Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

9 hours ago, neel roy said:

I think the pakistan batsmen have been so shell shocked by the test loss they have lost confidence. I think they will come back and win the series 2-1. If they dont I ll be surprised.. 

Pakistan lost 14 of the last 15 ODIs against Australia

mentally cooked

2 hours ago, nevada said:

If Viv used present day bats, the ball would fly out of the stadium. In his time, only he, Botham, and Kapil had the ability to send the ball over the fence on mishits. The one knock against Viv was that he didn't have to face the WI attack  but that's not his fault.

Viv still faced them in the domestics and I m sure did well. 

So I am 100% sure he would be fine vs any top bowler.

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This Finch is a garbage batsman. Why is he the captain?

Usman Khwaja should be playing this series

Don't you want to see a competitive game?

Khawaja will be not out for 100 in all 3 games. He is a good odi player. 

He actually helped Aussies beat us in India for odi. He only sucks vs us in tests. 

With warner on his last leg and finch declining big time aussies shud start to look at new opening combo soon

• Carrey-head can be one
  • Carrey-Green or Head-Green can be other . If Green can work out his incoming ball issue he can be watson level player for them 
  • Phillipe is another guy who hopefully by that time gets better, right now a bit undercooked but very talented 

With warner on his last leg and finch declining big time aussies shud start to look at new opening combo soon

• Carrey-head can be one
  • Carrey-Green or Head-Green can be other . If Green can work out his incoming ball issue he can be watson level player for them 
  • Phillipe is another guy who hopefully by that time gets better, right now a bit undercooked but very talented 
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

• Carrey-head can be one

Australia's all format best opener potential wise can be Will Puvcosky.

But poor guy is concussed most of the time.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol this Wasim jnr guy . I remember one expert on ICF was hyping him as marshal incarnation.

Wasim ? He is an insult to that name. He is more like a rana naved level fodder. 

Wasim jnr lmao. Change that name miyan. 

Shaheenaaaaaa hahahahahahhahaa lmao. This is just sad man. 

Like I said India have the best Asian bowling attack of all time in tests. 

Even in LOI I would take shami bumrah siraj/ptasidh combo anyday over any pak attack.