a higher percentage of hard/short lengths and a tight line in 2021.  But in 2022, he was floating it up while bowling slower and his line was not that good.

https://mobile.twitter.com/albatrosscric/status/1642827329570324480

I'm interested to see if his release point has changed. His action is not very repeatable so any approximation also is alright. It feels as if he's releasing it lower now though that could be my imagination. 

except for 1 match , I have found all matches played on PATTA's.

little purchase some spinners got but pacers have hardly found any green on the Pitch.

if india creates such pitches - fast bowlers would stop bowling fast.  i can easily realise why fast bowlers turn into trundlers and some turn into Spinners ( Manoj prabhakar turned into a spinner)

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

That wicket ball was at 146.3 k by Siraj as per Hawkeye.

bowling at 146K on this Pitch is a LION effort.Siraj will be deadly bowling outside of INDIA and hope he is in the bowling 11 for world test championship test match.

with bumrah out for 1 year SHAMMI and SIRAJ are kinda one level ahead of any other bowler for probably all the three formats. Probably no 3 bowler that I can see is umran Malik( am i biased in my decision) 

though India may not play them in all the 3 formats. serious decline of avesh Khan, prasidh is no where present. mohsin khan absent . karthik tyagi , navdeep saini ,kuldeep sen not even into IPL teams clearly indiacate some issue. 

sardar arshdeep is talented but his speeds are not consistent and still no where to challenge even Umran Malik.

with this IPL , I am not very happy with the INDIAN Pace bowling talent on show. 

Lets wait and see as our IPL coaches cant be trusted , they may be asking some good fast bowler to lay eggs on the bench.