Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

I have went multiple times to Golden temple & it is safe as it comes.  In fact probably more Hindus visit the temple than Sikhs themselves.   Many Sikhs visit Mata Vaishno Devi as well...  Sikh policeman take part in Aaarti as well.  Both the religions are a lot lot similar.   Only Hindu community which has traditional rivalry or hatred among Sikhs are Dogras but that's historical mostly.  Both regiments serve side by side in Indian Army. 

I know there is ISI agenda to pull Sikhism more towards Abrahamaic fold but these efforts should be failed.   Government should actively try to work with Canadian Govt & try to nab those ISI funded NRI's & those living in India whether they are Hindu or Sikh. 

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I have went multiple times to Golden temple & it is safe as it comes.  In fact probably more Hindus visit the temple than Sikhs themselves.   Many Sikhs visit Mata Vaishno Devi as well...  Sikh policeman take part in Aaarti as well.  Both the religions are a lot lot similar.   Only Hindu community which has traditional rivalry or hatred among Sikhs are Dogras but that's historical mostly.  Both regiments serve side by side in Indian Army. 

I know there is ISI agenda to pull Sikhism more towards Abrahamaic fold but these efforts should be failed.   Government should actively try to work with Canadian Govt & try to nab those ISI funded NRI's & those living in India whether they are Hindu or Sikh. 

During Durga puja I visited so many pavilions in Kolkata, no problem. Went to multiple temples, no problem. Just because few posters say crap here dont believe it. I will visit as many temples and gurudwara o feel like. Never had any problem, never will.

12 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

सवा लाख से एक लराउं, निरीह भूखे को मार गिराऊं  फिर गोबिंद सिंह नाम कहाऊं

:hysterical:

Shameful and Hindus here brag That Hindu's never insult Sikhism

@LordPrabhzy

Now see with your own eyes. How a shlok of Guru Gobind  singh  is been made fun of. People have every right to criticize incident but should criticism goes to level where Sikh shlokas gurbani , Guru being made fun of?

21 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Another nalayak, supremacist sikh emerges. :hysterical:

The post I quoted celebrated a poor, destitute man killed as ''culled like a dog''. Like millions and millions of Hindus, we are only now beginning to see the venomous Kheej your co-religionists harbor. Yeah, I am so terrible for insulting your guru while you murder innocents in gurudwaras. Lol.

Mocking religious scriptures of others is ok

Pathetic behavior from you

25 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Perhaps inadvertent, but you got something right in your post. Sikhs are indeed others, they are not a Dharmic panth.

They have comically appropriated names from Sanatan Dharm like Hari and Ram but they are nothing like us. And Be-adabi? Is that lifted straight from Islam, even the word? Is there nothing original in sikhi? Serious question.

No one can be like you. A down low hater. 

51 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Another nalayak, supremacist sikh emerges. :hysterical:

The post I quoted celebrated a poor, destitute man killed as ''culled like a dog''. Like millions and millions of Hindus, we are only now beginning to see the venomous Kheej your co-religionists harbor. Yeah, I am so terrible for insulting your guru while you murder innocents in gurudwaras. Lol.

You are too confused to know what you are posting . The post mentioned about culled like a dog was of first incident in Golden temple . Details of that person is still unknown. The second incident was of Kapurthala where a poor man was killed . It was extremely shameful . hardly anybody celebrated it . Anyway I should thank you because several Hindu's here take moral high ground that it is Sikhs that attack Hinduism but Hindu's never attack Sikh gurus , Sikh scriptures or anything related to Sikhism . You have shown them that that how you people mock Sikhism and then pretend. innocent.

39 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Nice little rant, khalistani. The only one confused between the two of us is you who somehow thinks the murder in harmandir was justified. Nobody gives a * about what is considered as be-adabi (:phehe: ) by you and your co-religionists. The only crimes were the two murders.

As a Hindu, of course I feel sad that beautiful Sanatani Gods are now tainted and corrupted by your panth. I mean, Hari-Mandir Sahib, really? And Shlok? LMAO!

Instead of apologizing for your down low behavior you go to a very poor play book. Start calling everyone khalistanis. This khalistani, that khalistani, farmers khalistani, tikait khalistani. Pope khalistani. That is the definition of a very accomplished loser.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Shameful and Hindus here brag That Hindu's never insult Sikhism

@LordPrabhzy

Now see with your own eyes. How a shlok of Guru Gobind  singh  is been made fun of. People have every right to criticize incident but should criticism goes to level where Sikh shlokas gurbani , Guru being made fun of?

