Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

21 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

@Mariyam

pls see the tweet of Tony Ashai in this article on Kashmir, instigating violence and SRK’s socializing with him.  While all this has nothing to do with Aryan Khans case, the point I am trying to make is - yeh log daya ke patra nahi hai. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.freepressjournal.in/amp/entertainment/bollywood/who-is-tony-ashai-how-is-he-related-to-shah-rukh-khan

I'd take this article with a pinch of salt. Rather with the entire salt pan at Dandi.

There are couple of pictures. There is some claim of this guy ( an architect) working on SRK's home overseas and collaborating with Gauri. 

SRK is a superstar who is going to socialize with a bazillion people. To expect him to do a detailed background check of everyone he transacts with is nigh impossible. I don't think any of the transactions between the two of them ( if there were any at all, were inimical to India or her interests). At least by the tone of the article.

Also, the article does not indicate the sequence and that is important. He could have met SRK earlier say sometime in the 2015-2018 window. That's when these pics could have been taken. Those comments egging on Kashmiris to 'resist' were after the events of August 2019. Do we know that SRK met him he went rogue? 

It's very easy to write articles like these and cast aspersions. 

The journalist who accused Ashai of being an ISI agent, was asked to furnish proof. The article you've linked here says that he threatened to sue the journalist who made these claims on twitter. But I couldn't find anything more on this.

Most of SRK's tours in the US are promoted by Karim Morani. The guy is shady/accused in a sex assault cases, but an Indian national. The article claims that some Aneel Mussarat, a Pakistani-British national, is the primary promoter. Obviously there is some fact checking that has to happen here.

And none of this is even remotely connected to Aryan's case.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:06 PM, coffee_rules said:

lawyers usually quote a precedent case or judgement during their arguments. It is not monkey balancing. My point is there is no RW conspiracy hatched out to get to SRK and his son Aryan.

The Ragini Dwivedi case you mention is not a precedent. There were no conspiracy charges levied there. 

Showick Chatterjee case is a precendent (similar charges and accusation of being a part of an international drug cabal) and was mentioned by the prosecution a few times.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

I'd take this article with a pinch of salt. Rather with the entire salt pan at Dandi.

There are couple of pictures. There is some claim of this guy ( an architect) working on SRK's home overseas and collaborating with Gauri. 

SRK is a superstar who is going to socialize with a bazillion people. To expect him to do a detailed background check of everyone he transacts with is nigh impossible. I don't think any of the transactions between the two of them ( if there were any at all, were inimical to India or her interests). At least by the tone of the article.

Also, the article does not indicate the sequence and that is important. He could have met SRK earlier say sometime in the 2015-2018 window. That's when these pics could have been taken. Those comments egging on Kashmiris to 'resist' were after the events of August 2019. Do we know that SRK met him he went rogue? 

It's very easy to write articles like these and cast aspersions. 

The journalist who accused Ashai of being an ISI agent, was asked to furnish proof. The article you've linked here says that he threatened to sue the journalist who made these claims on twitter. But I couldn't find anything more on this.

Most of SRK's tours in the US are promoted by Karim Morani. The guy is shady/accused in a sex assault cases, but an Indian national. The article claims that some Aneel Mussarat, a Pakistani-British national, is the primary promoter. Obviously there is some fact checking that has to happen here.

And none of this is even remotely connected to Aryan's case.

Why doesn't SRK sue  or raise defamation cases against these website proprietors / media houses, after all they have made such serious allegations. 

Or is he too big a super star to care about it ?

Why not just issue a statement on these serious allegations via his PR ?

Bollywood is a cesspool. Has been one for a long time now. 

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The Ragini Dwivedi case you mention is not a precedent. There were no conspiracy charges levied there. 

Showick Chatterjee case is a precendent (similar charges and accusation of being a part of an international drug cabal) and was mentioned by the prosecution a few times.

Objection, your lordship. Both were based in charges based on WhatsApp chat history (criminals or NRI friends, we will know more when it is leaked properly)

48 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Informative video by Ravish....Great Journalist :hatsoff:

When bollywood and cricketers get so much media attention on small things, then he doesn't complain about "Janta ka vivek nasht ho gaya hai".

Media attention is side effect of popularity. 

When Taimur get attention for what is he doing, it's expected that SRK's son will get all media attention.

Title indicates that it is related to Aryan Khan, and first 5 mins he talks about petrol prices!

He Ravish ever did any video why Taimur gets so much attention or cricketers get so much hype?

15 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why doesn't SRK sue  or raise defamation cases against these website proprietors / media houses, after all they have made such serious allegations. 

Or is he too big a super star to care about it ?

Why not just issue a statement on these serious allegations via his PR ?

Bollywood is a cesspool. Has been one for a long time now. 

In all fairness, the website has just posted undated pictures and alleged that Ashai is an ISI agent. It's anonymous people on twitter who have extrapolated this and started calling SRK as an agent of the ISI.

Just now, Mariyam said:

In all fairness, the website has just posted undated pictures and alleged that Ashai is an ISI agent. It's anonymous people on twitter who have extrapolated this and started calling SRK as an agent of the ISI.

Sorry that’s not true at all. No one has outright called SRK an agent of ISI. There is anger because despite ( allegedly ) knowing that Ashai has instigated Kashmiris to pick up arms and despite knowing that Ashai visits Pakistan and meets the army officials, SRK chooses to socialize with him. 

The same anger that people have towards that clown Sidhu, who disgracefully abuses Modi and praises Imran. Sidhus case is 10 times worse than SRK. 

14 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Sorry that’s not true at all. No one has outright called SRK an agent of ISI. There is anger because despite ( allegedly ) knowing that Ashai has instigated Kashmiris to pick up arms and despite knowing that Ashai visits Pakistan and meets the army officials, SRK chooses to socialize with him. 

The same anger that people have towards that clown Sidhu, who disgracefully abuses Modi and praises Imran. Sidhus case is 10 times worse than SRK. 

There was a #boycott SRK tag trending on twitter in the middle of September. Many of the tweets linked the same article that you've posted here. And made wide extrapolations. Lots of allegations of him being an ISI agent/ gaddar etc etc.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Since you are always picky about the content of the video pertaining to the topic subject. I would suggest ONLY for you to watch the following parts of the video.

First 17 Seconds &

3:25 to 19:15

Rest you can ignore...Thank you.

Picky about content? This video starts with attempt to midlead viewers with absurd assumption this case is getting media attention only because petrol prices are high.

Calling it out because it was posted here. I didn't even bother checking any news or videos on this topic as this is non-issue for me causing useless hoopla.

Since you are always picky about the content of the video pertaining to the topic subject. I would suggest ONLY for you to watch the following parts of the video.
First 17 Seconds &
3:25 to 19:15
Rest you can ignore...Thank you.
Rubbish video,he himsef is a double standard guy an hypocrite of highest order

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

SRK should consider moving out of India and coming here only for work.

What's the point of living in India when he can't keep his son out of jail with all that money.

Doesnt matter where he lives... he should allow the law of the land to take its own course and respect it.  

And only if he had parented properly, his son would be having a career (in whatever field) and not be in jail