Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I was born in India & I have ancestral farm land & a home in Punjab. Who the F are you to talk about my citizenship? 

Regarding the mistreatment of Native Americans, it is no secret...the Govt's here have accepted mistakes done by Govts of the past many hundreds of years ago. At least the main news media acknowledges the worng doing. 

US has the same history, why the F do people like you apply for H 1 b visas then? 

Who gives an F if you had land here Khalistani? That doesn't give you any right to talk disparagingly about my country when you don't have a damn clue about what is happening here. 

I am a resident and citizen of the country you like to spread vitriol about every day. You don't live here. You are not even a citizen here. Noone wants to hear the daily randi rona of someone like you who gets second hand information from Youtube "journalists".

Stop giving lectures about living in a "civilized" democracy when your entire country is built on stolen land. 

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

I am a resident and citizen of the country you like to spread vitriol about every day. You don't live here. You are not even a citizen here. Noone wants to hear the daily randi rona of someone like you who gets second hand information from Youtube "journalists".

Stop giving lectures about living in a "civilized" democracy when your entire country is built on stolen land. 

Does he have even one positive thing to say about the land of his birth except posting vitriol every day?  Khalistani/Paxtani agenda is to break India and he is doing his bit

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I feel sorry for my land of birth India because majority of the politicians there are criminals, greedy bastards & they will sell India for $$$.

My anger is towards them.....why make it look like anti-India :wp3:

Either come fix it or get lost. You don't participate on these forums for discussion. If you did there is merit in engaging civilly with you. You are just here to spread propaganda and nonsense. That is the definition of a loser. You don't care to fix even one thing here. You just get some weird happiness from spreading falsehoods and misinformation. Instead of spending so much time watching videos about some country that you don't really care about - get a life. 

Go spread your negativity elsewhere. 

20 minutes ago, diga said:

Does he have even one positive thing to say about the land of his birth except posting vitriol every day?  Khalistani/Paxtani agenda is to break India and he is doing his bit

He doesn't. His agenda is to spread negativity. He is not here to discuss anything. Note how he runs away whenever you ask him to clarify or say anything meaningful. He is only good at rhetoric. Not one of his posts will have anything related to facts or anything other than flagellation. He thinks he lives in a "civilized" society where murderers roam free and are celebrated in the name of "free" speech - yet others are marginalized and thrown into jail for going against the govt. The hypocrisy and shamelessness of some ppl is just unfathomable.

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

That is why social media is trying to make people aware of these crooks who are the lawmakers of the country, I will continue to expose them, if you are upset about it, it means you approve their goonda gardi. You have the right to support them & I have the right to condemn them. Cheers :martini_shaken:

So regardless of knowing truth or fiction your role is to spread negativity. Got it.

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Who gives an F if you had land here Khalistani? That doesn't give you any right to talk disparagingly about my country when you don't have a damn clue about what is happening here. 

He's an "Indian" when it suits him.

You know, when his ancestral farm land is at stake.

I actually don't think @Under_Score being a khalistanis should be held against him. He is.  Nations and states have always had dissidents and people. As long he is not burning Indian flag or doing anything to damage the country or it's people. 

But what should be held against him is that he anti India and hinduphobic. This is now clear from every post. 

Edited by ravishingravi

36 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I actually don't think @Under_Score being a khalistanis should be held against him. He is.  Nations and states have always had dissidents and people. As long he is not burning Indian flag or doing anything to damage the country or it's people. 

But what should be held against him is that he anti India and hinduphobic. This is now clear from every post. 

SAD( Amritsar) led by simranjeet Singh mann is a party which fights elections supporting khalistan... allowed in democratic India... doesn't get much success.. amritpal Singh used threats, fear, abusing Hinduism, taking over a police station using gurugranth sahib as shield... vast majority of khalistanis are like that, deserve no respect, get no respect and get called out for the scum that they are.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Looks like he ended up bringing awareness to the wrong thing. :phehe:

8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

He's an "Indian" when it suits him.

You know, when his ancestral farm land is at stake.

Khalistani wants separation from India and Indian Citizens, But they are worried about Indian citizens and their life under democratic Parliamentary System of India and keep giving unwanted free advises to them. Worst part is, they cant understand why their advises are not taken seriously by the Indians :laugh:

Edited by mishra

On 7/13/2023 at 2:13 AM, ravishingravi said:

Yes your friends from western border also hold the same view. No surprises here folks. All you have to do is to let them talk. 

Hardeep Singh Nijjar is a plumber as much as Burhan Wani was a school headmaster’s son

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Not surprised by your dumb post, this is how Bajpa supporters react....anything said against the wrong doings of their party is projected as anti-India, greedy Adani also tried to hide behind the Tri-color when Hindenburg exposed him & made a mockery of him in front of the whole world, all big talk about taking Hindenburg to court...lol

If I was Hinduphobic, why would I support AAP against the Badals in Punjab.

I don't need some certificate from morons who support a party which tries to remain in power by dividing people in India, scaring & bribing other corrupt politicians from opposition parties. 

Couldn't do that with AAP...suck on it :phehe:

All this cunning politics can get them temporary political seats......to govern a country like India, they don't have a single person of MMS caliber, mostly criminal record idiots that include Tadipar HM :facepalm:.

That's why they will never succeed in the future.....enjoy while it lasts, other states will also go from their grip....just like Bengal, Himachal & Karnataka...:martini_shaken:

So anyone that disagrees with you is by default a BJP supporter/Adani supporter?