Does ICF deep analyst experts are jhola chaap?

raki05

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Why you have to bring in the word "hatred"on a cricket discussion?

You were literally behaving like an old aunty/saas with her usual taunt to her daughter in law?

What? I don't invent words. I used 'negative' in the past, not hatred. And that's because you people are extremely negative. 

4 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

•They said slow bowlers can't perform in Australia, they did, our best bowler was Arshdeep. Bhuvi was average but this last match. Curran maybe the highest wicket taker till now. Ngidi another example, Boult did well but this doesn't show in his numbers.

Ofcourse, slow bowlers can't perform in Aus...just because the condition and weather became England like doesn't mean it's wrong. The minute assistance from pitch is over you need to revert to the pace.
Even Arshdeep was hitting upto 144 in his death overs because he understood you can't beat the batsman at 130k lollipops, while our Economy Kumar was busy doing stat padding to fool his fans.

Curran justifies his place in this team because he can bat as well, same goes for Woakes. Economy Kumar is handicapped in both batting and fielding department.
While both Lungi and Boult aren't 130kph bowlers, they easily are in 135-140 range with effort bowls going above 142-144.

Edited by singhvivek141
6 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

So how many predictions your expert group has got right?

•They said Kohli should be dropped, we saw what happened.

•They said we will crash out in group stage. Lost one against SA, a better team.

•They said slow bowlers can't perform in Australia, they did, our best bowler was Arshdeep. Bhuvi was average but this last match. Curran maybe the highest wicket taker till now. Ngidi another example, Boult did well but this doesn't show in his numbers.

•Rohit, they got it right. He failed that's your only redemption.

Let's go one by one

About Kohli yes we were demanding him to be dropped. A non performing player for 2-3 years continuously can only be dragged in India. 

Arshdeep??? Seriously everyone here supported Arshdeep.Bhuvi was useless as **** somebody posted his stats that this useless bowler have one of the worst wc stats still he dragged and played 4-5 T20 wc.

Now let's talk about yours. You quoted once I like this tm backing their players. Your favourite tm dint play 3 out of 4 bowlers they backed from past one year Avesh,Harshal and Chahal. The 2 they backed kela(your favourite opener) and useless Bhuvi has been exposed badly like they did in 21 wt20 and Asia Cup. Your favourite Dravid was hiding his face and dint had guts to accept blunder which he did with this team.  just like TM you are standing naked here in this thread, If you still have guts to justify this **** show. The kind of yours are celebrating india advancing from group stage to next stage inspite of yday  humiliation the victory India had in group  stage was against pak(miraculously), Ned , zim and bd (narrowly)for your reference that's 3 minnows out of 4 teams.

Edited by raki05

Bhai log, haga kisi aur ne (Indian cricketers, TM, selectors etc.) and you guys are at each other's throats. 

Why mock fellow posters, taunt them over their number of threads or absence? When India doesn't do well, some may prefer to stay away, mood kharab ho jaata hai, human nature....some people rant it out, some people prefer to not talk/hear about it for a few days. Why get personal over these things?

I think this thread and many posts here are in poor taste. Even in match threads I see this taunting of fellow posters just because their favorite player(s) failed.  Bhai isme members ki kya galti hai? Criticize the players sure......we are such a small community yet all this taunting, mocking, bullying, ganging up....childish IMO. Waise bhi bahut kam activity hota hai idhar, take out 10-12 active contributors and this forum will be well and truly dead, discuss/argue karne ke liye bhi you need critical number/size of participants, others won't stay. if it is below that. 

Don't want to tag any poster here since I like all the folks participating in this thread, and also the ones being directly/indirectly called out. These are just individual opinions and they are free to have them, better to bash the points and not the person if you feel so strongly about them.

I know all of us are sad/angry after yesterday's hammering but let us not take bhadaas out on other ICFers. We are better than that. Just my two cents. 

Edited by Gollum
20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai log, haga kisi aur ne (Indian cricketers, TM, selectors etc.) and you guys are at each other's throats. 

Why mock fellow posters, taunt them over their number of threads or absence? When India doesn't do well, some may prefer to stay away, mood kharab ho jaata hai, human nature....some people rant it out, some people prefer to not talk/hear about it for a few days. Why get personal over these things?

