Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

Khalistan now just remains a pipe dream of some overseas Sikhs. It has almost 0 interest of people on ground as they understand they stand to lose the most from it and gain nothing. If you think only BJP is against it, lol no, even the biggest opponents of BJP on the ground are severely allergic to the idea and want this menace completely eradicated from their land.

And you can't hide behind freedom of speech in democracy to demand a seperate nation. Secessionist movements will be dealt with force in any democracy anywhere in the world. Khalistanis are happy to try that in Canada and see how it works.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Look dude, I am not showing any happiness at what a Khalistani is doing to Indian flag, it is the cops who will deal with him. I have always maintained that Amritpal did a blunder when he started taking about Khalistan, he is so naive that he is expecting freedom of speech in a corrupt rotten Democracy like India. If BJP leaders can screw other Hindu politicians to control a non-BJP state, then why would they care about minorities like him....they just want control the power at any cost. The difference between me & your keyboard warrior gang here on ICF is, I'm blunt about corruption in India at ALL levels, you bhakts just want your retard party to remain in power at any cost no matter what wrong they do. If you resort to unwanted posts against me, then be prepared to get a similar response. I don't need to be buddies with some haters here, a few good people who understand wrong & right are the only ones who I respect.

This is how one makes terrorism, violence and seperatism normal. This guy Amritpal didn't just talk about Khalistan. He talked about violence against state, violence against HM, used the holy book as a shield as they attacked the police station. 

So we have folks here who are inherently uninformed and selective. He is talking about BJP and not AAP even though Punjab police comes under AAP. I guess that's what Anjum video informed him. And yes, he talks at all levels that Punjabi YouTubers confirm. 

I hope some day Indian state goes after Khalistani sympathizers. There are some red lines. 

4 hours ago, Number said:

Khalistan now just remains a pipe dream of some overseas Sikhs. It has almost 0 interest of people on ground as they understand they stand to lose the most from it and gain nothing. If you think only BJP is against it, lol no, even the biggest opponents of BJP on the ground are severely allergic to the idea and want this menace completely eradicated from thei

But the voices behind it are getting sharper only. Khalistan was not used frequently in news some 20 years ago. Now it's a regular headline. Bhindranwale's portraits on vehicles are common sight in Delhi. That was not the case earlier. Facebook is 99% responsible for it. While they cannot achieve Khalistan, they can cause a riot like situation anytime.

13 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

But the voices behind it are getting sharper only. Khalistan was not used frequently in news some 20 years ago. Now it's a regular headline. Bhindranwale's portraits on vehicles are common sight in Delhi. That was not the case earlier. Facebook is 99% responsible for it. While they cannot achieve Khalistan, they can cause a riot like situation anytime.

Social media boom and controversial things go viral at higher probability. 

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Look dude, I am not showing any happiness at what a Khalistani is doing to Indian flag, it is the cops who will deal with him. I have always maintained that Amritpal did a blunder when he started taking about Khalistan, he is so naive that he is expecting freedom of speech in a corrupt rotten Democracy like India. If BJP leaders can screw other Hindu politicians to control a non-BJP state, then why would they care about minorities like him....they just want control the power at any cost. The difference between me & your keyboard warrior gang here on ICF is, I'm blunt about corruption in India at ALL levels, you bhakts just want your retard party to remain in power at any cost no matter what wrong they do. If you resort to unwanted posts against me, then be prepared to get a similar response. I don't need to be buddies with some haters here, a few good people who understand wrong & right are the only ones who I respect.

This line is clear- despite you being an Indian, you are not downright condemning the idea of Khalistan and calling for that free reign to be given to authorities to stop this separatist movement. You are implying that the time to talk about it wasn't right- therefore you are indirectly supporting breaking apart my country and why would you not, the company you keep with all the pendus in Kaneda, its not surprising. Which none of us 'Bhakts' will tolerate. Whether Its BJP that sorts out anti nationals or Congress, doesn't matter to us. The integrity of India is a red line which cannot be crossed no matter who or what religion you belong to. The same fate is there for anyone in Punjab or Overseas who wants to support terrorism, which was the same fate of separatists in Kashmir.

IMO India should install armed Special forces in key embassies in US,UK Canada and Aus and ANY attack or attempt by islamists or khalistanis on embassies should be met with shoot at sight orders. Thats what Americans would do if their embassy is attacked. why cant India so the same. Also any overseas Khalistani sympathisers families should be picked up in India and all their properties confiscated to make sure these 'activists' return to India to be arrested.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

You guys keep assuming & twisting words according to your requirement, the typical triat of bhakts.  I have said this many times before, Khalistan is a lost cause, that is why I mentioned that Amritpal made a blunder & gave the opportunity for action against him.

I do like his openly mentioning about injustice done against Sikhs & Punjab on many occasions in India before & after Independence. Go view that Nitish Rajput video already posted by me....it exposes the treachery & backstabbing done to the Sikh community by Hindu politicians. That should be mentioned & that is freedom of speech. NRI Sikhs are hated by people like your types here on ICF because your dirty scumbag politicians cannot reach them or have control over them like in India....That is why you resort to badmouthing all NRI Sikhs to vent out your frustration since there are no hoards of corrupt Indian police or rioting thugs standing alongside you to fight against Sikhs living outside India. Keep sulking...I care less.

I’m not twisting anything- you keep saying ‘khalistan is a lost cause…’ 

Let’s say it was possible to create a country- would you be up for it? If yes then you in my eyes are a person who doesn’t mind the break up of India- take lauda khalistan from Pakistan instead. Idhar kuch nahi Milna. We have plenty of pro India Sikhs in India. You can talk about injustice and we all can. But millions of Sikhs in India are flourishing and progressing in the developing India.. you pendus keep living in the past. Go ahead keep sulking.

and yes if Indians were bankrolled by secrets services agencies to be jobless and go on protests every other day then yes there would a powerful opposition to NRI Khalistanis on the ground. But unfortunately India prefers to invest in the development of itself and we Indians abide by the law and are focused on bettering ourselves in western countries instead of acting like jobless pendus reinforcing the negative image you guys have started to get similar to jihadi Islamists in the west. Indians have a reputation to maintain.. unlike some pendus. 

Edited by LordPrabhzy

13 hours ago, Number said:

Khalistan now just remains a pipe dream of some overseas Sikhs. It has almost 0 interest of people on ground as they understand they stand to lose the most from it and gain nothing. If you think only BJP is against it, lol no, even the biggest opponents of BJP on the ground are severely allergic to the idea and want this menace completely eradicated from their land.

And you can't hide behind freedom of speech in democracy to demand a seperate nation. Secessionist movements will be dealt with force in any democracy anywhere in the world. Khalistanis are happy to try that in Canada and see how it works.

When Indira ji was assassinated, Benazir Bhutto shared intel with Rajiv about Khalistanis.

Whenever past Khalistani leader like ones who opened embassies in various countries spoke of reconciliation wth Indian gvmnt, they were shot dead( guess by whom).

SFJ was founded to get justice for victims of 1984 riots as soon as they got it Under Modi gvmnt, they changed the goal posts. Now they see same gvmnt as fascist Hindus and want Khalistan.

Anyone, even making excuses for Khalistanis need to see Pakistan as it was them Smartass Pakistanis who thought They can make heaven by having a country based on their  religion and Hindu Hate.