Imran Khan Shot at , Injured

coffee_rules

Imran Khan attacker shot dead, says ex-PM's aide

A man suspected of attacking former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan during a political rally on Thursday has been shot dead, an aide said.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/breaking-news-live-updates-today-india-news-t20-cricket-world-cup-delhi-kolkata-mumbai-uttar-pradesh-covid-narendra-modi-November-3-1158919.html

Warning Shot from ISI?

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Warning Shot from ISI?

Me thinks its incompetence from a sasta wala shooter. They must have aimed to eliminate him like Benazir but didn't want to involve their snipers.

The half attack would embolden him and earn more sympathy, not something the establishment would want. 

The condemnation from Sharif reminds me of the joke from yesteryear

Early morning on Sept 11, 2001

Musharraf calls to Bush: I condemn the attacks and am truly saddened to hear the news. 

Bush to Musharraf: What attacks ?

Musharraf to self: yikes, its a bit early

Musharraf to Bush: Oh sorry to bother ya, wrong number

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

This was exact thing on my mind. Or there was a second shooter.

I gave a call to a Haqiqi/Zahani Azadi man in Pakistan. He is claming that this was done by RAW and another man shot at him from a window. So anything can be sold to Pakistanis

23 hours ago, Clarke said:

Me thinks its incompetence from a sasta wala shooter. They must have aimed to eliminate him like Benazir but didn't want to involve their snipers.

The half attack would embolden him and earn more sympathy, not something the establishment would want. 

We are so used to Arvind Kejriwal antics of staging thappads, we are finding it hard to believe that Immy didn’t stage the attack. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

We are so used to Arvind Kejriwal antics of staging thappads, we are finding it hard to believe that Immy didn’t stage the attack. 

It could be anything, a poke from army, a serious attempt that went wrong, a false flag attack etc. Public consensus among experts on tv seems to be a warning from establishment. I don't see much fruition in that since he's unlikely to back off. 

2 hours ago, First class said:

Other claim RAW is supporting IK , yes anything can be sold to Pakistanis . 

Actually, when I asked him, If it was RAW or any other military type establishment, shouldnt the the weapon used would be atleast a telescopic gun? Isnt that minimum common sense RAW would have used.

His answer was , we dont know the weapon of attacker from window. So , to him, it looks all will blame the RAW when I argued why NOT MOSSAD or CIA he was a bit confused

Edited by mishra