Jump to content
Singh bling

Agnipath scheme unveiled: Govt unveils radical changes in recruitment of soldiers

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

This scheme will let more people join army for short periods like it happens in Israel and it's only for below officer level recruitment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

This scheme will let more people join army for short periods like it happens in Israel and it's only for below officer level recruitment.

 4 years is very short time  out of which 6 months will go in training  so practically he has only 3.5 years which include leaves. There is no way you can produce good soldier in such short time . Most ex armymen likes of GD bakshi are dead against this.

 

Also don't compare india with Israel there is zameen aasman difference of man power availability in both of them.

Edited by Singh bling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would have been rather plausible & safe to promote NCC & improve it further.  Manpower is anyways not a issue in Indian armed forces.  Modernization was actually necessary like the Chinese. 

Still see Army men carry those outdated Insas rifles makes my blood boil every time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

 4 years is very short time  out of which 6 months will go in training  so practically he has only 3.5 years which include leaves. There is no way you can produce good soldier in such short time . Most ex armymen likes of GD bakshi are dead against this.

 

Also don't compare india with Israel there is zameen aasman difference of man power availability in both of them.

I am not arguing for it or against it. There are both sides of it but four years too less. Young guys may even stop looking at army as a job especially if not going for officer level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Highways blocked, rail traffic disrupted: Protests erupt against 'Agnipath' scheme in many states

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jun 16, 2022
chalo anti-national mein ek aur naam Judd gaya , army aspirants par is baar to inme sikh aur muslim nahi hain. Kya kahein inhein?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Highways blocked, rail traffic disrupted: Protests erupt against 'Agnipath' scheme in many states

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jun 16, 2022
chalo anti-national mein ek aur naam Judd gaya , army aspirants par is baar to inme sikh aur muslim nahi hain. Kya kahein inhein?

Muslims aren't anti national ,they are a different nation so it's not easy for them to fit in,also they are numerous and have international connections,so have to treat them nicely in my view.

 

Sikh aren't in the same league, allowing them to run riot in the capital for over a year was a farce,now everyone in emboldened.The problem is there is a lot of confusion about Sikhs among Hindus,some consider them to be under the same umbrella and others don't and Sikhs get caught in this tug of war .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Protest are erupting everywhere I see.  In Bihar agitated youths put a BJP office to fire. 

Retarded gov should at least have Said that the scheme will be implemented x years later and the current recruitment would be conducted in old way.

What's up with this gov not giving any prep time?

Communication error has costed this party and yet they haven't learned.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

 

Not very convincing about why some veterans are opposing it. Can somebody spell what is the objectionable point from the veterans?

 

Drop in quality

 

No unity as the new recruits will not be as loyal and it causes disruption in the harmony of jawans

 

But, this only 45k per year and they will not serve in the front lines, for sure

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not very convincing about why some veterans are opposing it. Can somebody spell what is the objectionable point from the veterans?

 

Drop in quality

 

No unity as the new recruits will not be as loyal and it causes disruption in the harmony of jawans

 

But, this only 45k per year and they will not serve in the front lines, for sure

 


You will get the same depth of response as was provided farm bill. They don’t read stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Now he wants to end soilders' pensions, this is what happens when you elect a dumb third-class businessman as Prime Minister.

Provide a link for your claim. Not opinions of known disrupters. There is no impact to those hired till now, why would they stop the pension?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...