Is it the start of the end of aam aadmi party (operation sheeshmahal, sharab ghotala)?

randomGuy

15 hours ago, bharathh said:

Check out his association with Harshad Mehta and how much he was paid by Mehta for help in closing his cases. 

Also, why he was arrested in 1996 - the first time a PM was ever arrested in India. He was let go due to absence of evidence which suddenly disappeared. 

His sons still get caught in scams like the Urea scam from last year. Narasimha Rao was not the angel you think. 

There was 420 cheating case on him, IIRC

@randomGuy Spot on 

I was in Delhi recently after a decade. The city has turned into **** hole by this party. Almost all development work has been stalled for freebies and to rehabilitate Rohingyas and immigrants. The verdict from people was also bad but they are addicted to freebies. Delhi is running a deficit at this point. 

On 3/23/2024 at 5:50 PM, ravishingravi said:

@randomGuy Spot on 

I was in Delhi recently after a decade. The city has turned into **** hole by this party. Almost all development work has been stalled for freebies and to rehabilitate Rohingyas and immigrants. The verdict from people was also bad but they are addicted to freebies. Delhi is running a deficit at this point. 

Dude this freebie culture is revolting. TN ever since covid has gotten worse IMO. I think its because of freebies. The service sector is thriving because of manpower imports from the north. Wherever I see majority of local workers in an establishment, I see poor service sometimes with arrogant attitudes as though they are better off than their current job. Its not just the money as many northern workers may work for less but that is only one of the factors. If locals get something for free, they may not be inclined to work for it. That's soft commie behavior.

Also most of the money being allocated for freebies end up in the hands of government workers all the way from top to bottom and what the freebie lover gets maybe less. So more frustration which they take it out on taxpayers like middle class people. They are lashing out on the hand that feeds them. Its sad to watch the state of a previously religious state.

We definitely don't have room for immigrants and Rohingyas. Our nation is not like the west with resources looted from the world. I think they need to be shipped out to whatever region they came out of. Sorry for being blunt but we don't favor commies and their willing or unwilling agents.