Captain Morgan now becomes one of the best IPL captains in his debut season as a captain (2021)

zen

At their peak and considering both batting and captaincy, I rate Morgan and Pollard as the best overall current T20 cricketers. We know about Morgan's role in turning around English cricket (Link), but to do that to a struggling KKR with many Indian players who traditionally have a formulaic approach and/or a "fearful" mindset, is noteworthy.  His stoic demeanour on field is exemplary. 

Because of the # of seasons that he has played IPL and success in international ICC events, Dhoni is among the great captains too. So in a way it would be good to see an IPL final (KKR currently playing DC for a chance to play CSK) played by two teams with the best captains any team can hope for! 

Captain Morgan :hatsoff:

18 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Using the word "captain" thrice in the title really does drive home the point OP's making

it drives no point, It just shows elementary schooling deficiency or partial learning disability looking at posting history may be the latter.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

it drives no point, It just shows elementary schooling deficiency or partial learning disability looking at posting history may be the latter.

Buddy, constantly writing against me won't get you any attention (if you want to make it a career, be my guest.) ... I have seen your pic. Everytime you write against anyone, I laugh at the inferiority complexity that you appear to suffer from. Appears as if ugliness, whether in words or ...,  refuses to leave you  :hysterical: 

I took you off my ignore list but it maybe time to get you back on it soon :dance:

Edited by zen