Doordarshan shows and TV serials

Trichromatic

Hum log,katha sagar,dada dadi ki kahaniyan, Vikram betal, ramayan, mahabharat, buniyad,idhar udhar,fauji, paramveer chakra,dusra keval,flop show,chandrakanta, jungle book,duck tales,gayab aaya,tales spin,junoon,kismat,ajnabi,nukkad,circus, imtihaan, abhiman,sanjha chula,shrimaan shrimati, zameen aasman,shanti,shri krishna,alif laila,reporter,dekh bhai dekh,kile ka rahasya, shaktiman,tu tu main main ,udaan, Chanakya, Tenali rama, malgudi days,surabhi,stone boy,discovery of india, upnishad ganga to name a few are iconic serials one can never get tired of them 

Edited by vayuu1

On Sun Jan 16 2022 at 7:31 PM, Real McCoy said:

BR Chopra's Mahabharat is my favorite. It was done with technology of those days but the acting, direction, screenplay, etc was top notch and it conveyed the timeless epic in video format. I didn't appreciate these things back then as I was a child but rewatching it is a revelation :nice:

Puneet Issar produced a Oscar worthy performance as Duryodhana:adore:  stole the show in my view. 

11 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Puneet Issar produced a Oscar worthy performance as Duryodhana:adore:  stole the show in my view. 

Puneet did an awesome job. he portrayed the greed, arrogance and bloodlust of Duryodhona brilliantly. The guys who played Bheeshma, Krishna, Arjuna, and Karna were also quite good. The actress who played Draupati was also great in portraying one of the shameful moments in the epic and keeps reminding the protagonists of the duty they ought to do when they falter in thoughts of reconciliation. There is an underrated series of episodes after the war with Parikshit which I'm beginning to enjoy more after I started watching again as an adult.