BJP voters who dislike Modi

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am on the same boat. I am not a BJP supporter per se as likes of Yogi Adityanath, Sadhvi Pragya etc are too right wing for me.

But I honestly believe Modi has all the best intentions and want nothing more than betterment of the country. He is an honest man who relentlessly work everyday for upliftment of India. Think about this....he is a 70 year old man with no kids or family and just a 94 year old mother. He is definitely not doing it for money or for his family. There are no incentives for him. He can easily retire and spend his life lavishly in govt bunglow. But the fact that he takes so much abuse and still works selflessly for greater good of the country makes me his bhakt.

I am very good in understanding people as in who is fake..who is real, who is right...who is wrong. I being a bengali living in UK who does not have voting right in India have no compulsion to like a 70 year old Gujrati man. But I genuinely believe he is a decent man and hence support him. Ofcourse like any human being, sometime he succeeds...sometime he fails but one cant fault him being an honest trier.

For me, Narendra Modi is the best PM India ever had and people will realize that only when he is gone.

Power is huge incentive. Ability to control and dictate terms is big incentive. At time power can be more addictive than money.

Whatever you mentioned fits for Mamta also. 

Think about this... she is a 66 year old woman with no kids or family. She is definitely not doing it for money or for her family. She dresses simple. There are no incentives for her. She can easily retire and spend his life lavishly in govt bunglow. But the fact that he takes so much abuse despite being female in male dominated society and still works selflessly for greater good of the state makes me xyz fan.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Power is huge incentive. Ability to control and dictate terms is big incentive. At time power can be more addictive than money.

Think about this... she is a 66 year old woman with no kids or family. She is definitely not doing it for money or for her family. She dresses simple. There are no incentives for her. She can easily retire and spend his life lavishly in govt bunglow. But the fact that he takes so much abuse despite being female in male dominated society and still works selflessly for greater good of the state makes me xyz fan.

Mamta has nephew and there has been quiet a few scam cases on her and her nephew. She is lining him as her successor. She is definitely doing it for her family.

Anothet important thing is Modi has been a brilliant CM of Gujrat and made it a progressive state. People used to talk about Gujrat model even back then. Does anyone ever talk about Bengal model? LOL. If anything Mamta made Bengal miserable place to live and a failed state. 

But then again, I want Mamta to become next PM. Why should we bengalis only suffer? Let entire India face the chin music :giggle:

Mamta has nephew and there has been quiet a few scam cases on her and her nephew. She is lining him as her successor. She is definitely doing it for her family.

Anothet important thing is Modi has been a brilliant CM of Gujrat and made it a progressive state. People used to talk about Gujrat model even back then. Does anyone ever talk about Bengal model? LOL. If anything Mamta made Bengal miserable place to live and a failed state. 

But then again, I want Mamta to become next PM. Why should we bengalis only suffer? Let entire India face the chin music :giggle:
Bengal which was the leading state before the 80s had gone from bad to worse ,while Gujarat has risen.I expect this trend to Continue as.long as the bhadralokis have their heads buried in the sand.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

What good has she done for Bengal that shows that she is an administrator - let alone an able one? In all the time that she has been CM her actual dev contributions are 0. The only thing she has done is to increase the number of illegal Bangladeshis in India and crack down on anyone opposed to her. What makes her capable of being a CM? 

She is like the barking dog that the Joker talks about in the Dark Knight. She basically knows nothing but to bark. She has no agenda other than that she is anti-Modi and currently supposedly pro-Bengali. If she were to win - her entire efforts would be to subdue any and all opposition so she can continue her domination and thirst for power. 

I shudder to think what would happen to India if she were to become more powerful. I think all you NRIs are better off in your adopted countries like Mr. Sujit. Pls leave the voting to us resident Indians who actually have to deal with the repercussions of voting an insane woman to a position of responsibility in the country.

Governor Swaraj bullies BharadwajSpeaks (earlier True Indology), forces him to quit twitter. I am sure most here are aware of that handle and excellent work done by him in subjects related to Indic history. Power has gone to the heads of people like Swaraj. 

A man who should be correcting/curating school textbooks forced into hiding, not by the LEFT :facepalm:

Many BJP voters have reasons to feel let down by the party which has abandoned them. Come 2024 they may still vote for BJP cos of TINA but doesn't mean they shouldn't air grievances. Stalin within one month of becoming CM formed a committee to revamp his state's school textbooks, appointed a rabid Maoist supporting Christian priest as member of TNPSC. This govt did nothing in this regard, NCERT books are just the same as they were pre-2014, only a few months ago did they decide to do something but delayed their notice so much that there was <1 day for people to give their suggestions...many were eager and had even been collecting material but one day, are you kidding me? First thing Arjun Singh did as HRD Min in 2004 was 'desaffronize' textbooks by forming a panel of JNU, AMU, Jamia profs. There are things to admire even in your enemy, learn to take initiative from them, learn to be decisive and ruthless. 7 years in power, still they haven't learnt to be proactive? Still haven't pursued cases to logical conclusion, they do these exposes every now and then  but don't follow up. 

