T20 WC - Round 1

Norman

I actually wanted Bangladesh to be in our group ,now if a Scotland or Oman get placed in our group it'll basically be a tri series between Pak ,ind and nzl to qualify for the semis,I don't like that .

With Bangladesh ,the group will be interesting and competitive 

2 minutes ago, adi B said:

I actually wanted Bangladesh to be in our group ,now if a Scotland or Oman get placed in our group it'll basically be a tri series between Pak ,ind and nzl to qualify for the semis,I don't like that .

With Bangladesh ,the group will be interesting and competitive 

With Bangladesh getting knocked out of qualifiers that would make it even more entertaining even on days there is no match for a while at least :--D

4 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

How cool is that for a 12 year old seeing her design like that and first time they wear it they beat Bangladesh

Wait is it designed by a real talented  12 year old or are you implying the design looks like it was made by a 12 year old :hmmmm2:

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Stfu Murali K Haterz, he did an  brilliant  job trolling Athar Ali Khan this entire match. He was cheerleading for Scotland secretly :giggle:

Oh yes. Just as Athar Ali started getting his usual orgasm after that 6 by Mahedi and a potential no ball for height, Kartik nonchalantly said "Not a no ball". Athar Ali kept quite for a few moments :laugh:

10 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

How many of Scotland's players are imports?

Only the leg spinner , he came to Scotland years ago and qualified through residency  and this is his second cap .

Most of the others came throught the under age system 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wait is it designed by a real talented  12 year old or are you implying the design looks like it was made by a 12 year old :hmmmm2:

It was designed by a 12 year old 

I got the cricket Scotland CEO to tell her and her parents that ICF loved her design , haven't heard back yet but when I do I will let you know 

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Oh yes. Just as Athar Ali started getting his usual orgasm after that 6 by Mahedi and a potential no ball for height, Kartik nonchalantly said "Not a no ball". Athar Ali kept quite for a few moments :laugh:

Still had the audacity to come back with amazing shot by Mehdi and where was he hiding. 

It was a waist high full toss for heaven sake.

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

Only the leg spinner , he came to Scotland years ago and qualified through residency  and this is his second cap .

Most of the others came throught the under age system 

the guy who got the motm award sounded south african. my criteria is players who are born there so that won't include players like wagner, conway, labuschagne, archer etc.

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

It was designed by a 12 year old 

I got the cricket Scotland CEO to tell her and her parents that ICF loved her design , haven't heard back yet but when I do I will let you know 

Where did you buy it from, checked at JD sports but was not available?

Just now, rollingstoned said:

the guy who got the motm award sounded south african. my criteria is players who are born there so that won't include players like wagner, conway, labuschagne, archer etc.

He is , that is only one .

He was a last minute inclusion spent years not being picked for Scotland . Only picked be cause  he bowls  part time leg spin