Projects lost to Gujarat

gattaca

On Sun Dec 25 2022 at 11:08 PM, cowboysfan said:

this is what happened to the congress with the Gandhis.if they have some brains cells to rub together they will make a big deal about this but they dont.

Congress will lose Gujarat forever but could use these things in their favor to turn the Tables on ruling party.  But they are too thick to understand this.  Congress going Centric would be BJP's worst ever nightmare.  Gandhis have destroyed the opposition literally.  Too many skeletons in their closet to go full ballistic on scammer BJP.  It's a lose lose situation for People unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, zen said:

State-wise-Cumulative-FDI-Equity-Inflows

Funds have been diverted from GUJ to other states  :no:

One year maybe an anomaly but the above trends are fair indication of how status quo is. Maharashtra was always ahead of everyone and Karnatka had influx of central investment. 

West Bengal took a hit with Communism and sheet. AP has been coming along well.

In my opinion Gujrat at 4/5 is very fair. I have seen working of Gujaratis and I hate to admit it, but they are definitely better than us.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

One year maybe an anomaly but the above trends are fair indication of how status quo is. Maharashtra was always ahead of everyone and Karnatka had influx of central investment. 

West Bengal took a hit with Communism and sheet. AP has been coming along well.

In my opinion Gujrat at 4/5 is very fair. I have seen working of Gujaratis and I hate to admit it, but they are definitely better than us.

MAH is driven by Gujarati business enterprises. It is also a larger state with B'bay as its capital. But that would eventually need to change too. Guj gave away B'bay as its capital too. 

Since GUJ is being unnecessary attacked, I hope that it wakes up. And when it wakes up, it tends to create a change in the Indian subcontinent. 

Gujrat is most politically stable and cleanest government. A capitalist can be absolutely sure that tomorrow he won’t be forced to pay rangdari tax or blackmailed by Unionists or at mercy of some family rule /some big political wolves.(like kejri, akhilesh, mamata, thakare, jagan, Stalin)

Gujjus have shown that they are consistent for nearly 30 years now. Every other state runs political risk to investment and hence  its FDI and investors who are seeking for Gujrat

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, zen said:

MAH is driven by Gujarati business enterprises. It is also a larger state with B'bay as its capital. But that would eventually need to change too. Guj gave away B'bay as its capital too. 

Since GUJ is being unnecessary attacked, I hope that it wakes up. And when it wakes up, it tends to create a change in the Indian subcontinent. 

No one is attacking Gujratis. We are all admiring them but disproportionate investment for a year does raise questions.

It is all good. Time to move on.

22 minutes ago, mishra said:

Gujrat is most politically stable and cleanest government. A capitalist can be absolutely sure that tomorrow he won’t be forced to pay rangdari tax or blackmailed by Unionists or at mercy of some family rule /some big political wolves.(like kejri, akhilesh, mamata, thakare, jagan, Stalin)

Gujjus have shown that they are consistent for nearly 30 years now. Every other state runs political risk to investment and hence  its FDI and investors who are seeking for Gujrat

With my limited exposure to Vadodra, I have seen it to be very easy state to do business in. They have few natural resources and water etc. butthey do make it up by their business acumen. Smart folks.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

With my limited exposure to Vadodra, I have seen it to be very easy state to do business in. They have few natural resources and water etc. butthey do make it up by their business acumen. Smart folks.

Once again, its not who khota thinks is best for investments based on his political affiliations , but its actual capitalist investor who decides where to Invest. Investors want a BJP ruled state with a Port. Maharashtra, Karnataka loose out because they can’t guarantee BJP victory year after year. 

For other coastal states, What Investment they attract is down to political risk states carry. I am saying Its not only factor but its one of most prominent factiors.

sports budget by state: 

look who tops the list. 

b9hhmciyeu5a1.jpg

states that won Olympic medals Haryana, WB, manipur, Rajasthan, mp, Maharashtra, AP, Telangana, Uttrakhand. Gujarat has zero Olympic medals but got most budget. I ask the question again does bjp represent india or just gujarat ? Gujarat got more than twice the amount southern states got.

Edited by gattaca

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Once again, its not who khota thinks is best for investments based on his political affiliations , but its actual capitalist investor who decides where to Invest. Investors want a BJP ruled state with a Port. Maharashtra, Karnataka loose out because they can’t guarantee BJP victory year after year. 

For other coastal states, What Investment they attract is down to political risk states carry. I am saying Its not only factor but its one of most prominent factiors.

For you to state that politics has no role to play in the big projects that went to Gujrat, then you are looking at alternative facts.

40 minutes ago, gattaca said:

sports budget by state: 

look who tops the list. 

b9hhmciyeu5a1.jpg

states that won Olympic medals Haryana, WB, manipur, Rajasthan, mp, Maharashtra, AP, Telangana, Uttrakhand. Gujarat has zero Olympic medals but got most budget. I ask the question again does bjp represent india or just gujarat ? Gujarat got more than twice the amount southern states got.

No, it is all about stability and wonderful government that is there. It has nothing to do with politics. (Is there an emoji for sarcasm)

2 hours ago, Moochad said:

Pagree logic, negative growth around the world during Covid was Modi's fault. Similar lack of logic to their bhaijaans in Lahore... but anyway old muppet singh took credit for ABV's economic reforms. The only thing that Muftkhor accomplished was making people poorer with inflation.

image.png.93fcb10b72bc869b5af3992975bf7d59.png

And the poor demonetization policy had no affect?

Sports budget (which would depend on projects undertaken) … Next some of these guys are going to worry about why rice or whatever is going more to Gujarat  :rofl: 

When I used to travel from Gujarat to other states like Rajasthan & Maharashtra, just from the quality of roads one could tell in which state you crossed to :proud: 

Edited by zen

16 hours ago, gattaca said:

sports budget by state: 

look who tops the list. 

b9hhmciyeu5a1.jpg

This lopsided distribution looks more relevant to justify bias. The most recent news is around attempts to host the 2036 Olympics in Ahmedabad. I'm sure other states see that choice as worthy of debate. 

20 hours ago, Khota said:

For you to state that politics has no role to play in the big projects that went to Gujrat, then you are looking at alternative facts.

So even if hypothetical scenario is agreeed by me, then who is stopping Stalin Mamata kejri Thakare to play politics  to get projects?

Didnt they played politics resulting in closing of Vedanta plant in Tamilnadu? Closing Nano in West Bengal, and Electric distribution cos bankrupt in Delhi Punjab, attempted Charging protection money from Ambanis

Above is just very few examples. You are smart enough to find more, Why complain now?

PS: statement you put as fact is similar to The way Pakistani state fact like “ Everyone knows that India and Hindus  are doing terrorism in Pakistan”.:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Clarke said:

This lopsided distribution looks more relevant to justify bias. The most recent news is around attempts to host the 2036 Olympics in Ahmedabad. I'm sure other states see that choice as worthy of debate. 

CWG games happened in Delhi and there was no debate. Infact all the games(Two Asiads) organised in past have been in Delhi.

Issue is down to Infra/Cost/Logistics. If UP And Gujrat are becoming contendors, we should take it as positive