1 t20 final 2010 which they lost

1 Icc champions trophy final 2009 which they won

SF : 1 ( wc 2019)

Doesnt look like much of a step up

India 

1 world cup Final 2011 won

2 T20 finals : 2007 and 2014 - 1 won 1 Lost

2 Champions trophy finals : 1 won 1 Lost

SF: 2015, 2019 (odi wc) , 2016 ( t20 wcup) 

20 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

This is clearly double standard by Aussies.   Had India prepared these type of wickets, the Aussies would have been bitching and moaning about it day and night. And ICC might have already come into play.    

But now they are completely silent despite all this humiliation. 

Aussies gave zero *s for this series, they rested & tried players throughout. If you saw today's match, their surrender was akin to they were waiting to board the flight back home & get out of Bangladesh

Aussies will bulldoze Bangladesh in world cup but they should be worried about lack of batting backup in comparison to top teams. 

31 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

This is clearly double standard by Aussies.   Had India prepared these type of wickets, the Aussies would have been bitching and moaning about it day and night. And ICC might have already come into play.    

Don't think they care enough for this bilateral series.

Cometh WT20 I can guarantee you that they will absolutely Smash them.

Edited by nikrulz
11 minutes ago, nikrulz said:

Yes, They did not care about this meaningless bilateral.

However, one thing is evident, Quality of their back up players is at par with associate level.  

Imagine if one or two key players (like Maxwell or Warner) get injured, they may not qualify to the next round.

Even with their star players, aussies have never done that well in T20 WC.

45 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Series isn't even shown Live in Australia. They clearly don't give a damn about this. 

Honestly who would care for this back home with Olympics on & all the coverage dedicated to it. 

21 minutes ago, nikrulz said:

Australia has a very poor t20 wc record though. They might defeat Bangladesh but unlikely to make much impact in the tournament overall 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Series isn't even shown Live in Australia. They clearly don't give a damn about this. 

Honestly who would care for this back home with Olympics on & all the coverage dedicated to it. 

Many Aussies are actually disappointed at the lack of coverage..   Even Finch took to twitter to show his disappointment.

I visited BigFooty forum recently and saw their cricket fans being actually disappointed. 

11 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Many Aussies are actually disappointed at the lack of coverage..   Even Finch took to twitter to show his disappointment.

I visited BigFooty forum recently and saw their cricket fans being actually disappointed. 

Die hard fans would care obviously.  Most of the cricket followers won't including casuals.  Barely anyone knows wtf is this series all about. 

I don't think even Australian players would be motivated by this series.