Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

On 2/23/2023 at 11:46 AM, mishra said:

If State CM is certified clown and in business of comedy, Its not surprise that every antisocial elemnt will wreck havoc. 

BJP in its politics of beating Congress has some role to play

Thing to note in the video and why this Khalistan nonsense is so difficult to manage is that an Indian army officer became right hand of Bhindranwale and was fighting for him. This is not some rogue thing. It is a very heady cocktail high emotion, strong native instinct, warrior spirit and very very low aptitude. 

I mean if average aptitude in Punjab is 50, the Khalistanis are under 10. And why it is dangerous is because they are one of us. You can see a poster here calling himself minority. Yes, those with 5-10 times higher per capital income, presence in army, corporate and politics and those with an intrinsic linkage to this land are playing the minority card. You know who is funding this. Same one who funded the farm protest. 

Incidentally another temple was defaced in Canada. Perhaps @Under_Score knows who were involved. This can go unchallenged while these folks talk about minorities in India. It isn't any different from relationship of average muslims and radical muslims. Everyone goes quiet when one has to discuss them. But they dont mind coming forward to play victim card.

https://theprint.in/world/canada-consulate-general-of-india-condemns-defacing-of-ram-mandir-in-mississauga-2/1372031/

18 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I have said this one. I say it again. Fund the missionaries and make Punjab Christian. Its only way to salvage anything out of it now. Its just Pakistan with little more time for bankruptcy.

May Islam continue to grow in India and Musalmaans tear Bharat Mata a few new ones just like they did in 1947.

Edited by rageaddict

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Who is doubting their courage??  Only a fool would. 

During the Boxer rebellion in China British didn't bother to give Sikhs arms.

Their stature was enough to terrorize Han Chinese. 

Hans still call Sikhs & Rajput battalions as "AH Sans"...  Yes Sir as they followed the orders of British. 

Most esteemed Indian regiment by far along with the fearsome Gurkhas. 

But what does it has to do with Khalistan?  They serve Indian armed forces. 

Jaishankar ji says we should learn from our history and scriptures. In Mahabharat, there is a very crucial character called Shikhandi. The Khalistanis should read it and then decide if India will allways follow character of Bhishma or their is a risk that modern Bhishma on Side of Pandavs, will grievously injure Shikhandi to save Shikhandi as krishna knows that Shikhandi has no chance of survival in Kaurav camp. 

Edited by mishra

I don’t understand how grown up adults follow any Individual blindly. They should be rational about this topic: How on earth they will manage running country when they can’t even manage running  Gurdwaras properly. I am all for fighting for your rights under democracy peacefully, but as someone who was raised by Sikh parents,  Khalistan never made sense to me nor it will. 

Edited by wanted_desi

10 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This idiot Amritpal is making a very grave mistake....good chance that his days are numbered. Instead of focusing on Punjab youth rehabilitation, he has started this Khalistan nonsense. If he get's gunned down, it will create more chaos for people of Punjab, more importantly, I feel very sorry for Sikhs living outside Punjab in India. They don't want to deal with any Govt sponsored goondas who have the inhuman savage Rakshas mentality to loot & kill minorities. :sad_smile:

I have said many times in the past as well, Khalistan was only possible during 1947 partition. It is a futile attempt now.  Punjab finally got rid of corrupt Badals & Congress....now this new headache for AAP. 

Hopefully this doesn't escalate for the worst. 

So you do write sense(^bolded) sometimes... good to read.

Till punjab generates well paying middle and lower middle class jobs via industry every other issue will blow up. Punjab has had sub par growth for 2 decades now.

The best the centre and aap can do is heavily push infra projects now and hope to attract industry in the next decade.

Kerala in same boat as unemployment especially in a certain community in the north of the state will reach critical mass. Kept affloat due to migrants in gulf which remit money home as opposed to kanneda where punjabi migrants are looking to settle and thus dont send that much home.

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Till punjab generates well paying middle and lower middle class jobs via industry every other issue will blow up. Punjab has had sub par growth for 2 decades now.

The best the centre and aap can do is heavily push infra projects now and hope to attract industry in the next decade.

Kerala in same boat as unemployment especially in a certain community in the north of the state will reach critical mass. Kept affloat due to migrants in gulf which remit money home as opposed to kanneda where punjabi migrants are looking to settle and thus dont send that much home.

Punjab seems to be doing better if u look at unemployment data.  They are going much better than national average...  Which is staggering considering lack of big a** industrial sector.   Problem seems to be elsewhere I think. 

Neighbouring Haryana & JK seems to be worst places in India if you are a unemployed youth.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Punjab seems to be doing better if u look at unemployment data.  They are going much better than national average...  Which is staggering considering lack of big a** industrial sector.   Problem seems to be elsewhere I think. 

Neighbouring Haryana & JK seems to be worst places in India if you are a unemployed youth.

What's the data ? Can you share the source ?

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I agree full blown insurgency no longer possible. Some incident here or there which can be crushed anytime. I blame center for it, they should have taken care of this during farmer protest. 

46 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Farmer's protest was to crush the Fraudster Adani's sinister plans of taking over the Punjab agri business...courtesy of the shady laws unlawfully passed by the BJP Gormint.

It was so nice to witness that the evil plan was crushed by the brave farmers of Punjab, So happy to see the downfall of Adani at present :top: :martini_shaken: Cheers!!

As long as Right wing Bhakts keep thinking extreme against Punjab Sikhs......there will be more Amritpals in Punjab....the never ending cycle :sad_smile:

Right. Poor Punjab farmers. 48% debt to GDP ratio happened because of Adanis and Ambani's.