DRS news: "Wicket zone" extended to the top of the bails

Texan

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I didnt even know they stopped at the bottom of the bails which doesnt make sense,this was a obvious change to make and should benefit every bowler.

Because Hawkeye has margin error in prediction. It is not accurate for me that should have left bails out of equation. Bowler is getting more than benefit of doubt now. 

8 hours ago, gattaca said:

Because Hawkeye has margin error in prediction. It is not accurate for me that should have left bails out of equation. Bowler is getting more than benefit of doubt now. 

Yes but the point is, hitting the bail is out in cricket. 

2 hours ago, New guy said:

Bullshit, the number of times our batsmen were given out wrongly on over seas tour is numerous. They would probably average 5 more in SENA with DRS 

Our batsmen is a different story. No doubt about it. Fab 4 would have average snore. Never will forget the 2008 series vs aussies.

I meant the Sena chutiyas. And padosis when they play in Pakistan. I remember Miandad always never seemed to get out for lbw as home umpiring bias shielded him. 

make no mistake though drs or not Ashwin and Jadeja will destroy those past greats along with Shami and Umesh in India. 

6 hours ago, New guy said:

Bullshit, the number of times our batsmen were given out wrongly on over seas tour is numerous. They would probably average 5 more in SENA with DRS 

Particularly in Australia. Remember "shoulder before wicket" dismissal of Sachin?

Umpiring in Australia was hideous in the 90s. DRS is showing Aussies their place in the cricket World.