is it FAIR to beat Australia on such SPIN Tracks, crafted for spinners...

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Khawaja scored like 500 plus runs in Pakistan. Out here clueless.  Let us not forget Australia/England both lost in Bangladesh as well at Mirpur.  They batted worse than Plate division Ranji teams. Not our fault. Probably one of those plate division team would have scored more.

See When Shami looks better batsman than 80% of their team then they have problems.

Khawaja is not great player of spin, I don't know where that guy got that reputation. Pakistan spin bowlers are putrid, scoring runs against them is no measure of his technique.

Warner is their Sehwag, Sehwag did struggle in for most of parts of his career away from home in SENA.You as a team have to live with limitations of such players.I would be suprised if Warner scores many runs against Ashwin in this series.

5 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

had I been the chairman of ICC

..i would have got country A V/S Country B to play in Country C 

OR

Country C person to prepare Pitches in country A whhen their are matches between country A V/s Country B. and this country C Person should have the free hand to make pitches that help Spinners and Pacers both..........

india will beat aussie in india may be 3-0 or 4-0 if India makes spin friendly pitches and when India visits australia , aussie will return the favour by preparing fast pitches and australi will beat India and CYCLE will go on and on and on.............

THis is a priority 1 Issue which should be sorted out by choosing one of the solutions that i have given above...

Difference is Oz CANT beat INDIA on fast bouncy pitched because our BOWLING is BETTER at full strength. Their batting is better sure. Not bowling. So India can still beat them on FAST BoUnCY pitches and they have. 

So bad luck. 

Edited by speedracer
10 hours ago, express bowling said:

We scored 400 on this pitch.

Let's stop being apologetic about the pitch.  

We beat Australia in Australia twice.

We are just a better test team than Australia in any condition. 

And we are missing 4 players that should be playing in this team to make us even stronger.

Gill Iyer Bumrah and Pant.

8 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i ama big india fan, mumbai clubs cricket player , ex opening batsman of my company and now i have no happineed or delight beating australians today........

lets us assume we beat the hell out of Australians and win 4-0 ....will we be delighted ????

i will be happy to win 2-1 but on Pitches on which there is a bit of Pace too...so that their bowling attack and our Pace bowlers also have some overs to bowl.

Didn't our pace bowlers get early breakthroughs on the same wicket? Is it the pitch's fault if world class, much feared Cummins serves up pies in his first 3 overs to get India off to a flying start ? We have beaten the Aussies twice on their own pitches, and don't need to do any pitch doctoring to win against them. 

18 minutes ago, nevada said:

Didn't our pace bowlers get early breakthroughs on the same wicket? Is it the pitch's fault if world class, much feared Cummins serves up pies in his first 3 overs to get India off to a flying start ? We have beaten the Aussies twice on their own pitches, and don't need to do any pitch doctoring to win against them. 

Our PACE ATTACK is much better than any other pace attack when we are fully fit and firing. It's our batting and always our batting that let's us down.

Our oace attack has the bets average since 2015. There is a reason why we are number 1 for 5 straight years in tests. 

Only now with bumrah injury we are weakened but even then we have replacements like prasidh tyagi ready for the future.

Edited by speedracer

I could see some white chamdi shoe shining Indian from khalistan nation is crying. Looks like they were shining shoe before independence and even now. These third grade mukhbir have no rights to dish on India and  Indian cricket. Coming to topic we have beaten Austrailia in their condition not once but twice and we are thrashing them here as well. Same fate will be served to Bazball and Caneda balls if they step foot in India. Be warned !!:bumsmack:

Edited by raki05
3 hours ago, speedracer said:

And this reminds of 02 03 when we whinged about kiwi pitches being to swing friendly. Oz are doing the same. You go to different places to conquer different pitches and conditions. Change the mindset cry babies and maybe you will compete.

That had some of the most doctored pitches ever. Styris recently admitted it in an interview because they were afraid of our batting. 

There is a difference between doctored wickets and those that support a particular type of play, a nuance not easily grasped. Even the saf pitches in 2017/18 were doctored because they wanted to teach us a lesson for the 2015 tour. 

Edited by rollingstoned
22 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

That had some of the most doctored pitches ever. Styris recently admitted it in an interview because they were afraid of our batting. 

There is a difference between doctored wickets and those that support a particular type of play, a nuance not easily grasped. Even the saf pitches in 2017/18 were doctored because they wanted to teach us a lesson for the 2015 tour. 

And they got *ed over for that lmao. Cause our pace attack is superior overall compared to all attacks. It's our batting that let's us down in sen countries. 

They can only beat us when they win toss and bat on best flat conditions.

@vishalvirsingh

Save water drink beer,arey paani bachao
Nagpur ka garmi sara paani sokh lega,arey paani bachega toh IPL me use hoga na!

,jaisa desh vaisa bhesh
Dharamshala me you will see pyce maan,Lance and dance much more to come,enjoy till then

In a four match series if we are giving them ,one out and out Aussie like venue,them and us should not complain 

You think we one there on sspinfriendly conditions,we outplayed them with whatever we had in our arsenal,they just kept coming

That is the trait of a civilized guest, don't complain with what you are getting served up

Aussie, English,packy,Kiwi are just pampered kids(except  packy),keep complaining

Edited by Suhaan
42 minutes ago, nikrulz said:

Exactly.

The pitch wasn't even bad. Indian spinners hardly generated any turn here....most were straight inline LBW's

Problem was they dint know which one would turn and which one dint. Lmao rofl. Ash rolled in some pversppining deliveries which turned away and a few in the middle that just came down straight and bamboozled aussie rofl.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

I could see some white chamdi shoe shining Indian from khalistan nation is crying. Looks like they were shining shoe before independence and even now. These third grade mukhbir have no rights to dish on India and  Indian cricket. Coming to topic we have beaten Austrailia in their condition not once but twice and we are thrashing them here as well. Same fate will be served to Bazball and Caneda balls if they step foot in India. Be warned !!:bumsmack:

Imagine greenbros  with their talent playing with Bazball approach.  It is like fielding a team with 11 Shahid Afridis. 

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

It will be funny the next time we play Australia as they will spice up their wickets for pace bowling, not realizing India is now well equipped bowling wise to have 4 front line pace bowlers.

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

It will be funny the next time we play Australia as they will spice up their wickets for pace bowling, not realizing India is now well equipped bowling wise to have 4 front line pace bowlers.

Problem is srt 100, the only way sena teams can beat us in their respective country is by preparing flat battas and out batting us. 

On spicy or turning or bouncy wickets india is a huge problem and India will win.