IPL 2023, Match 31, Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings, 22nd April 7:30PM IST, Wankhede Stadium

Mariyam

Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Underscore Paaji support in this match?

• Mumbai Indians
    • Punjab Kings
  2. 2. Who will maniac jinx in this match?

• Mumbai Indians
    • Punjab Kings
  3. 3. Who will be the MotM?

• Arjun Tendulkar for Bowling
    • Arjun Tendulkar for Batting
    • Arjun Tendulkar for All Round performance.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

He smashed us in England too with ball and bat. Yes mediocre attack but he is a high quality player.

Who was in our attack that series? I dont remember. He hasnt looked great this IPL

Just now, Machine said:

Who was in our attack that series? I dont remember. He hasnt looked great this IPL

I think we had our full line up including Pandya as the 4th bowler. Anyway it was test kirkut. Having said that I have seen this guy play/ bowl some clutch knocks/ spells.

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

Great learning experience for Arjun. This was inevitable bowling to power hitters. At least takes care of the conspiracy that batsmen were too scared to score against him for upsetting SRT :dontknow: 

long way to go for him

I was a believer of this as well! It looks like the grace period is over. With all the resources at his disposal, his bowling is quite a disappointment. 

Just now, nitinbwj said:

Saving his best for WC. 

Will he be fit enough for it?

also a tournament in subcontinent means a lot of replacements especially for injury prone players.

respect for guys like Shami and Umesh who always seem fit and ready and good or bad days still bowl with the same pace and intensity regardless of formats:

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Will he be fit enough for it?

also a tournament in subcontinent means a lot of replacements especially for injury prone players.

respect for guys like Shami and Umesh who always seem fit and ready and good or bad days still bowl with the same pace and intensity regardless of formats:

Pakka he’ll break down before it