Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

10 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If we go back and look at our history in 90s we went through something similar. India back then was bankrupt, with massive below poverty line population, no standing in world and heading towards disaster. On top of that we got VP singh who brought mandal followed by Chandrashekar who had to literally sell/pawn gold to keep this country running. We were desperate and thank our stars we had MMS as finance minister and under Narasimha Rao first stone were laid towards todays India and thats when IT started picking up in this country. We again had 2-3 yrs of nonsense under IK gujral and deve gouda but once Vajpaee became PM and the whole shining India started thats when we as a nation also started to believe in ourselves and told ourselves we deserve better. 

Pakistan today is at the stage where India stood in 1990. Lets see kind of choices they make as a nation.  

Spot on.PV Narshmiha rao was in a way is architect of modern India.He was a stateman who was unafraid to take help of opposition. He took help of Vajpayee to get India on UN to prsent India's case against Pakistan sponsored resolution.He never got his due recognition.

4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Am sure you dont believe US was behind removal of Imran 

Its quite obvious US wanted IK to go, this is not the firs time US interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs but never very openly like this time. I'm not making it up , National security council of Pakistan said that . There are evidence that the opposition were in contact with US embassy , that much I know. 

53 minutes ago, First class said:

Its quite obvious US wanted IK to go, this is not the firs time US interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs but never very openly like this time. I'm not making it up , National security council of Pakistan said that . There are evidence that the opposition were in contact with US embassy , that much I know. 

So why wasn’t the US ambassador in Pakistan removed by IK govt ? 

7 hours ago, First class said:

The question is why ? Given state of economy had US asked something of Imran he would have been more than willing to work with them. We will anyways know soon if new PM does any deal with US in coming weeks or months 

Another massive turnout at IK's jalsa, this time in Karachi,  used to be PPP/MQM's strong hold . 

After two Jalsas , first PPP and then MQM decided not to join the government .

Now father is the PM of Pakistan and son the CM of Punjab 

No opposition in national and provincial assemblies 

PML also now don't have another party to share the ministries 

Now the most corrupt family in Pakistan , can have it all, that's what you call democracy , Pakistan style . 

How many people attended PTI's Karachi jalsa?

No photo description available.

Edited by First class

On 4/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

If we go back and look at our history in 90s we went through something similar. India back then was bankrupt, with massive below poverty line population, no standing in world and heading towards disaster. On top of that we got VP singh who brought mandal followed by Chandrashekar who had to literally sell/pawn gold to keep this country running. We were desperate and thank our stars we had MMS as finance minister and under Narasimha Rao first stone were laid towards todays India and thats when IT started picking up in this country. We again had 2-3 yrs of nonsense under IK gujral and deve gouda but once Vajpaee became PM and the whole shining India started thats when we as a nation also started to believe in ourselves and told ourselves we deserve better. 

Pakistan today is at the stage where India stood in 1990. Lets see kind of choices they make as a nation.  

Loving the meltdown of overseas and PTI youthias.

On 4/15/2022 at 11:28 PM, ravishingravi said:

So why wasn’t the US ambassador in Pakistan removed by IK govt ? 

As expected, no reply to this from overseas youthias. Lage raho in the theory of Yahood Hanood saazishen :cantstop:

They don't have any aukaat to touch the US ambassador. Umreekans basically dictate IMF decisions. Agar imdaad ruk gayi to chaddi bhi utar jayegi.

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

As expected, no reply to this from overseas youthias. Lage raho in the theory of Yahood Hanood saazishen :cantstop:

They don't have any aukaat to touch the US ambassador. Umreekans basically dictate IMF decisions. Agar imdaad ruk gayi to chaddi bhi utar jayegi.

Shahbaz gill to amreela murdabad kehta bhi nai

5 hours ago, First class said:

US ambassador removed by IK ? I expect an intelligent question from you. 

Well a standing govt can dismiss the American embassy for interfering or sabotaging the current govt ( as you claim ). The letter was received on Mar 7th if I recall. 

If the threat was real, why didnt Pak govt ask the US ambassador to leave or even summoned the ambassador. 

Edited by ravishingravi

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Well a standing govt can dismiss the American embassy for interfering or sabotaging the current govt ( as you claim ). The letter was received on Mar 7th if I recall. 

If the threat was real, why didnt Pak govt ask the US ambassador to leave or even summoned the ambassador. 

Because then Imran's pants would have been pulled down by the military on that day itself.

Can't believe some fools still believe in Taliban Khan's conspiracy theories. Therein lies the problem of Pak. Too many conspiracy theories that are consistently bought into. 

Does anyone with an iota of common sense really believe US cares about a civilian government in Pak so much that they deem it necessary to enforce a change? Does anybody for that matter care about the civilian government in Pak?? Everyone knows who dictates foreign and defence policies in Pak. 

On 4/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, First class said:

US embassy is often in touch with politicians in power as well as opposition - this in of itself doesn't mean there's a "conspiracy" by them to oust Imran's government.  Why do Pakistanis refuse to ever be honest with themselves and call out the fact - that its their own army thats pulling the strings in the political soap opera that passes for 'democracy' in their country? 

Army always escapes unscathed.  I mean, thats what they are trying to do - pass the buck and avoid taking responsibility for the unholy mess that Pakistan is in - in spite of essentially calling ALL the shots in virtually every decision that's made.  

Educated guys like Dr sahab here gets taken for a ride with the phifth jenrayshun waarphair utter garbage about 'foreign consipracy'.  I mean, why the f*** would the US give 2 s**ts about which political stooge is Prime Minister in Pakistan? Whats in it for them? They already abandoned Afghanistan.  They care about 'AfPak' as much as they care about Yemen or Somalia.  

