3 members have voted

1. 1. India at home in a year's time?

• RGS
    • Brat
    • Pant
    • KL
    • Surya Kumar Yadav

Just now, R!TTER said:

Is England's to lose! No we *ing way these chumps can get close to winning it, RGS cannot be the captain if we want to win it & we can't have Bhukhe like pitele players opening the bowling :hmpf:

we will get KOed in 1st round, and Pak will win it on indian soil... I wonder how ICFers will "enjoy" it. looking forward to the meltdown

5 minutes ago, Sonix768 said:

2014 SL

2015 Aus

2016 WI

2017 Pak

2019 NZ

2022 Eng

So by this rotational policy, we give our next knockout elimination quota to SA to kick us out from 2023 WC. As proven with NZ, India is the only team seems to be capable of losing to a knockout chokers. :yess:

Bangladesh ko bhi mauka dena chahiye 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:16 AM, R!TTER said:

Is England's to lose! No we *ing way these chumps can get close to winning it, RGS cannot be the captain if we want to win it & we can't have Bhukhe like pitele players opening the bowling :hmpf:

to answer the OP's question, it should be led by a random 1-yr-old who babbles random stuff

On 11/10/2022 at 6:47 PM, Vijy said:

we will get KOed in 1st round, and Pak will win it on indian soil... I wonder how ICFers will "enjoy" it. looking forward to the meltdown

I was watching few pre- semi analysis show, the way they were singing songs about SKY and Virat and the whole we will reach final and post match reaction have been hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Sabse pehle Kela ko nikalo

Such a sad meek,weak presence

Kela nahi nikalne waala.wo vice captain hai aur captain Rohit hai..

Change kuch nahi hone wala..max yahi hoga ki T20 me Pandya ko captaincy denge. But ODI me wo v nahi change hoga.. ODI ka vice captain v change nahi hone wala :facepalm:

Edited by Majestic
7 hours ago, Vijy said:

they will find a way of squeezing in some new IPL trundler. perhaps mukesh kumar will play.

Bhuvi New Zealand series me hai..waha wo 10 wicket lega 3 match me aur uska spot fixed.

Saath me Harshal with emotinal sentiments of our Indian critics for him because he wasn't picked in any WT20 match.

Then Arshdeep left and thoda batting wala all rounder chahiye hoga to add Shardul.

Ban gayi 4 man pace battery.