The England- Nzl series has been as great as the IPL

What a blockbuster series this has been. Positive cricket, quality bowling and some really good cricketers on both sides. Almost an IPL level game.

Might be 3-0,2-1, 2-0 who cares, it has been one hell of a series in terms of quality.

With all the other crappy international cricket around, this one definitely stands out :hatsoff:

case can be made either ways but I think I will pick this series :)

Edited by maniac

when 2 equal teams compete this is what happens- these conditions suit Nz big time although result may not show but it has been a fight 

Our batsman enjoy Aus condition and Ind-Aus series become srsly competitve 

Nothing makes sport more exciting when 2 teams compete , test cricket has mostly suffered from one sided contest or dull draws. A good competitve test will still have ppl tune in . Recent Sl-Aus seres is another example where an aus side with quality players was beaten by young Sl side 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when 2 equal teams compete this is what happens- these conditions suit Nz big time although result may not show but it has been a fight 

Our batsman enjoy Aus condition and Ind-Aus series become srsly competitve 

Nothing makes sport more exciting when 2 teams compete , test cricket has mostly suffered from one sided contest or dull draws. A good competitve test will still have ppl tune in . Recent Sl-Aus seres is another example where an aus side with quality players was beaten by young Sl side 

Aus-SA also

IPL is pinnacle of Cricket, greater than The Great West Indies of 70s, Greater than Australia of 2000's, Greater than Ashes, Greater than Border Gavaskar Trophy. GREATER than All World Cups Combined together.

Balki mai toh Yeh kehta hoon IPL Cricket hi nahi hai.......

MAHA CRICKET HAI MAHA CRICKET!!!

Edited by Sean Bradley
On 6/26/2022 at 5:31 AM, Sean Bradley said:

IPL is pinnacle of Cricket, greater than The Great West Indies of 70s, Greater than Australia of 2000's, Greater than Ashes, Greater than Border Gavaskar Trophy. GREATER than All World Cups Combined together.

Balki mai toh Yeh kehta hoon IPL Cricket hi nahi hai.......

MAHA CRICKET HAI MAHA CRICKET!!!

yes Gives opportunities to youngsters

1557582789-5652.jpg?im=Resize,width=640

England has Some beastly cricketers and match winners. Talent seems to be coming in and I think it’s matter of time before the right combo clicks for them in all 3 formats.

Every cricketer seems to be a multi dimensional cricketer including Joe Root who takes at least a wicket if he fails with bat. Overton comes in and almost hits a 100. There is this player Brydon Carse he recently nailed a tight chase against a good Pakistani attack playing a cameo. 

I think they are going to be the team to watch.

concerned for Nzl a little even though this is probably their peak and there will only be on the way down. Southee and Boult don’t have too many miles I feel and the backups for tests isn’t that great.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

England has Some beastly cricketers and match winners. Talent seems to be coming in and I think it’s matter of time before the right combo clicks for them in all 3 formats.

Every cricketer seems to be a multi dimensional cricketer including Joe Root who takes at least a wicket if he fails with bat. Overton comes in and almost hits a 100. There is this player Brydon Carse he recently nailed a tight chase against a good Pakistani attack playing a cameo. 

I think they are going to be the team to watch.

concerned for Nzl a little even though this is probably their peak and there will only be on the way down. Southee and Boult don’t have too many miles I feel and the backups for tests isn’t that great.

likes of Mooooeen, Rasheeed, and co can also bat and bowl if they re-enter test team. harry brook another exciting, albeit incomplete, talent