Its mystifying how these normal literate folks just drink the kool-aid. Really.  

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

US embassy is often in touch with politicians in power as well as opposition - this in of itself doesn't mean there's a "conspiracy" by them to oust Imran's government.  Why do Pakistanis refuse to ever be honest with themselves and call out the fact - that its their own army thats pulling the strings in the political soap opera that passes for 'democracy' in their country? 

Army always escapes unscathed.  I mean, thats what they are trying to do - pass the buck and avoid taking responsibility for the unholy mess that Pakistan is in - in spite of essentially calling ALL the shots in virtually every decision that's made.  

Educated guys like Dr sahab here gets taken for a ride with the phifth jenrayshun waarphair utter garbage about 'foreign consipracy'.  I mean, why the f*** would the US give 2 s**ts about which political stooge is Prime Minister in Pakistan? Whats in it for them? They already abandoned Afghanistan.  They care about 'AfPak' as much as they care about Yemen or Somalia.  

Its mystifying how these normal literate folks just drink the kool-aid. Really.  

You guys love to give Pakistan Army too much "credit" and reason behind everything bad ever happened in Pakistan . Army is no sacred cow , I agree,  army  has done many things which has not been good for the country and has been too much involved in the politics which is not their business at all , but the main culprits for the mess Pakistan is in are the corrupt politician and precisely two families , Sharif and Bhutto , they could easily sell their mother if the price is right. They are the cancer for the country and treatment is nothing but their resection , hope not surgically but medically . I don;t want any one of them assassinated , as there are already too many "shaheeds" in Pakistan history and don't need more, not good for country . Very bad and corrupt people like Bhutto, Zia , Benazir all are "Shaheed" and too many things and even a city are named after them, ridiculous. 

Yes, army likes to have a corrupt person with many weaknesses to be a there as PM , hence they don;t like IK, who has no serious weak point  and is a strong character, honest and patriotic . I'm glad IK has exposed army and judiciary more than ever before and if he comes back in power, which is very likely , army will also learn a lesson , to some extend . 

Pakistan is not Switzerland or Sweden , so corruption at some level was always there and will remain there but these two families Sharifs and Zardars has taken it to a new low. Not every politician  in Pakistan is corrupt but all maha corrupt politicians in Pakistan are in these two parties . The 34 member cabinet Shebaz Sharif announced yesterday , 24 of them a convicted criminals and are on bail. 

Let me just share my personal experience , in IK's cabinet most of the people were professionals. Health minister was Dr Faisal Sultan , a highly educated , US trained professional , otherwise a regular guy. I had met him two times and his team did a wonderful job during the pandemic, probably one of the best handled covid situation in the world. And, now, the new "health minister " is a uneducated, unprofessional gang leader from Sindh , a close friend of Zardari. 

Again , I'm talking about my personal experience , not media report or social media speculation. 

Look at this guy below in picture , in light blue suite and tie , left of Shebaz Sharif . His name is Hanif Abbassi . Here he is with SS the next day of SS became PM , last week. I know Hanif very well and he knew me when I was a student and Hanif was a politician in Rawalpindi . He belonged to a nice , religious middle class family in Rawalpindi . He used to have a motor bike and he previously was in student politics with a religious party ( Jamat-e-Islami ) and joined the mainstream politics . Suddenly we saw changes in him , he started driving flashy expensive cars and switched to PML-N , ruling party at that time . Later he became their main leader in Rawalipindi and won MNA elections . He was heavily involved in corruption of health care funds for his own drug dealing business , eventually hew as caught and sent to jail for life .  

I'm posting this report from wikipedia about Hanif Abbassi , without making any editing . Now the drug dealer is back as the leader of PML and will start his "business" from where he had left . Just an example the level of corruption PML and PPP are involved and why they hate IK. 

Disqualification[edit]

An F.I.R. was registered against Abbasi in June 2012 for misuse of 500 k.g. of the controlled drug ephedrine obtained for his pharmaceutical company, Gray Pharmaceutical, in 2010.[6] In November 2012, Abbasi was granted bail from the Lahore High Court (LHC) Rawalpindi bench, however, just before election 2013, antinarcotic force submitted a challan to relook into the case before Abbasi can contest elections. However, Abbasi was allowed to contest election 2013, since his case was pending in the court.[7] On July, 2018, Justice Sardar Muhammad Akram, announced the judgment, in which he was found guilty in narcotics, imposing Rs. 1 million and lifetime imprisonment.[8] He was arrested from the courts room and was shifted to Central Jail Rawalpindi. On September 22, 2018, a scandal surfaced when Abbasi's picture was released from jail in a casual dress instead of Jail's apparel with his party leadership in Central Jail Adiala superintendent, after which he was shifted to Attock Jail from Central Jail Rawalpindi.[9][10] Abbasi experienced bad health during his imprisonment, reportedly he had kidney problems [11] He was shifted to Punjab Institute of Cardiology in January 2019 for cardiac procedures [12] and in March, 2019 to Shaikh Zayed Hospital for his kidney and cardiac problems.[13]

On April 11, 2019, a bench comprising Justice Aalia Neelum of the Lahore High Court suspended the sentence, the court maintained that all other accused in the case were acquitted and all legal points were not considered during the case.[14] 

CM finds metro bus track uneven - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Edited by First class

On 4/20/2022 at 9:07 PM, Autonomous said:

Imran Khan himself was on bail from ATC when he became the PM. 

Youthiyas are from some other world.

A big lol at youthias who think Imran is not corrupt. As per this Pakistani journalist, his income tax returns filed after he became PM was 3300% more in value compared to what he filed when he was not the PM (skip to 11:30 in the video below).

Also, he sold off gifts that he received from other country heads and pocketed the proceeds (6:00 in the video below).