I don’t condone this whatsoever. That poster is most likely not a punjabi Hindu therefore does not have the same connection or reverence to the Gurus as we do and the respect we give in our shared punjabi culture were the two religions are intertwined. 

but what I won’t deny is the impression given by Sikh groups in india and overseas that the dharmic element ( which everyone in india knew about and respected) is slowly being eroded away- and the reaction to that is what you quoted.. even though there is definitely a superiority complex Sikhs have over Hindus in Punjab we still revere the Sikh dharm as much as we can and try to live in harmony- however individuals and their twisted ideology in their efforts to ensure Punjab burns again won’t be tolerated in the name of Khalistan.  If steps are not taken by your community to reel back your alliance with radical Islamists to spite Hindus, it’s not going to end well for the whole country: and ISI would have succeeded.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I don’t condone this whatsoever. That poster is most likely not a punjabi Hindu therefore does not have the same connection or reverence to the Gurus as we do and the respect we give in our shared punjabi culture were the two religions are intertwined. 

but what I won’t deny is the impression given by Sikh groups in india and overseas that the dharmic element ( which everyone in india knew about and respected) is slowly being eroded away- and the reaction to that is what you quoted.. even though there is definitely a superiority complex Sikhs have over Hindus in Punjab we still revere the Sikh dharm as much as we can and try to live in harmony- however individuals and their twisted ideology in their efforts to ensure Punjab burns again won’t be tolerated in the name of Khalistan.  If steps are not taken by your community to reel back your alliance with radical Islamists to spite Hindus, it’s not going to end well for the whole country: and ISI would have succeeded.

There is a lot in common between punjabi hindus and sikhs ac and there is little that separates them. I would not worry about external forces coming between them. 

There is nothing that ISI can do to sow discontent

There playbook failed before and will fail again.

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

You are too confused to know what you are posting . The post mentioned about culled like a dog was of first incident in Golden temple . Details of that person is still unknown. The second incident was of Kapurthala where a poor man was killed . It was extremely shameful . hardly anybody celebrated it . Anyway I should thank you because several Hindu's here take moral high ground that it is Sikhs that attack Hinduism but Hindu's never attack Sikh gurus , Sikh scriptures or anything related to Sikhism . You have shown them that that how you people mock Sikhism and then pretend. innocent.

Nobody supports such poster, he is best ignored. Don’t generalize it about others and bracket all posters in that bracket. Most Hindus revere the Gurus and Sikh regiments of the army.  Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life so KPs don’t convert to Islam. It is the panth that is going against their beliefs and have a higher ground  GGS’s panch pyare were all over from Bharat when he created the Khalsa. His sword had symbols of Durga and Kali. Hindus would sacrifice one son per family to the Khalsa army back then. But why is SGPC against any association with sanatan dharm

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Nobody supports such poster, he is best ignored. Don’t generalize it about others and bracket all posters in that bracket. Most Hindus revere the Gurus and Sikh regiments of the army.  

. It is the panth that is going against their beliefs and have a higher ground  GGS’s panch pyare were all over from Bharat when he created the Khalsa. His sword had symbols of Durga and Kali. Hindus would sacrifice one son per family to the Khalsa army back then. But why is SGPC against any association with sanatan dharm

Thats my point- they are catering to the overseas Khalistani lobby in an attempt to make themselves relevant on the world religious stage- if they kept their original links with Sanatan Dharam then no one would really pay them attention- in an attempt to exert their perceived superiority complex, they want to align closer to abrahamic faiths and change their history/narrative if need to be. First it was Macauliffe who changed the GGS narrative in his english translations which the Britishers used to grant this 'martial race theory' to them and now the ISI have been funding extremists since 40/50 years to ensure that divide increases.

When common sikhs completely want to ignore the context of the word 'Ram' in their own book, then there is literally nothing you can do apart from sitting back and watch the tamasha unfold.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life so KPs don’t convert to Islam

Guruji is rightly known as Hind ki chadar but in this particular story do you know along with him Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das and Bhai Dayala also were martyred at the same time? They were brahmins who died to support the Guru and protect their own faith- YET in stories Sikhs never give them the same reverence or importance? Why? If they chose to highlight the original collaboration and brotherhood we had back in the day to protect the Dharam together, then their whole propaganda to distance themselves to any links to Hinduism will fall flat on its face and wont be able to chest thump saying' we saved your wives and daughters as Hindus were weak'.

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Guruji is rightly known as Hind ki chadar in cheap booklets at gurudwaras. Nobody south of Punjab border - essentially whole of India - believes that cutesy nonsense.

The news from yesterday is that a copy of  Bhagwat Geeta and Visnu Puran was desecrated in Punjab. Of course nobody was lynched as a result. Once again, as a Hindu, I feel a little sad these sikhs have to corrupt the glorious Sanatani names like Bhagwan Hari at Harmandar Sahib where they love to lynch the helpless like the cowards they are.

Also noticed that the lynching of that hungry, helpless Bihari boy in kapurthala didn't work up the sentiments of Biharis against Patna sahib gurudwara and the sizeable sikh community there. Why? Bihari hindus are Dharmic, sikhis have copied dharmic names but not the spirit.

