India tour of Eng - Tour Match, Chester-le-Street (3 day match)

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

But but Pujara is The Wall..  He is better than Dravid.  These are lies Indian cricket fans are fed with. 

Meanwhile why is Woke Joker vegan ultra pro max Kaptaan is not playing?  What are Ganguly & Jay Shah doing?  Minting money from Indian tax payers? 

Be mentally prepared to see few new threads dedicated to Pujara's amazing ability pop up on ICF in no time. 

Edited by Frustrated
14 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Why have clown and Rahane skipped this match? Were they affected with corona as well? It's not as if they're guaranteed a good series... 

Brat thinks he doesnt need practice and he will do a repeat of 2018 where he scored 500 odd runs... he hasnt scored ANY century in 2 years.. he needs all the practice he can get.. But i guess hes out enjoying the sights of Durham with his dharam patni and aulad

Anyway pannuati chewtiya laudaa kuli is too defiant when it come sto practice games. Wtf does he think of himself? Get lost and get *ed you piece of ****. * you dipshit. Mentally stunted prick. 

It's time to remove pujara, kuli himself and I am sorry Rahul should only play middle order. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Anyway pannuati chewtiya laudaa kuli is too defiant when it come sto practice games. Wtf does he think of himself? Get lost and get *ed you piece of ****. * you dipshit. Mentally stunted prick. 

It's time to remove pujara, kuli himself and I am sorry Rahul should only play middle order. 

Pujara and Rahane should be  dropped. 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Guys county players are good in their conditions. 

Same as ranji teams. Top ranji sides would thrash England in India. 

Nope they won't..  Vinay Kumar Jaydev Unadkat are the top wicket takers here.  They will play in a Ranji Select XI & witness Root smacking Triple ton & a Stokes Buttler special. 

Unlike us they don't play finished players like Pujara in the team 

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope they won't..  Vinay Kumar Jaydev Unadkat are the top wicket takers here.  They will play in a Ranji Select XI & witness Root smacking Triple ton & a Stokes Buttler special. 

Agree about Pujara. 

But what about the others? 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

They will get squashed by proper ra ji sides though. That's That's I meant. Not select 11.