Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

15 minutes ago, bharathh said:

My Hindi may be weak - but where does Manish S talk about what AAP has done for them? 

A time stamp would be great - like I provided for you when you said you didn't know when Kejriwal called the movie fake.

Please start looking from 7:25 where he is explaing what Kajriwal did for the Kashmiri Pandits. 

16 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I'm sorry but I don't have time to watch all these videos. Would be great if you could tell me what to look for. 

This video is very important while it does the comparison of Gujrat's government of BJP to the AAP in Delhi. 

During the last 2 years, there are a lot of schools which have been closed in Gujrat, and Gujrat needs 17000 more classrooms to adjust the children there for education. 

While in Delhi, not only did the numbers of schools increase a lot, but the standards of these schools went so high that several thousand students are leaving the private schools and they applied for admission in the government schools of Delhi. 

There is a lot more about the progress in the education department in Delhi (as the poor children from these government schools are now not only topping the exams etc. but they are also clearing the entrance exams of IITs and other reputational institutions in huge numbers. 

Maybe we can start a new thread on this forum for this... mods - can you help? 

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/education/school-for-scandal-reality-of-delhi-model-schools

https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/07/25/the-schools-have-abandoned-us-the-struggles-of-delhis-contractual-and-guest-teachers (This article is from 2 yrs back and the problem of non-payment of contractual teachers still do not exist)

I posted links from sources that are anti-central govt so you don't dismiss them as biased sources. 

The Delhi education progress is not true. Jhooti to put it in Kejriwal's own words. 

11 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why are all padosi posters all of a sudden fan boys of Kejriwal and AAP…?

” Kuch to gadbad hai Daya”

they just hate BJP... they would love to have congress , but with the current performance, their next best bet is AAP 

Edited by diga

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Even if it sounded like that, but for sure he was not calling this incident fake. All he wanted was to criticize BJP for doing politics upon the sufferings of Kashmiri Pandits. 

This is blanket false allegation, and Kajriwal has never denied the pain and suffering of Kashmiri Pandits. 

Dont tell people Kejriwal doesnt know what to sound and when to sound. It was intentional with assumption that he may get some brownie points.

He did deny even right there by first dicussing, then denying tax free status and then mocking the makers and them calling it fake. You dont want to see it, I cant help it.

PS: Its similar to all your statements and views on this forum. For example (for sim[plicity) You say Hizaab is bad but you vehemently oppose ones who want to stop making Hizaab manadatory and support ones who support Hizaab.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Muslims will always remain 2nd (or perhaps 3rd class) citizens under right-wing BJP. 

Sometimes the oppression becomes so large that oppressed people themselves start thinking about themselves as being lower grade humans.

This is exactly how Pakistani educated Bullshit about India. Make a fear mongering statement with no basis. Unlike agenda driven like you, I think common Musl;im is seing it clearly that true face of Islam only endup making their life as Afghani women or men. The fake charade of choice and freedom and democracy and constitutution is nothing but a Masjid and a Mullah taking over all the aspect of personal lives of Indian Muslims while rest of world will not even realise (Just like Article 370 hid attrocities on Hindus from rest of world as India was secul;ar, no one dig deeper that Kashmir was a nation with its own effing ISIS type cvonstitution and policies). So stop Bshitting.

BJP gets most votes from educated people and most educated people are semi religious but they can see that historically (since independence), appeasement of Fanatic non Hindus and divide Hindus has been  agenda and that reflected in Government policies. And as Muslim get educated, they are seing that issue like Shah Bano is only used to take blessing of Power Instititutions of Islam in India. Do they really want to follow orthodox Islam in their life, No one is asking them. I think for them its not Tripple Talaq or Mehr, its probably getting half the property and running expenses from Husband is what is real equality. For that Muslim women needs to get educated.

PS: In debates, I have observed pro BJP Muslim women passionately debate all Maulanas and opposition. Because they are educated and understand what they are being sold by Maulanas and opposition ie Hizab, Talaq,slavery in the  name of religion.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why are all padosi posters all of a sudden fan boys of Kejriwal and AAP…?

” Kuch to gadbad hai Daya”

This disease is known as Secularism/Liberalism :laugh:

We, the Secularists/Liberals, are the same all over the world. 

Indian Secularists/Liberals are absolutely not different, and they have exactly the same opinions that I have. 

Even if you bring a Secularist from Europe/US, or even from Mars (if there exist any there), then they will also have exactly the same opinions as I have. 

While your disease is known as Right-Wing leanings. 

And you, the right-wingers, are the same all over the world too. 

And right-wingers are not only against the left-wingers (Secularists/Liberals), but right wing of one nation/religion is also standing against the right-wing of other nation/religion. 

Modern world has to get rid of religion and nationalism in order to end the hatred and bring peace in the world. At least these are my dreams i.e. a peaceful and lovely world, free of hatred. 

But the Left-wing (Secularists) made a huge mistake of not understanding the Fitna of religion of Islam, and they didn't get united against it. They let them develop their extremism. 

As a result, extremist Muslims stabbed in the back of Secularist movement all over the world. We (the secularists) have to bear the burden of wrong-doings of Muslims too. Secularist movement became very weak due to this, and right-wing movements got popularity all over the world, in order to counter the Muslim extremism. 

My first aim is to destroy Islam, and make Secularists aware of Fitna of Islam and extremist Muslims,  and to make them to take harder stance against Islam and Muslims. 

Edited by Alam_dar

@Alam_dar BTW, there are two types are people even within pro BJP and pro RSS groups. Allthough both are against appeasement but thinking is very divergent when it comes to other religion

one group give a damn about what diktat or orders a Maulana gives to Muslim society in India. As per them if they want to ban Muslim  women to school driving make them dressed like post office , do tripple talaq, dont give anything , enforce beard, stoning and other parts of Sharia as part of their freedom to practice religion so be it. In fact they oppose the policies which government brings in.

Second group is more humane which wants to not let Arab Afghani system imposed upon Muslims and fortunately massively outnumber the first group. Their thinking is Muslim and Hindus of India share same DNA and theymust be treated equally well and writ of state should be accordingly and followed to last letter. Trust me, Its very easy to be in first group by BJP and RSS and get the blessings from so called Muslim scholars. But we choose not to , Because taking our own people knowingly to that path for political gains is morally wrong, ethically wrong, humanely wrong, socially wrong, politically wrong, principally wrong and may be legally wrong

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

BJP gets most votes from educated people and most educated people are semi religious but they can see that historically (since independence), appeasement of Fanatic non Hindus and divide Hindus has been  agenda and that reflected in Government policies.

I think that Shia Muslims and Bohra Muslims always voted for BJP in large numbers. 

Educated Muslims never liked the long bearded Maulanas, and this always pushed them towards a party which could be extreme against the long bearded Maulanas. (It's just like highly educated and Secular Hindus don't vote RSS and they run far away from extreme right-wing Hidutva)

Other Muslims (who vote for BJP) have no other choice, except to trade their voices and votes for the security that BJP could provide them after the election. 

Edited by Alam_dar

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I think that Shia Muslims and Bohra Muslims always voted for BJP in large numbers. 

Educated Muslims never liked the long bearded Maulanas, and this always pushed them towards a party which could be extreme against the long bearded Maulanas. (It's just like highly educated and Secular Hindus don't vote RSS and they run far away from extreme right-wing Hidutva)

Other Muslims (who vote for BJP) have no other choice, except to trade their voices and votes for the security that BJP could provide them after the election. 

You are wrong again. You need to look the underlying reason why BJP got vote from Muslims in UP despite being portrayed anti Muslim. In 80s Indiraji gave "Roti kapada aur Makaan (Food, cloth and House)" as part of her campaign.  It got lost as Most expensive was Makaan and Modi came with target to achive it by 2022. Most beneficiaries of this policy have been Women (Specially Muslim women) as government gave the house ownership to women as part of its women empowerment.

There is a real threat to life if a Muslim supports BJP (similar to Kashmiri Muslims who died when Pro Pakistani fanatics of operation TOPAC took over Kashmir). If that threat didnt exist, most likely Yogi would have got 30-50% of Muslim vote.

I think if you find fault in "Hindutva" there is a saying "To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child". So for example if so called anti Hindutva brigade beacon Manishankar Aiiyar claims that Bin Qasim was beheaded for attocities he commited on his campaign against King Dahir in India and that goes written in History books of India too, its him attempting to keep people like me and you ignorant and child cos you can google why he was beheaded by his king.

PS: Thats why Afghanistan and Pakistan or whole Muslim world  is so much in trouble. They are still a child and cant think objectively like a adult

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

A lot more is desired in order to elevate this claim to a satisfactory level. The Governor Rule lasted for 8 long years (from 1990), and all the paramilitary forces were under the command of Governor. 

And the Central Government was able to send a commission from the center itself. 

BJP got 5 years of Wajpai in center, and then 8 years under Modi in the Central Government, but not even a single commission was sent to Kashmir. 

Forget about sending a commission, a commission was not even 'announced'.  There was not even any "intention" for a commission from BJP. 

=====

Sometimes, when I debate with Muslims and see their lame excuses and allegations, then I often remember the story of blood thirsty wolf and the lamb. 

Wolf wanted to eat the lamb in every possible way, and thus accused him of making his drinking water dirty. But lamb pointed out that water is flowing from wolf to him, and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. 

Upon that the wolf blamed him for making his drinking water last year. But lamb replied he could not do it as he is younger than one year. 

Upon that wolf blamed that it was then his mother who made his drinking water dirty, and then he killed the lamb and ate him. 

I am sad to see this exact same behaviour from Hindu friends too. 

You want only to kill the Muslims, and you will always find an excuse for this. Justice doesn't matter anymore. I accept that Muslims started all this and they are the one responsible for this. I just hope that you don't lose all of your humanity in your hatred and become the carbon copy of Muslims in your hatred. It will be a very unfortunate thing to happen. 

====

I think Owaisi was talking about this document. 

spacer.png

In Bacchon ki kahaniyaan kisi aur ko sunao. You and your hatred for Hindus, For any reconcialation , you need to accept the truth, First accept thattruth that  terrorists from some local Kashmiri Muslims help killed and chased away Hindus. Many Muslims who were sympathetic to Hindus were also killed. That is the basic premise of the movie. It is not to blame all Kashmiri Muslims. The state machinery with Faarooq , bureaucracy was also used by the process. If this truth is not acceptable and you show the same wolves negating the truth and show some false documents, there is no reconcilliation. 

Let's talk of other politics and who did best for KPs etc later. As I said, the problem didn't start on some day in Jan 1990. Read about Anantnag riots in 1986 engineered by Mufti Mohd, His daughter getting kidnapped by terrorists and many terrorists were released, who later went on to kill KPs .  If Hindus main aim is to kill all Muslims, as you claim, then we wou;ldn't have so many problems like Kashmir, WB, Kerala where SFI, PFI SDPI or whatever terrorists front killing BJP/RSS/Hindu men for resisting their activities. 

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This person is only loud and only making false accusations. 

Reality is this that Kajriwal was laughing at BJP and not upon Kashmiri Pandits. 

Here we have the same host and she interviewed Kajriwal, and here you could see the Truth where she was not able to make these false allegations of Kajriwal not doing anything for Kashmiri Pandits. 

And here is the full video of that program where AAP spokesperson later brought the truth about Supreme Court and Kajriwal and BJP regarding making the jobs of Kahmiri Pandits permanent. 

BJP is really cunning in making small clips of its false allegations, and hide the whole program and answers given to BJP for their false allegations. 

Idiot, Anand just showed how the AAPiyas and Kejriwal lie with impunity with a straight face. If they wanted to rehabilitate KPTs why did they appeal to HC decision and went to SC, where he was slapped hard and SC got the KPTs permenant. You have to read up all other sources and not just AAP media releases. It is not about AK laughing at BJP, it is about AK taking credir for KPTs while all the while he was opposing them and only had to implement the SC decision.

https://theprint.in/india/kashmiri-migrant-teachers-reject-claims-delhi-govt-regularised-them/892476/

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Even if it sounded like that, but for sure he was not calling this incident fake. All he wanted was to criticize BJP for doing politics upon the sufferings of Kashmiri Pandits. 

Humans have errors, and it was only the error of tongue, which BJP wants to propagate, despite Kajriwal making it clear many times after that. 

This is blanket false allegation, and Kajriwal has never denied the pain and suffering of Kashmiri Pandits. 

Muslims will always remain 2nd (or perhaps 3rd class) citizens under right-wing BJP. 

Sometimes the oppression becomes so large that oppressed people themselves start thinking about themselves as being lower grade humans. 

The oppression made the American slaves think very low of them. 

The oppression made the Dalits though very low of them for thousands of years. 

This same oppression makes these 9% Muslims to think that BJP will perhaps stop persecuting them and let them live if they try to make them happy. 

Unfortunately, we see this same mentality among the few oppressed Hindus and Christians in Pakistan too, where they are helpless, and in order to save their lives, they are found praising Islamic State and claiming that they get their rights too. 

Despite the wrongdoings of Muslim community and Islam, still there is limit of basic human rights, where no compromise should be made. We have to prosper together as humans, and not as extremist Muslim or extremist Hindu. 

We can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep. Among all the govt, BJP has sone the most for Muslims under Govt schemes. Others do only lip service. Among the govt scehemes for minorities, Muslims have been getting lion share of benefits. It is lthe LeLis and people like you, who want to spread lies. 

https://theprint.in/india/more-muslims-govt-scholarships-modi-govt-congress-upa/308154/