Surya kumar Yadav is a national treasure

9 minutes ago, Lord said:

nor has Samson or anyone else. No one has been a good finisher. So we are basically going with potential of guys who can score big in end overs.Its a gamble that can go south but will win lot of games if it works. 

Youngsters will be backed after WC, for now they are playing T20Is

SKY is 33. He has played 28 games. In terms of experience he is also new. So nothing wrong in trying youngsters now. Hope he doesn't weasel his way into playing XI. 

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

SKY is 33. He has played 28 games. In terms of experience he is also new. So nothing wrong in trying youngsters now. Hope he doesn't weasel his way into playing XI. 

nah he won't be there after WC unless he does well.

Youngsters can't be tried in WCs.

He does struggle a bit with slower and wide deliveries, resulting in quite a few dot balls. But what's impressive is how he compensates with those fantastic sixes and boundaries! I'm rooting for him to find more consistency and score well against tougher opponents as well.

Edited by Downtown

Jisko tumne hiro ka haar samajh ke gale se lagaya, woh anth mein Imitation jewellery nikli.

Badly exposed the National treasure. 

There was and will be only one Mr 360 and that's ABD the genius athlete. 

Sky can't hold a straight bat when it matters the most. His stocks have fallen badly.

Edited by Sean Bradley

@Gollum do you think I am owed an apology on my original call? I never rated SKY.

Having said that I will admit I was half wrong. He looked unstoppable for a while in the method he figured out for T20 and probably still has a few T20 knocks (mostly IPL ) in him but I judged him on overall temperament. 

it’s a joke he made test debut over people toiling  in Ranjis like Sarfaraz etc.

We have had so many good ODI batsmen and many of them are in line. But SKY is a rare good T20 temperament batsman we have produced. 

I know here a player is as good as his last innings but his T20 batting has always been good.

Edited by Number
1 hour ago, BlueBlood said:

SKY will as usual have a field day against the likes of Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands etc.

Fail in semis and finals once his arse is on the line. Then the keyboard warriors will come running saying "he showed aggressive intent in going for a six and got out"

Same story we have been going through for years now.

made me laugh. But funny we never played hong kong like padosis