Most Deshbhakt ever

Mariyam

Recently, I came across this scene from the movie Karma.

I haven't seen anything more Deshbhakt in a filmi way ever. And I've seen *a lot* of Bollywood movies. Not that is something to brag about, but I have. :(( 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M2eOiOly4

The Surveyor general of India couldn't have done a better job. Anupam Kher is the uniformed character in the middle of the master piece.

Have you guys seen anything more deshbhakt than this?

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Recently, I came across this scene from the movie Karma.

I haven't seen anything more Deshbhakt in a filmi way ever. And I've seen *a lot* of Bollywood movies. Not that is something to brag about, but I have. :(( 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M2eOiOly4

The Surveyor general of India couldn't have done a better job. Anupam Kher is the uniformed character in the middle of the master piece.

Have you guys seen anything more deshbhakt than this?

Really .. the handpump of Gadar had more deshbhakti than this. 

Can't find the video, but the Ashok Kumar heart attack scene from Clerk is also HILARIOUS

Ashok Kumar has a heart attack. The doctor (Paintal?) refuses to come to treat him. Manoj Kumar (his son in the movie) informs his siblings that since he bought two batteries on his way home, and that he can save their father. One would assume maybe he’ll plug those batteries into something and make a defibrillator out of an ordinary household item – showing us how resourceful Indians are.

Nope. Not to be. He informs everyone that he’s going to play a patriotic song. Because his dad is so patriotic, his heart becomes okay, because his body wants to march to the beat of the song. Ashok Kumar who had a near death experience, suddenly starts waving his limbs and begins marching. Then, he commands that the cassette player be stopped, coz he is fit enough to sing on his own and that the others should join them. At this point, the various other people in the room also start marching.