Bangladesh tour of South Africa - 2022

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is a real talent. Sadly he is stuck with BD system. 

uska pace kitna ? thats the first question paks will ask. 

my first question will be his ability to bowl bouncers and yorkers. then worry about pace. pace can be improved with enough training. 135-145 is more than sufficient. you dont need express pace. Bounce and yorker ability is harder to teach.

but anyway, what is his pace lol?

Edited by Jay
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kaafi high hai iss waqt, gambhir badly wanted him for Lucknow but BCB didnt allow 

Im not watching this match but whatever i hve seen of him in recent times its around 145

thats impressive. like on average 145? or gets up to 145. i would imagine his average would be more around 140 ish? for odi. 

wood, nortje, rauf, starc and umran are the only ones i have seen average close to 145 in odi over 10 overs. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I wonder why we don't play more ODI bilaterals against Bangladesh. They're better than Sri Lanka and those weakened West Indian teams that we play with every month. 

Taskin, Mustafizur along with their spinners can be a pretty good challenge for our batting lineup. 

We played a T20 series in 2019..  But yes last bilateral ODI series vs BD was way back in 2015.

They are a decent enough ODIs side.  They openly say ODI is their strongest format. 

We last faced them in WC 19 & Asia Cup final which was a thriller. 

We will play 3 ODIs against them on BD tour this time. 

46 minutes ago, Jay said:

thats impressive. like on average 145? or gets up to 145. i would imagine his average would be more around 140 ish? for odi. 

wood, nortje, rauf, starc and umran are the only ones i have seen average close to 145 in odi over 10 overs. 

When did u see Umran bowl in ODI?  Lol give the kid a break man.   Bumrah is our fastest bowler in ODIs