Will Salman Khan be remembered as a legendary superstar actor in Indian cinema history?

Majestic

Often mentioned alongwith Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan as the three Khans who ruled Hindi cinema for almost three decades, do you think he belonged there and will be remembered as highly?

In terms of producing quality cinemas and probably acting skills, I don't think he is at that level but purely on stardom, charisma and craze, it was at another level. He has also produced generational movies in terms of box office like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dabangg and Bajrangi Bhaijaan to name a few.

Discuss as he turns 57 today.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

In India - Pak SC....  Big yes..  Outside no. 

SRK is in a different universe compared to Selmon globally.  I reckon even Aamir maybe a bit ahead. 

Yes, globally SRK is ahead of anyone. But would you put him up there with SRK, Aamir knowing that the same generation consists of the likes of Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgan.

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Yes, globally SRK is ahead of anyone. But would you put him up there with SRK, Aamir knowing that the same generation consists of the likes of Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgan.

in SC and even parts of the Gulf, he is very big. I have met several people from this region who liked his movies more than SRK, aamir, hrithik, akshay, etc

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

Yuck! Worst actor if you can call what he does acting

And a terrible human being. Has a history of violence against women - Aishwarya Rai and Somy Ali can vouch for that. Killer of footpath dwellers and black buck. Possible front man for the mafia, with a history of destroying careers.