It may be cutesy to you but to us its an integral part of the culture in punjab... its a different matter that the current crop of radical sikhs are hellbent on changing that narrative. I would urge you to not disrespect the original dharmic link that the Gurus envisioned, keep your emotions to the present. If the rest of Indian hindus are so protective where were you when we were getting slaughtered in kashmir and Punjab? everyone kept quiet then as this wasnt about your area so it wasnt of your concern.

If we have something that set us apart lets keep it that way, lets not stoop to the same level as a small radical minority.

8 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

We can agree it's an integral part of Punjab but no need to burden the Hindus of the rest of India like hind ki chadar and other such self-aggrandizing epithets. What you call gurus creating a dharmic link registers as a case of spiritual plagiarism to me.

Hindus of India never for once coming together as a community is a subject that's tangential and detracts from the core issue of khalistani/sikh fundamentalism flying under the radar in India.

So the fact that the first 4 Gurus were born into Hindu families.. or the fact that every first son of a Hindu family was sent to be Sikh? or the fact that 4/5 Panj Pyare weren't even Punjabi to begin with and were hindus. Unless you have done a phd in Sikh history please don't throw about silly phrases which you have clue about. Do you know in Hazur Saheb in Maharashtra, one of the 5 Takhts, there is an aarti done to the GGS, we cannot ignore these intertwined links between the two faiths. Historically Sikhism was seen as a panth of Sanatan Dharam, same way Jainism or Buddism was, if now the narrative has changed, then the issue is for the present, not to degrade the history we all know.

My point is when hindus were being slaughtered in Punjab by Khalistani extremists in 80/90, where was the rest of India? They pretended its a Punjab problem and nothing to do with them

Hmm. It seems expectation of the tolerance is just from Hindu community. This one is utter fanaticism. But interestingly all parties are quiet on this one. In Canada they keep photos of terrorist inside the Gurudwara. Khalistanis have managed to hijack the whole community there. The politicians remain mum to appease just like ours do with Muslim community. 

I am afraid there is no other way but for Hindus to stay close and United. All the stuff is hedged against them and there are no perks of being good guy here. 
Even in this thread you see sanatanis rationalizing while the kattars have not even bothered to apologize lol

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Nobody supports such poster, he is best ignored. Don’t generalize it about others and bracket all posters in that bracket. Most Hindus revere the Gurus and Sikh regiments of the army.  Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life so KPs don’t convert to Islam. It is the panth that is going against their beliefs and have a higher ground  GGS’s panch pyare were all over from Bharat when he created the Khalsa. His sword had symbols of Durga and Kali. Hindus would sacrifice one son per family to the Khalsa army back then. But why is SGPC against any association with sanatan dharm

At our level people need to realize that there is a lot in common. There is lot that we share and very little that separates us. At our level we need to find a common ground.

6 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Guruji is rightly known as Hind ki chadar in cheap booklets at gurudwaras. Nobody south of Punjab border - essentially whole of India - believes that cutesy nonsense.

The news from yesterday is that a copy of  Bhagwat Geeta and Visnu Puran was desecrated in Punjab. Of course nobody was lynched as a result. Once again, as a Hindu, I feel a little sad these sikhs have to corrupt the glorious Sanatani names like Bhagwan Hari at Harmandar Sahib where they love to lynch the helpless like the cowards they are.

Also noticed that the lynching of that h1ungry, helpless Bihari boy in kapurthala didn't work up the sentiments of Biharis against Patna sahib gurudwara and the sizeable sikh community there. Why? Bihari hindus are Dharmic, sikhis have copied dharmic names but not the spirit.

Buddhists and Sikhs are not Hindu and say it openly. The founders of these two religions made their own distinct paths. Obviously they were influenced by what came before them but they created a new religion. 

Yet Hindus try to claim both religions as a part of Hinduism. Yes Sikhism is against idol worship, it does not believe that Hindu gods are the supreme being and should not be worshipped as such. Those are the cold hard facts and if you don't like that then tough, there is no need to come to the Gurdwara (apart from the free langar which many non Sikhs come for and treat like a restaurant). It's better that you know that rather than live in ignorance. I don't visit other faith's religious places to pray or meditate, I only go as a tourist/visitor. I respect other people's religions, it doesn't mean I have to agree with their teachings.

If you look at the Abrahamic religions the Jews would never say Christians and Muslims are Jewish. Most Christian and Muslim names come from Jewish names but they are completely separate religions.  People called Ya'aqov, Jacob and Yaqoob may have the same name but their beliefs will not be 100% the same. The Christian Bible is 80% the Jewish Old Testament but again Jewish people would never claim they and Christians are the same and vice versa.

You speak about that Bihari boy but forget about the Sikh farmers run over by a Hindu in UP a few months ago.