Fed up with BCCI and its Buzdil Selection Committee

Stuge

16 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Dravid in his PC last night clearly stated that there won't be any changes in t20 squad simply because there are hardly any t20 matches in 2023.  Entire focus will be on 2023 ODI WC.  

ODI squad for Bangladesh series: 

Rohit Sharma (C),

KL Rahul (vc),

Shikhar Dhawan,

Virat Kohli,

Rajat Patidar,

Shreyas Iyer,

Rahul Tripathi,

Rishabh Pant (wk),

Ishan Kishan (wk),

Ravindra Jadeja,

Axar Patel,

W Sundar,

Shardul Thakur,

Mohd. Shami,

Mohd. Siraj,

Deepak Chahar,

Yash Dayal

The 4 Maharathis are back at the top for the BD ODI series to stink up WC 23.

Edited by express bowling
12 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Dravid in his PC last night clearly stated that there won't be any changes in t20 squad simply because there are hardly any t20 matches in 2023.  Entire focus will be on 2023 ODI WC.  

They are irk with regional bias . They ll alway back their regional players like him backing kela, Ashwin and DK and also no balls to say something against seniors like Kohli, rohit and Bhuvi. Why don't anyone ask why he kept playing Harshal,Avesh, Chahal in all biletral and then none of them played a single t20 wc game. This guy turn out to be as fraud as previous ones.

3 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

But without watching cricket how can you criticize ?  Blindly ? 

Who told u that only by watching every match ball by ball, one would be able to criticize?   Isn't it apparent that we hv not won an icc trophy since 2013?   Isn't it apparent that our openers hv sucked all throughout?   Why does one need to watch our terrible openers batting to know that they killed our chances?

15 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Chokli fans voting massively to get him the PoTT :hysterical: sala inko sharam nahi ata and what is this fan voting ICC ka chutiyapa khatam nahi hota

Idiots like them are the reason why Kohli will be around to screw up the 2024 T20 WC also. They are talking about his useless 50 yesterday like it's the best innings of the tournament. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Rohit Sharma (C),

KL Rahul (vc),

Shikhar Dhawan,

Virat Kohli,

Rajat Patidar,

Shreyas Iyer,

Rahul Tripathi,

Rishabh Pant (wk),

Ishan Kishan (wk),

Ravindra Jadeja,

Axar Patel,

W Sundar,

Shardul Thakur,

Mohd. Shami,

Mohd. Siraj,

Deepak Chahar,

Yash Dayal

Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Rahul, Pant, Jadeja, Washington, Thakur, Chahar, Shami, Siraj.
That's you XI
....Patidar, Iyer, Kishan, Tripathi, Axar, Yash will warm benches...maybe in the last match Iyer will come in for Rahul and Axar for Washy.
Other can see themselves out by next series.

11 hours ago, nevada said:

Idiots like them are the reason why Kohli will be around to screw up the 2024 T20 WC also. They are talking about his useless 50 yesterday like it's the best innings of the tournament. 

he will be there in 2026 WT20 too, along with Fatman rohit

On 11/11/2022 at 7:49 PM, express bowling said:

Rohit Sharma (C),

KL Rahul (vc),

Shikhar Dhawan,

Virat Kohli,

Rajat Patidar,

Shreyas Iyer,

Rahul Tripathi,

Rishabh Pant (wk),

Ishan Kishan (wk),

Ravindra Jadeja,

Axar Patel,

W Sundar,

Shardul Thakur,

Mohd. Shami,

Mohd. Siraj,

Deepak Chahar,

Yash Dayal

I swear if I see Hitman, Kohli KL or Dhwawn celebrate a century, I will throw my remote control at the TV.

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

With a broken TV,  you will miss Star Sports and Mayanti hosting 2 hour shows on the greatness of these guys with 10 or 20 replays of their boundaries against mighty Bangladesh.   :phehe:

I would watch it for mrs. binny because her commentary is so bad that it's good.

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I would watch it for mrs. binny because her commentary is so bad that it's good.

It's not easy to talk with great awe, enthusiasm and reverence for 30 minutes about a 40 ball 50 of a Superstar in a losing cause in a T20. 

But Mayanti is able to do it every time. 

She was born to be in Indian sports media. 

Edited by express bowling
Just now, express bowling said:

It's not easy to talk with great awe, enthusiasm and reverence about a 40 ball 50 of a Superstar in a losing cause in a T20. 

But Mayanti is able to do it every time. 

She was born to be in Indian sports media. 

can we also get mandira bedi back? and I don't know who else (women) is on the scene who spouts vapid nonsense, while looking [reasonably] good

Edited by Vijy