I think this thread and many posts here are in poor taste. Even in match threads I see this taunting of fellow posters just because their favorite player(s) failed.  Bhai isme members ki kya galti hai? Criticize the players sure......we are such a small community yet all this taunting, mocking, bullying, ganging up....childish IMO. Waise bhi bahut kam activity hota hai idhar, take out 10-12 active contributors and this forum will be well and truly dead, discuss/argue karne ke liye bhi you need critical number/size of participants, others won't stay. if it is below that. 

Don't want to tag any poster here since I like all the folks participating in this thread, and also the ones being directly/indirectly called out. These are just individual opinions and they are free to have them, better to bash the points and not the person if you feel so strongly about them.

I know all of us are sad/angry after yesterday's hammering but let us not take bhadaas out on other ICFers. We are better than that. Just my two cents. 

This is posters targetted earlier giving it back. Both wrong. We all can have opinions. If everyone thought same way, there would be no point of forums

15 minutes ago, Lord said:

This is posters targetted earlier giving it back. Both wrong. We all can have opinions. If everyone thought same way, there would be no point of forums

How did an old poster like you fall for it?

The one having a popular opinion isn't the one getting targeted. Thread was created for one guy Ankit Sharma who supported Dravid-Rohit lead TM openly. What can be wrong about showing your liking towards someone?

Raki05 tagged me because I was in same Dravid army. So who exactly was targeted?

Edited by Chakdephatte
5 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

How did an old poster like you fall for it?

The one having a popular opinion isn't the one getting targeted. Thread was created for one guy Ankit Sharma who supported Dravid-Rohit lead TM openly. What can be wrong about showing your liking towards someone?

Raki05 tagged me because I was in same Dravid army. So who exactly was targeted?

I didn't mean the OP but comments after yesterday.

You or him shouldn't be tagged but earlier opinions of others were made fun of too (without tagging).

I believe you created that thread about ICF supporting youngsters. Ones who do it would obviously feel targetted even if they aren't directly tagged.What can be wrong about backing youngsters? This goes for every opinion. We can disagree without undermining opposite POV.

56 minutes ago, Lord said:

I didn't mean the OP but comments after yesterday.

You or him shouldn't be tagged but earlier opinions of others were made fun of too (without tagging).

Nothing wrong with it tbh. I don't take it as seriously. It's fun to argue. Some of these may be thinking they trolled me or something, LOL!  nothing like that. We don't even know each other.

What I can't stand is posters dismissive of certain players, I have seen them wishing one to get injured. Some 'wish' us to lose because they don't like some selections. When I see such posts, It's hard to react in a positive way.

Edited by Chakdephatte
1 minute ago, Chakdephatte said:

Nothing wrong with it tbh. I don't take it as seriously. It's fun to argue. Some posters push it to extreme though, like Jay-Adamant fight.

However some posters here are so dismissive of certain players, I have seen them wishing one to get injured. Some 'wish' us to lose because they don't like selections. When I see such posts, It's hard to react in a positive way.

Yeah wishing for loss or injury is not on.Those posts can  be specifically called out though.Even reported.

Also the group that feels vindicated now is trolling other. Would be same if opposite happened too with shoe on other side.

I have also seen posts by certain posters that others here don't 'understand' cricket. Where does that such opinions come from?

4 minutes ago, Lord said:

Ind v SL, when we were knocked out

Man this has been a terrible year for Indian cricket. Losing in RSA, surrendering the 2-1 lead in Eng, Asia Cup, this T20 WC. 

Can't recall when we last had such a poor year.

Edited by Gollum
23 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Man this has been a terrible year for Indian cricket. Losing in RSA, surrendering the 2-1 lead in Eng, Asia Cup, this T20 WC. 

Can't recall when we last had such a poor year.

Every year has been a poor for this mediocre and overrated bunch..

If you want poorer year than this,

Test series Australia (Started in end of 2011 but ended in 2012) (0-4)

CB tri series (No final)

Asia Cup (No final,lost against Bangladeshs)

Wt20 (knocked out)

England series at home (lost)

Pakistan ODIs series(Aane do-lost)

T20 series vs Pakistan (Draw 1-1)

T20 series vs NZ at home (lost 0-1)

T20 series vs ENG at home (draw 1-1)

Edited by Bigg Brother