ViratKohlishwarji Maharaj / Aamirinder Bapuji ki gyaan

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

If there is crowdfunding to kick this SOB out of the team, I will contribute. 

What I don’t understand is if he is Manchurian candidate, commie stooge or just another Soros funded Rihanna. 

I am beginning to think that it is a PR thing on IG. We see only younger people on IG and yeh sab wokeism wahan pe jamegi. He can stop playing cricket and play full time social media influencer. Monetizing popularity is a innovative concept coming from the Kardashian/Maya Khalifa world

Those great days we celebrated jashn e riwaaz with family and friends. I must be honest. My first instinct is always to give benefit of doubt. I would like to believe that the intent here is to include the Muslims who feel isolated. But it is stuff like this that makes it worse. 

https://twitter.com/fabindianews/status/1446881162748579849?s=21

17 hours ago, beetle said:

How about you eff off kohli and instead work on your cricket!

Matric pass tells people how to get degrees for jobs and now wants to educate people on how to live their lives.

Just eff off you Rat.

There is a similar comment on this post on twitter: If only you put this much energy into your cricket, alas!

Looks like even non net savvy people know these shenanigans these days. Good.

As much as I would like to say twitter is a cess pool. A brave few must wade in those waters as well.

Edited by sorak

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Those great days we celebrated jashn e riwaaz with family and friends. I must be honest. My first instinct is always to give benefit of doubt. I would like to believe that the intent here is to include the Muslims who feel isolated. But it is stuff like this that makes it worse. 

https://twitter.com/fabindianews/status/1446881162748579849?s=21

Tejaswi Surya did ask FabIndia to lay off Hindu festivals ...  problem is of some idiot handling social media accounts of these companies. Anyway if one wants Khadi , better to buy it from the local Khadi Gramudyog or directly from the weaver. Better to avoid FabIndia and others 

13 minutes ago, diga said:

For all its worth, the Tanishq ad had zero Hindus behind the scenes. Hopefully they are not biting the hand that feeds them

This is untrue.

The main people who worked on this ad were Hindus. The main copywriter, the supervisor and the brand creator.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/books/interview-creators-of-the-controversial-tanishq-ad/story-kG6hleHT7D33HaroreBvxJ_amp.html

PS: I don't think the religion of those conceptualizing the advert matters in the least. Parochial way to look at it.

Edited by Mariyam

53 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This is untrue.

The main people who worked on this ad were Hindus. The main copywriter, the supervisor and the brand creator.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/books/interview-creators-of-the-controversial-tanishq-ad/story-kG6hleHT7D33HaroreBvxJ_amp.html

PS: I don't think the religion of those conceptualizing the advert matters in the least. Parochial way to look at it.

Whoever decided it, what were they thinking in this current day politics? They didn't think it would backfire? If they were not biased, why not have a tandem ad with other inter-faith couples as well? This is firing up the forest and cry that the forest is intolerant.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Whoever decided it, what were they thinking in this current day politics? They didn't think it would backfire? If they were not biased, why not have a tandem ad with other inter-faith couples as well? This is firing up the forest and cry that the forest is intolerant.

To know what they were thinking, you can go through the interview!

That could also answer your second question. The makers didn't think of it the way some of those who took umbrage did. 

Also, the point of my post was that it wasn't 'minorities' which conjured an ad to hurt Hindus. It was at least made with good intentions, by Hindus too.

The practice of blaming minorities of being in constant endeavour to demean Hindus/India is getting tiresome.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

To know what they were thinking, you can go through the interview!

That could also answer your second question. The makers didn't think of it the way some of those who took umbrage did. 

Also, the point of my post was that it wasn't 'minorities' which conjured an ad to hurt Hindus. It was at least made with good intentions, by Hindus too.

The practice of blaming minorities of being in constant endeavour to demean Hindus/India is getting tiresome.

Yeah.. the people I listed were also part of the Ad... and those whom you named are probably atheists/cryptos in the garb of Hindu names. So I would take your claims with a pinch of salt as you would no doubt take mine.  

1 minute ago, diga said:

Yeah.. the people I listed were also part of the Ad... and those whom you named are probably atheists/cryptos in the garb of Hindu names. So I would take your claims with a pinch of salt as you would no doubt take mine.  

I am not claiming anything here. 

Would help if you actually read the interview. One of the persons claims he is a Hindu/Sikh. One of the names is typically Maharashtrian. Also the link I posted talks about the Ad agency which conceptualized the ad. The names you have posted are those from the production team. I.e the guys who shot the ad and did the digital edits etc.

If you find the contents of a book blasphemous, whom would you place on the guillotine? The author or the publisher?

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Virat should be booed in the stadium. He should be made to feel that he doesn’t belong there. 

Time to terminate the career of this terminal decliner! His beloved coach Shastri was just 30 when he played his last game for India and retired at the age of 32. Kohli is in decline for 2 years and is 33, a year older than Shastri was at the time of retirement.