1. 1. Who is winning in UP?

• BJP
    • SP
    • BSP
    • AAP
    • Nishad Party
    • INC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2022 at 10:19 PM

We belong to core voting community of BJP and there is a deep sense of resentment on unequal/unfair treatment by Yogi to our community which makes 12% of UP votes. However my family and people around that community still either voted for BJP or BSP. I feel BSP may do better then predicted (unless BSP core voters switched to BJP) but BJP will still win.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

We belong to core voting community of BJP and there is a deep sense of resentment on unequal/unfair treatment by Yogi to our community which makes 12% of UP votes. However my family and people around that community still either voted for BJP or BSP. I feel BSP may do better then predicted (unless BSP core voters switched to BJP) but BJP will still win.

Unfair in what sense? 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Unfair in what sense? 

Ih Thats rural politics, People on forum can’t understand unless they understand how UP rural areas are. Yogi ji has managed to create anti Brahmin image. If he keeps going this route he might start getting compared with VP Singh. Currently Brahmins are blaming Rajnath Singh backstabbing Yogiji for this image

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, mishra said:

Well BJP and BSP are anyway covert allies who are covering for each other in their respective weak spots. Behenji doesn't take jabs at the current administration and laltopi actually is asking people to vote for BJP if they don't want to vote for SP as he doesn't want a split mandate with BSP as the next biggest party.

I've heard of lots of rural folks having their ration, pensions and other schemes being revoked. Are people from certain communities being targeted in this move?

On 3/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, mishra said:

UP politics is crap. No matter what people vote on the basis of caste, community or religion. And then people (outside UP) blame political parties for pandering to their desires and polarizing voters.

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

UP politics is crap. No matter what people vote on the basis of caste, community or religion. And then people (outside UP) blame political parties for pandering to their desires and polarizing voters.

Yes, It is. But 6-8 months back Yogiji was comfortably ahead and would have easily won over 300 seats. Still can’t understand, what was tipping point or someone engineered that tipping point that Yogiji lost so much ground and started getting casted as Castist.

We think its been done by internal BJP infighting ( Rajnath Singh do not want Yogiji ahead in race for post Modi era). Yogiji needs to know how to deal with such frenemies ( Modi ji also had many within BJP and he dealt with them).

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes, It is. But 6-8 months back Yogiji was comfortably ahead and would have easily won over 300 seats. Still can’t understand, what was tipping point or someone engineered that tipping point that Yogiji lost so much ground and started getting casted as Castist.

We think its been done by internal BJP infighting ( Rajnath Singh do not want Yogiji ahead in race for post Modi era). Yogiji needs to know how to deal with such frenemies ( Modi ji also had many within BJP and he dealt with them).

Yogi will lead bjp along with hbs,plus annamalai and surya

Best thing I liked about exit polls, Cong in UP under Priyanka Gandhi is not just beaten, its smashed to a pulp. Estimates range from 1 to 9 out of 403. 

She can now get back to helping her 20 yr old with homework at 4 am

Edited by Clarke

4 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Lost his ground vs what exactly. Only first sitting CM who could get another term. This after the covid impact. 

8 months back, he was definitely and easily over 300+ desppite Covid. Lets not forget this fact. Infact, Modi during Lok Sabha election will proove that. Modi Shah will most likely either repeat or better last LS tally.

IMO, There is some backstabbing that happened to Yogi. BJP must not ignore it.