Vijay Hazare 2022

Suhaan

5 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Rahul Tripathi scores another hunderd...Hangargekar took 2 wickets and came to bat at 5.
Abhishek Sharma made 33 with bat and 2 wickets with the ball, he has really taken his bowling with seriousness...continuously bowling his quota with decent numbers.
Rinku Singh 73 of 40

Unadkut gets a 5ver against HP :fear1:

Probably a dictat from management to batters who can bowl to continue as much as possible in domestics 

Laxman said the same 

Edited by Sgattick10
8 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Kuldeep Sen has played very little cricket for a 26 year old. Looks like 50 overs is his best format?

TBH, he is playing consistently now post IPL...took 9 wickets in Irani Trophy, and then sensational performance till now in VHT. So he is good with red ball as well.

Lack of games, perhaps the state mgmt never recognised his potential and only gave him a consistent run after Ishwar Pandey's retirement and Avesh's national stint.

Edited by singhvivek141
28 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

TBH, he is playing consistently now post IPL...took 9 wickets in Irani Trophy, and then sensational performance till now in VHT. So he is good with red ball as well.

Lack of games, perhaps the state mgmt never recognised his potential and only gave him a consistent run after Ishwar Pandey's retirement and Avesh's national stint.

29 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

That's OK but Indian selectors won't pick him after 1 good season and the only format his overall record looks good is List A.   I hope they try him in the ODI setup without bemoaning his lack of FC experience.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

That's OK but Indian selectors won't pick him after 1 good season and the only format his overall record looks good is List A.   I hope they try him in the ODI setup without bemoaning his lack of FC experience.

He is in NZ ODI leg, but as it's a 3 match tournament I am doubtful Dhawan will gather courage to chance him in the XI. 

But he is fast, gets good bounce, move the ball and also has good Yorker.

Personally, if someone has raw potential and is in form, he shouldn't be toiling for too long in domestics and must be with A team and international setup.

18 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Rahul Tripathi scores another hunderd...Hangargekar took 2 wickets and came to bat at 5.
Abhishek Sharma made 33 with bat and 2 wickets with the ball, he has really taken his bowling with seriousness...continuously bowling his quota with decent numbers.
Rinku Singh 73 of 40

Unadkut gets a 5ver against HP :fear1:

I like Rinku as he bats in lower order that guy has wrist like Jaysurya and can play well at off stump as well.

13 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Kuldeep Sen has played very little cricket for a 26 year old. Looks like 50 overs is his best format?

Sen picked up 8 wickets in the 5 day Irani Cup  played with the red ball a few days back. 

He dismissed Pujara in both innings with snorters which bounced and moved away from good length.

And picked up wickets when the pitch flattened out by bowling 140 k+ indippers and rising snorters.  This was at a phase when every other bowler struggled. 

He is a really good test match prospect.

2nd innings 5 fer video below.

https://www.bcci.tv/videos/5557604/irani-cup-2022-kuldeep-sen-stars-with-an-impressive-5-wicket-haul?tagNames=2022

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, raki05 said:

I like Rinku as he bats in lower order that guy has wrist like Jaysurya and can play well at off stump as well.

Yes, he is someone who has batted in lower middle order right from the start...is a very good fielder as well.

Most of the batters who are doing well are from top 3...Rinku bats usually at 5/6. He gives me Suresh Raina vibes, we need a leftie like him in our T20 setup.