Also other parties take care of their cadre. Why should BJP Bengal members continue taking such risks when top brass of BJP doesn't even acknowledge the scale of violence in the state? Most people don't see or understand 10D chess, don't be alarmed if they put personal safety above party loyalty. 

There are valid reasons why BJP supporters aren't enthusiastic like they were a few years back. Don't gaslight them to show how big a chatukar you are, instead demand excellence (or at least competence to start with) from the people you have voted to power. 

Edited by Gollum

14 hours ago, Banton said:

Mamta Banerji or Arvind kejriwaal over feku/pappu any day.

I hope both these party spread through all states in India.

Regarding Kejri, let Delhi based ICFers opine.

But no Mamata, she is a goon having no control over her cadre. Will sell country's interests in a heartbeat. No vision/direction, promotes corruption and syndicate raj, anti-industry, intolerant, dictatorial tendencies, she combines the worst of all other parties. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Governor Swaraj bullies BharadwajSpeaks (earlier True Indology), forces him to quit twitter. I am sure most here are aware of that handle and excellent work done by him in subjects related to Indic history. Power has gone to the heads of people like Swaraj. 

A man who should be correcting/curating school textbooks forced into hiding, not by the LEFT :facepalm:

Many BJP voters have reasons to feel let down by the party which has abandoned them. Come 2024 they may still vote for BJP cos of TINA but doesn't mean they shouldn't air grievances. Stalin within one month of becoming CM formed a committee to revamp his state's school textbooks, appointed a rabid Maoist supporting Christian priest as member of TNPSC. This govt did nothing in this regard, NCERT books are just the same as they were pre-2014, only a few months ago did they decide to do something but delayed their notice so much that there was <1 day for people to give their suggestions...many were eager and had even been collecting material but one day, are you kidding me? First thing Arjun Singh did as HRD Min in 2004 was 'desaffronize' textbooks by forming a panel of JNU, AMU, Jamia profs. There are things to admire even in your enemy, learn to take initiative from them, learn to be decisive and ruthless. 7 years in power, still they haven't learnt to be proactive? Still haven't pursued cases to logical conclusion, they do these exposes every now and then  but don't follow up. 

Also other parties take care of their cadre. Why should BJP Bengal members continue taking such risks when top brass of BJP doesn't even acknowledge the scale of violence in the state? Most people don't see or understand 10D chess, don't be alarmed if they put personal safety above party loyalty. 

There are valid reasons why BJP supporters aren't enthusiastic like they were a few years back. Don't gaslight them to show how big a chatukar you are, instead demand excellence (or at least competence to start with) from the people you have voted to power. 

What has this got to do with Modi? Did he tell Swaraj to threaten Bharadwaj? Guvnor thinks he is still the Guvnor. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What has this got to do with Modi? Did he tell Swaraj to threaten Bharadwaj? Guvnor thinks he is still the Guvnor. 

I said people like Swaraj. Not Modi, anyway didn't want a separate thread for that, hence posted here. 

He backtracked because of backlash. But damage done. 

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

What good has she done for Bengal that shows that she is an administrator - let alone an able one? In all the time that she has been CM her actual dev contributions are 0. The only thing she has done is to increase the number of illegal Bangladeshis in India and crack down on anyone opposed to her. What makes her capable of being a CM? 

She is like the barking dog that the Joker talks about in the Dark Knight. She basically knows nothing but to bark. She has no agenda other than that she is anti-Modi and currently supposedly pro-Bengali. If she were to win - her entire efforts would be to subdue any and all opposition so she can continue her domination and thirst for power. 

I shudder to think what would happen to India if she were to become more powerful. I think all you NRIs are better off in your adopted countries like Mr. Sujit. Pls leave the voting to us resident Indians who actually have to deal with the repercussions of voting an insane woman to a position of responsibility in the country.

How did you reach to conclusion that I am NRI?

3 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

TBH, far less comical than you reaching the conclusion Mamta is NOT corrupt and nepotist.

What I said was those lines of thinking that a person who is not married or may not have desires will have good for country at heart only is flawed thinking, just like how Mamta despite being unmarried and no huge for herself is not good either.

Anyway main point was power itself is as big incentive as money, at times bigger than money and desire for power is also strong.

I am totally opposite. By and large I like Modi as a person but do not like his performance.

But then I also like Kejriwala and Rahul too. At the top of leadership I find it difficult to hate these leaders.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lord ohh lord  yugi odityoneth is the second choice :facepalm: may God forbid if this clown  becomes our next pm nation will be literally dragged into stone age.

India will turn into up Bihar, a crime hub!!

He is better than Mamta Banerjee though. If she is aspiring to become PM....why cant Yogi? 

Also, who told you Bihar is crime hub? The biggest crime hub and rape capital is New Delhi where Kejriwal rules.