Vikram Vedha Hindi

rkt.india

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Rasa/ essence/ aesthetics is very subjective, what you like might not be palatable to the other. I have not watched the movie on a big screen, but my 75” LED TV with surround sound was a good watch, didn’t feel that I missed the big theatre experience. Both are not in good shape to make action scenes very appealing, but the narrative of the movie about the color of character, Good vs evil philosophy. A Joker like character might not fit this narrative, unless they change the narrative which they are entitled to

You probably have no idea what I am talking about. 

A TV movie on Netflix for e.g. would look palatable too on TV.  In VV, the use of lighting is pretty basic. The action choreography is nothing to write home about. Many sequences are silly. A good time pass film on TV but not worth writing essays on. 

18 minutes ago, zen said:

You probably have no idea what I am talking about. 

A TV movie on Netflix for e.g. would look palatable too on TV.  In VV, the use of lighting is pretty basic. The action choreography is nothing to write home about. Many sequences are silly. A good time pass film on TV but not worth writing essays on. 

True, I don’t know what you are talking about. Nobody said it was a magnum opus and stuff of top 100 movies. The OP was a comparison of Hindi vs Original versions. But what I liked was that Acting was very effective  and rises above the script and probably for you dialogues are not effective on sub-titles. Anyway, VV in Hindi could be still good. Will watch it on big screen. 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

True, I don’t know what you are talking about. Nobody said it was a magnum opus and stuff of top 100 movies. The OP was a comparison of Hindi vs Original versions. But what I liked was that Acting was very effective  and rises above the script and probably for you dialogues are not effective on sub-titles. Anyway, VV in Hindi could be still good. Will watch it on big screen. 

Yeah, I read the subtitles. Acting was good (But I would expect that in most films unless it has newbees or known bad actors) and even the score. 

If I was remaking it, I would do a different take on it with better action sequences, better use of lighting to create the right mood, and maybe a few changes to the script as well as it could look funny to many that a guy investigating does not know what is happening under his nose despite clues (still explainable if it were 1 or 2 bad apples). 

On 8/24/2022 at 3:56 PM, coffee_rules said:

had thought Hritik plays Madhavan. Incidentally, I only watched VV on a dubbed Hindi version.

Yuck.. can’t stand Saif. Can watch pigs with lipstick on doing slapstick stuff instead. Tried watching Bunty Aur Babli 2 for about 10 mins. He’s past sell-by date.

I was thinking same after watching trailer. I really liked Saif in Omkara , wish they had interchanged roles.  One thing I found interesting about Saif was the fact that unlike most of his contemporaries he atleast was willing to play dads in a movie of a girl who is actually the similar age as his real life daughter. 

On 8/25/2022 at 4:06 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

itna to change kiya nhin u really think they ll make script changes which isnt even needed 

As I expected, they didnt change name or script but included a dance number to show Hrithik's moves :giggle:

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Compare 

This is so choreographed 

Should’ve been like this from Satya, Original VV song has vibes of this song 

he 

What in holy hell i just watched. Had to stop the video wihin 1 minute and watch Tasakku tasakku after 3 years lol This is godawful. Rawness is missing. Showing off six pack abs is the goal i suppose with skimpy clothed girls running around.  Pushkhar Gayathri shouldn't have compromised. Should have stuck to spirit of original.