Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

20 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Do you want me to share the videos of Smriti Irani on Modi from 2005 ? You will always find stuff. This is a man who is as much of nationalist as anyone else. He may have been misguided at a time and has stated s common sense view here. I don't see a point in digging up old stuff to target him. This is exactly what leftist do. 

People should have the room to change opinions. If politicians like Scindia can come to BJP after 30 years in Congress why can't others have different views at differrent times. 

Please share the Smriti Irani video and I will share how she publicly accepted she was wrong and categorically removed her comments after the Sangh requested her to clarify. She said she has apologized to Modi and it is his badappan that she is included in the cabinet and trusted her to defeat RaGa. I don’t see any such apology from your esteemed superstar. Also, it is Modi’s badappan or stupidity that he tries to appease these elite Bollywood stars in his Swacch Bharat or Toilet campaigns etc. as the gullible public listens to these stars and comply

Edited by coffee_rules

24 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Do you want me to share the videos of Smriti Irani on Modi from 2005 ? You will always find stuff. This is a man who is as much of nationalist as anyone else. He may have been misguided at a time and has stated s common sense view here. I don't see a point in digging up old stuff to target him. This is exactly what leftist do. 

People should have the room to change opinions. If politicians like Scindia can come to BJP after 30 years in Congress why can't others have different views at differrent times. 

I never said that did I... im merely pointing out the stark difference of his opinions when it comes to describing two similar things by using this video as an evidence. If you truly have changed your mind then you wont be afraid to speak it and actually do something tangible for KPs rather than give a very sitting on the fence statement in away to please both camps just because he doesnt want his film to go the Bacchan Pandey route. You gave me Smriti Irani's example.. do you honestly see Aamir or any of the 4 khans joining BJP post their acting career?

My issue is with Bollywood wallahs not having a moral spine to have a stand over an issue but to them money is more important. He may be a nationalist but he is more afraid of being cancelled by the left woke liberal gang than actually having the guts to be openly nationalist.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Please share the Smriti Irani video and I will share how she publicly accepted she was wrong and categorically removed her comments after the Sangh requested her to clarify. She said she has apologized to Modi and it is his badappan that she is included in the cabinet and trusted her to defeat RaGa. I don’t see any such apology from your esteemed superstar. Also, it is Modi’s badappan or stupidity that he tries to appease these elite Bollywood stars in his Swacch Bharat or Toilet campaigns etc. as the gullible public listens to these stars and comply

It's not about my esteemed superstar. It's about principles. Should we give room for people to change opinions or have independent views ? I don't want him to retract from all comments he may have made to support this comment.  And not every view has to be consistent with everything that the man has said in the past. Even though in this case he is consistent on kashmiri Hindus. 

7 hours ago, mishra said:

I too feel Aamir Khan is different then rest of Khans but I won’t defend any bollywoodian apart from Bachchan ji.

Bachchan is an opportunist. He likes to cozy up to all camps and caters to the one that is most beneficial to him. A great actor, but this doesn't extend to him as a person. He is a chameleon. 

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Mechanical  engineering doesn’t makes you economists. 

Surprised he didn't realize this when he made movies like Saand ki Aankh and 83 tax free in Delhi

Even some movie called Nil Batte with Swara. Poor lady.. At least that way someone would have watched her acting in a movie

Edited by bharathh

20 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Surprised he didn't realize this when he made movies like Saand ki Aankh and 83 tax free in Delhi

Even some movie called Nil Batte with Swara. Poor lady.. At least that way someone would have watched her acting in a movie

See, this guy is a ar***hole. The International lobby realised that Congress has so much baggage that they can not carry on fooling Indian  public. So they started parallelly betting on this antinational. Thats the reasin he has suddenly grown in stature. However, I am certain that Panjab will be effed enough that this guy will portray  Bhagwant Maan as incapable and ask for another term. So AAP life is just 10 years and then decline

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

IIT graduate doesn’t know the difference between tax-free and free.  Giving out freebies so much has clouded this idiot 

When a movie is made tax free, does it make movie cheaper for audience?

If yes, then it makes sense. If no, then what's the reason for making it tax free?

36 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Actually that tweet by Agnihotri was uncalled for...  Where a BJP MLA was showing poor people the movie in free.  He came under severe backlash after that tweet as his movie is already breaking records & a tiny bit movie screening wouldn't have hurt much.  Message is ultimately more crucial after all. 

Kejriwal cashed in on this...  Unlike pappu who is god knows where.  

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

If yes, then it makes sense. If no, then what's the reason for making it tax free?

It makes a difference of 6-9% I think.  Not much but its something. 

27 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Tax free means gvmnt is not asking movie makers to not make money out of movie. Because it can not ask. Gvmnt is only responsible for tax part and it has decided that particular movie is in interest of nation and not just entertainment purpose only

37 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actually that tweet by Agnihotri was uncalled for...  Where a BJP MLA was showing poor people the movie in free.  He came under severe backlash after that tweet as his movie is already breaking records & a tiny bit movie screening wouldn't have hurt much.  Message is ultimately more crucial after all. 

Not sure what tweet you are talking about

43 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yes, ticket prices include entertainment tax, if exempted the price to the end user goes down. Same concept as Duty free

47 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Indians don’t care much for IP rights. Hence Bollywood would blatantly plagiarize.   Distributers invest a lot of their money to show in theatres. Let that BJP MLA compensate the distributors for each person he shows the movie freely. VA needs to worry about other peoples’ money loss as well

1 hour ago, mishra said:

See, this guy is a ar***hole. The International lobby realised that Congress has so much baggage that they can not carry on fooling Indian  public. So they started parallelly betting on this antinational. 

I was surprised when AAP suddenly came to forefront in 2013 just before the central elections.   But more I see it, it seems like the b-team of congress and the puppet masters are careful on who they admit into AAP