Family man 2 banned in Tamil Nadu ?

gattaca

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

How come?

Overworked. Under appreciated.

The fact she stuck around with the terrible husband for as long as she did is miracle in itself.

She chose to get back to work, she had a choice of staying home and look after the kids. She decided to return to work. Husband was terrible!? She was the one having affairs. You must have watched a different show, he gave up his job and was around taking care of kids. Anyway, they made her char confusing. 

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

She chose to get back to work, she had a choice of staying home and look after the kids. She decided to return to work. Husband was terrible!? She was the one having affairs. You must have watched a different show, he gave up his job and was around taking care of kids. Anyway, they made her char confusing. 

She had to go back to work as the husband’s income wasn't enough.

The entire first season, the husband was aloof and palmed the kids off to the wife. As he is "too busy". 

Well. The wife also works full time. But she wouldn't be able to palm off the kids to the husband on the account of her being too busy.

Zero love and affection from the husband for almost all of the first season. And the husband is a serial liar, tells ten lies to cover up one lie.

Don't blame the wife for looking at options beyond a deadend loveless marriage. 

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

She had to go back to work as the husband’s income wasn't enough.

no mate, she returned because she was going crazy sitting at home. Which show did you watch?

The entire first season, the husband was aloof and palmed the kids off to the wife. As he is "too busy". 

National duty, Bharat mata ki sewa, she doesn’t know.

Zero love and affection from the husband for almost all of the first season. And the husband is a serial liar, tells ten lies to cover up one lie.

Don't blame the wife for looking at options beyond a deadend loveless marriage. 

This I don’t understand, supposedly college sweethearts right? North and South Indian, for a love marriage, they showed no chemistry. Ek taraf se taali nahin banta hain. She seemed more aloof than him. Why the duck did they decide to get married? :giggle:

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

no mate, she returned because she was going crazy sitting at home. Which show did you watch?

National duty, Bharat mata ki sewa, she doesn’t know.

This I don’t understand, supposedly college sweethearts right? North and South Indian, for a love marriage, they showed no chemistry. Ek taraf se taali nahin banta hain. She seemed more aloof than him. Why the duck did they decide to get married? :giggle:

She thought marriage would be a pleasure source. Like a constant dose of cocaine. Reality showed up and crashed the illusion.

40 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Love probably petered out over time. Not unheard of.

Manoj's character is a great agent. But a deadbeat dad. Dumped all his responsibilities on his long suffering wife.

I haven't finished watching season 2. I hope she dumps his arse and goes somewhere where she can be a lot happier. Poor lady was struggling the sham of a marriage.

58 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Love probably petered out over time. Not unheard of.

Manoj's character is a great agent. But a deadbeat dad. Dumped all his responsibilities on his long suffering wife.

I haven't finished watching season 2. I hope she dumps his arse and goes somewhere where she can be a lot happier. Poor lady was struggling the sham of a marriage.

:lol: we have a winner here...in an award for feminists...

This I don’t understand, supposedly college sweethearts right? North and South Indian, for a love marriage, they showed no chemistry. Ek taraf se taali nahin banta hain. She seemed more aloof than him. Why the duck did they decide to get married? spacer.png

Pretty realistic portrayal of dynamics. 

I like that they used a proper south Indian actor for her character,yet one who looks like she's lived in Mumbai.

Very believable .

The mannerisms , sensibilities and reactions of suchi are very real .It shows the north south dynamics very well, with suchi always interested in family and the growth of children, just as most south Indians are, and very open and shrikant being a little more conservative,raw yet likeable, but assuming things in his own manner.

Another movie I saw this played out was in ab tak chhappan with nana and revathy.

12 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Pretty realistic portrayal of dynamics. 

I like that they used a proper south Indian actor for her character,yet one who looks like she's lived in Mumbai.

Very believable .

The mannerisms , sensibilities and reactions of suchi are very real .It shows the north south dynamics very well, with suchi always interested in family and the growth of children, just as most south Indians are, and very open and shrikant being a little more conservative,raw yet likeable, but assuming things in his own manner.

He doesn't even talk to his wife properly. 

Constantly lies to her. Constantly cuts her off on the phone when she is trying to talk.

Can learn lot about a man the who he treats his lady. Great agent but complete deadbeat on the way he treats Suchi.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

He doesn't even talk to his wife properly. 

Constantly lies to her. Constantly cuts her off on the phone when she is trying to talk.

Can learn lot about a man the who he treats his lady. Great agent but complete deadbeat on the way he treats Suchi.

You twinkle eyed fan, you are twinkle toed for Priyamani. She is just having second thoughts about her life partner, just looking for an excuse to escape, that’s how it is written in the series, you are biased. :winky: