Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

2 hours ago, sergio04 said:

I agree with this .. enough talk about the film. Bravo to the BJP for promoting this film and spreading awareness... Now let's act on this awareness and do something meaningful for those affected.

Not just Hindus but also Sikhs, Muslims and any others affected by the Jihadis.

First let us get a proper investigation of what actually happened and understand the real picture.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Idiot, Anand just showed how the AAPiyas and Kejriwal lie with impunity with a straight face. If they wanted to rehabilitate KPTs why did they appeal to HC decision and went to SC, where he was slapped hard and SC got the KPTs permenant. You have to read up all other sources and not just AAP media releases. It is not about AK laughing at BJP, it is about AK taking credir for KPTs while all the while he was opposing them and only had to implement the SC decision.

https://theprint.in/india/kashmiri-migrant-teachers-reject-claims-delhi-govt-regularised-them/892476/

Anand wrongfully accused Kejriwal for going to high court and supreme court against the Kashmiri pandit teachers. 

This fact was made clear by the spokesperson of AAP in this video. 

She made it clear that it was the BJP Governor and his staff who went to the high court and the supreme court against Kashmiri Pandit Teachers, and AAP government has nothing to do with it. Please watch this video from 28:30

Nevertheless, BJP is the biggest propaganda machine and thus they didn't criticize BJP and its governor, but still put the whole blame upon AAP by making this argument that AAP didn't protested against the Governor of BJP upon this issue, thus AAP is the culprit here and thus they gave the clean chit to BJP and its Governor for going to Supreme court, and also to Anand for wrongfully accusing AAP for going to HC and SC against Kashmiri Pundits. 

This again becomes the story of blood thirsty wolf. 

BJP and its supporters want to put the blame upon AAP, and they will by bringing every kind of lame excuse. 

Edited by Alam_dar

We can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep. Among all the govt, BJP has sone the most for Muslims under Govt schemes. Others do only lip service. Among the govt scehemes for minorities, Muslims have been getting lion share of benefits. It is lthe LeLis and people like you, who want to spread lies. 

https://theprint.in/india/more-muslims-govt-scholarships-modi-govt-congress-upa/308154/

I have read the report. Thanks.

But this difference is very much insignificant. And there were many other factors also involved in it and they have been mentioned in this report itself (like internet, and more awareness, and like Muslim parents becoming more and more poor and thus falling in the category of getting scholarship.... etc.)

And the main concern of Muslims is not scholarships, but the Safety for them and their families, and on this front BJP is miles behind any other government. Indian Muslims are living in extreme fearful situation under the government of BJP. 

19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I have read the report. Thanks.

But this difference is very much insignificant. And there were many other factors also involved in it and they have been mentioned in this report itself (like internet, and more awareness, and like Muslim parents becoming more and more poor and thus falling in the category of getting scholarship.... etc.)

And the main concern of Muslims is not scholarships, but the Safety for them and their families, and on this front BJP is miles behind any other government. Indian Muslims are living in extreme fearful situation under the government of BJP. 

Stop spreading ISPR material. This is blatant fearmongering. Muslims are no fearful as you make out to be. Nothing has been deprived for them under NDA government, they are getting poorer mainly because of lack of focus on education and being brainwashed by Mullahs and dividing political parties like SP, TMC, AIMIM, SDPI or IUML

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Anand wrongfully accused Kejriwal for going to high court and supreme court against the Kashmiri pandit teachers. 

She made it clear that it was the BJP Governor and his staff who went to the high court and the supreme court against Kashmiri Pandit Teachers, and AAP government has nothing to do with it. Please watch this video from 28:30

Nevertheless, BJP is the biggest propaganda machine and thus they didn't criticize BJP and its governor, but still put the whole blame upon AAP by making this argument that AAP didn't protested against the Governor of BJP upon this issue, thus AAP is the culprit here and thus they gave the clean chit to BJP and its Governor for going to Supreme court, and also to Anand for wrongfully accusing AAP for going to HC and SC against Kashmiri Pundits. 

BJP and its supporters want to put the blame upon AAP, and they will by bringing every kind of lame excuse. 

Did you read the article I shared? Stop believing Aatishi, she is a super liar, tried some fake campaigning stunt against Gautam Gambhir and lost. Hear from the KPT association leader on the working of AAP

Edited by coffee_rules

I just wish Vivek Agnihotri was a better director. 

very articulate guy though. Happy to see him succeed. Hopefully becomes a producer and backs filmmakers with more creativity and technical expertise who want to tell such good stories.

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

I just wish Vivek Agnihotri was a better director. 

very articulate guy though. Happy to see him succeed. Hopefully becomes a producer and backs filmmakers with more creativity and technical expertise who want to tell such good stories.

TKF is his best of the three films I have seen. I had met him during the Urban Naxal book tour . he speaks well in Hindi more than english. I think with with a proper team he can do good unlike the others like Ashok Pandit or Madhur Bhandarkar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Did you read the article I shared? Stop believing aatishi, she is a super liar, tried some fake campaigning stunt against Gautam Dambhir and list. Hear from the KPT association leader on the working of AAP

If Aatishi is proved to be a liar on the basis of proof, then I will accept this fact wholeheartedly. 

But I request you, if it is proved that she is not telling a lie, but it is Bhajpa who is a liar (or I change my words and I say the worst of liars), then you also accept this fact wholeheartedly. 

I have seen enough of Muslim equivalents of Bhajpa, and I know how they operate, and how human values mean nothing to these far-right fanatics. 

Before I go further, I have 2 simple observations, and I hope you also ponder upon it:

First: Why BJP government in Delhi (and in all over India) didn't took the decision of making KP teachers permanent till 2015? 

Second: Why is this video of Times Now showing only one-sided opinion of person speaking against AAP, but it cuts the answer from the representative from AAP party?

Let me bring my proof so that we can understand why this media house clips are not showing the answer from the AAP representative. 

Please watch this whole video. It is full of proof from the Supreme Court to the School Teachers Association (Kashmir) which represents Kashmiri Pandits. 

Could you believe that Bhajpa not only fabricated this story on their own, but they also fabricated the false latter pad and also the false representative of this School Teachers Association?

It is a shame that religious people claim to be the most pious people and of having the best of character. But really, these religious people are far from being good human beings. 

After watching this video, you will also realize why I hate extremists so much and why I never trust them. These extremists could be Muslims, could be Hindus, could be Atheists, but they are not good people. They are cancer for humanity. 

And I repeat once again now:  Kajriwal showed more sympathy and did more for Kashmiri Pandits as compared to others.  

He didn't do it due to any 'religious affiliation'. 

He was able to do more for Kashmiri Pandits, while he has a heart which feels the pain of others humans. 

Humanity First and Humanity Zindabad. 

I have nothing common with Kashmiri Pandits, but still I feel sad upon their calamities, while we are linked with each other through this same humanity. 

Edited by Alam_dar

25 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

If Aatishi is proved to be a liar on the basis of proof, then I will accept this fact wholeheartedly. 

But I request you, if it is proved that she is not telling a lie, but it is Bhajpa who is a liar (or I change my words and I say the worst of liars), then you also accept this fact wholeheartedly. 

I have seen enough of Muslim equivalents of Bhajpa, and I know how they operate, and how human values mean nothing to these far-right fanatics. 

Before I go further, I have 2 simple observations, and I hope you also ponder upon it:

First: Why BJP government in Delhi (and in all over India) didn't took the decision of making KP teachers permanent till 2015? 

Second: Why is this video of Times Now showing only one-sided opinion of person speaking against AAP, but it cuts the answer from the representative from AAP party?

Let me bring my proof so that we can understand why this media house clips are not showing the answer from the AAP representative. 

Please watch this whole video. It is full of proof from the Supreme Court to the School Teachers Association (Kashmir) which represents Kashmiri Pandits. 

Could you believe that Bhajpa not only fabricated this story on their own, but they also fabricated the false latter pad and also the false representative of this School Teachers Association?

It is a shame that religious people claim to be the most pious people and of having the best of character. But really, these religious people are far from being good human beings. 

After watching this video, you will also realize why I hate extremists so much and why I never trust them. These extremists could be Muslims, could be Hindus, could be Atheists, but they are not good people. They are cancer for humanity. 

So. you don't believe independent people and media vouching,  but share a video of a AAP PC.

Live in your LaLa land . Idiot, how do we prove if there is  no counter point in a AAP PC? Read the facts, court docs and KPs themselves.  Ypu first remove your tinted Hindu hate and we can debate.  Now listen to the original goal post of KPs killed by Kashmiri Muslims

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So. you don't believe independent people and media vouching,  but share a video of a AAP PC.

Live in your LaLa land . Idiot, how do we prove if there is  no counter point in a AAP PC? Read the facts, court docs and KPs themselves.  Ypu first remove your tinted Hindu hate and we can debate.  Now listen to the original goal post of KPs killed by Kashmiri Muslims

Use facts se kuch lena dena nahi 

Taking the discussion beyond the movie itself, fact remains that these atrocities happened whether or not a movie was made about it. 

So, those who are in the know here and keep up with this issue closely, name some steps that should be taken (short-term or long-term) to address the issue that has not been addressed for 30 years.

36 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Taking the discussion beyond the movie itself, fact remains that these atrocities happened whether or not a movie was made about it. 

So, those who are in the know here and keep up with this issue closely, name some steps that should be taken (short-term or long-term) to address the issue that has not been addressed for 30 years.

I posted one today... Bitta Karate is being taken to court for his crimes.