List of bowlers who conceded 50+ runs in a spell this IPL

Chakdephatte

Mavi's over from yesterday completely killed kkr momentum and gave it to lsg. It was a 150 ish score at best.

After the 30 run over kkr never really recovered. People here were hyping these under 19 kids to the hilt over the last few years .

14 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Mavi's over from yesterday completely killed kkr momentum and gave it to lsg. It was a 150 ish score at best.

After the 30 run over kkr never really recovered. People here were hyping these under 19 kids to the hilt over the last few years .

Mavi has regressed and has become a trundler.

20 hours ago, Lord said:

why those 2 in particular lol

Curran obviously because of that series that he ruined for us. Rabada, I kept supporting him till a few years ago but after that horrible '19 WC, I gave up hope on him. He has been good since then. There are bowlers I hate more, but these two get punished frequently so more entertainment.

1 hour ago, Chakdephatte said:

I was thinking of closing further admissions, but Hazelwood was too eager to join.

63 off 4 overs :rock:

64 off 4. Now, Hazlewood is the record holder for most runs conceded in 4 overs this season.

1. Hazlewood

2. Jansen

3. Siraj

4. Jordan

5. Akash Deep

6. Sams

7. Mills

8. McCoy

9. Ferguson, Chaudhary, Umran, Smith

Foreign players contributing significantly to Dinda Academy. 6 out of the top 8.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:25 PM, Texan said:

64 off 4. Now, Hazlewood is the record holder for most runs conceded in 4 overs this season.

1. Hazlewood

2. Jansen

3. Siraj

4. Jordan

5. Akash Deep

6. Sams

7. Mills

8. McCoy

9. Ferguson, Chaudhary, Umran, Smith

Foreign players contributing significantly to Dinda Academy. 6 out of the top 8.

foreigners seem to be unusually fond of dinda academy.