Family man 2 banned in Tamil Nadu ?

gattaca

On 6/13/2021 at 2:13 PM, Real McCoy said:

This should be canceled due to a different reason than politics. This is turning men into women. Who watches a series :noidea:

normalizing of sexual deviance is a planned attack to neuter nationalism. its everywhere. 

Samantha Akkineni (Raji) and Naga Chaitanya (grandson of ANR, son of Nagarjuna) have called it quits on their marriage :cry:

Marriage lasted barely 5 years. You wouldn't know it looking at their loved up photos on Instagram.

Goes to show, believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see (have to think my Guru-ji for this pearl for wisdom)

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Samantha Akkineni (Raji) and Naga Chaitanya (grandson of ANR, son of Nagarjuna) have called it quits on their marriage :cry:

Marriage lasted barely 5 years. You wouldn't know it looking at their loved up photos on Instagram.

Goes to show, believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see (have to think my Guru-ji for this pearl for wisdom)

It all started because of The Family Man drama, and recently Chay wanted Samantha to quit acting after this controversy and wanted to start a family. Samantha wanted to continue acting and put the whole family planning on hold for a few years. Both led to difference of opinions which even Nagarjuna and the entire family couldn't solve. This led to the divorce. They were a happy couple with no problems until this year. 

20 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

It all started because of The Family Man drama, and recently Chay wanted Samantha to quit acting after this controversy and wanted to start a family. Samantha wanted to continue acting and put the whole family planning on hold for a few years. Both led to difference of opinions which even Nagarjuna and the entire family couldn't solve. This led to the divorce. They were a happy couple with no problems until this year. 

Sad to hear.

42 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

This has fake news written all over. 

Sounds like something that Kangana would say. Bitch has an opinion on everything and everyone. 

How much of a low life do you have to be, to take pot-shots at TWO couples going through a traumatic divorce?

Any divorce doesn't have only a single reason that caused it in the first place. There are many.

One of the things I heard, apart from other publicized (read 'leaked') reasons is that their family were putoff with the explicit scenes in the series.

1 minute ago, sorak said:

Any divorce doesn't have only a single reason that caused it in the first place. There are many.

One of the things I heard, apart from other publicized (read 'leaked') reasons is that their family were putoff with the explicit scenes in the series.

Yup. Heard the same.

Pretty bold stuff. The scenes she did in "Super Deluxe" and "Family Man 2".

There are tons of YouTube videos painting Samantha as the at-fault party but hardly any blaming Chaitanya. There just a few blaming Amala but overall, it's a Samantha bash-fest all the way. What is done is done. The official split announcement should be the closure for this news item but news/gossip channels just wont let it go!