Manipur death toll crosses 100 as CM holds all-party meet, Army steps in

khadekhademaaro

6 hours ago, ash said:

This is goebbels level propaganda. Anyone who thinks this was a genuine error and was not deliberate are idiots :facepalm:

Godwin's law achieved! 

/thread

"Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 100%."

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is the official news feeding agency. That error was acknowledged and retracted. But, toolkit doesn't believe in facts. The number 1 fake news agency is AltNews. In the name of fact checking, it is selective and also causes death like the STSJ attacks after Nupur case. 

F1iUQ0kWYAARB7J?format=jpg&name=large

Acknowledged after 8 hours by which the damage was done already in WhatsApp group forward messages. This was deliberate, to shift blame to Muslims as usual 

46 minutes ago, ash said:

Acknowledged after 8 hours by which the damage was done already in WhatsApp group forward messages. This was deliberate, to shift blame to Muslims as usual 

This is usual victim card playing. She runs a pidCast and is one of centrists out there and LeLis are canceling her as well, the fundamentalists they are.

AltNews LKFC own data.. and people brand her as a fake news peddler. 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is the official news feeding agency. That error was acknowledged and retracted. But, toolkit doesn't believe in facts. The number 1 fake news agency is AltNews. In the name of fact checking, it is selective and also causes death like the STSJ attacks after Nupur case. 

This was third class level of journalism still...  Tihadi patrakar types which was shocking coming from her tbh. 

We are used to this stuff from the likes of Santra Chavnke,  and Sudhir Tihadi & Rubika Types. 

Manipur doesn't deserve agenda peddlers 

20 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

This was third class level of journalism still...  Tihadi patrakar types which was shocking coming from her tbh. 

We are used to this stuff from the likes of Santra Chavnke,  and Sudhir Tihadi & Rubika Types. 

Manipur doesn't deserve agenda peddlers 

Agree, It’s bad!

but calling her/ANI as 100% fake news peddler as the meme shared by @Lord is unwarranted. It has been largely unbiased, not falling for LeLi propaganda of calling communal riots as clash between communities, Terrorists as militants . Hence, a lapse has been caught by LeLis to cancel her out. . Nothing else.  

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yeah it was an honest 'error' :giggle:

Isme bhi whataboutery? As you said, its an official news agency which is big and 50 years old. Surely can expect more responsible stuff from them than a ragtag fact checking website with no resources whose owner has been to jail (rightly).

1 hour ago, Lord said:

Yeah it was an honest 'error' :giggle:

Isme bhi whataboutery? As you said, its an official news agency which is big and 50 years old. Surely can expect more responsible stuff from them than a ragtag fact checking website with no resources whose owner has been to jail (rightly).

It’s not whataboutry. You claim they are all he most fake news peddlers, just fact checking that claim !

A fish rots from the head. That spine-chilling video didn’t just show the perpetrators and the victims it shows what happens when lawlessness overtakes the land. When the state turns a blind eye to - and by doing so facilitates - the breakdown of a society for political and commercial gains.

Mobs of men who have been rampaging unchecked for an extended period will seek to slake their blood lust one way or another. All wars end with the foot-soldiers looting and raping their conquests or they become frustrated, angry, unruly and turn on their leaders. There was no loot to be had because the financial spoils belong to the masters, so the mob takes its reward through the sexual violation of women. And, in a breathtaking dereliction of duty that ran right from the very top of the chain of command right down to its final executive, it was the police on the spot who handed the women over to the mob.

The unfortunate events that unfolded were eminently avoidable by proper action that could have been taken anytime in the past few months by any prescient and attentive administration that cared for the rule of law and the well-being of the people. This was a catastrophic failure of the government and blame needs to be placed directly at its doorstep instead of the individuals who just happened to be captured in that tragic video.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:21 AM, Under_Score said:

Modi had kept quiet instead of dealing with the Manipur issue & brought international shame on India, he opened his ugly mouth only after the viral video was released on social media. his followers on ICF still do his pooja instead criticizing that spineless person. 

The 'Telegraph' showed his true aukat :hatsoff:

CrocModi (Medium).jpg

more apt for you & your ilk who shed Crocodile tears in ICF 

My dad who was GoI employee in region for 15 -20 years, personally used to think these tribals were very kind Friendly people and hence he agreed to send me in a college in NE to do graduation. Had he known what i saw when I went, I doubt he would have sent me there to do my graduation.

I studied in NE. A lot of my friends are from NE, Mizo Naga, Manipuri tribals are a violent lot. They are not violent like they will kill you . They are violent like they will beat throw the punch. You may be dead because of the punch or hit by rod is different issue. They never understood that people may die.

As personality, IIRC One of them killed and ate our hostel's pet  dog, another one killed and ate a cat which was pet to one of my seniors. I remember the most docile one who came from Meghalaya and never had any fights with anyone actually running out of corridor, climbing down two floors of college building holding guttering pipe and killing a snake in college fields.

Society is  mostly drug addicts. And I am talking about so called educated affluent Tribals. There is extreme poverty and Christian missinaries have made massive inroads at grass root level.

Even tribals in my colege treated Kukis as fearsome bunch.Offcourse we were outsiders, we feared them all and allways accepted all their demands.

Now coming back to topic, Most of these college batcmates think that Kukis are at fault in whatsapp group. Also none ever supported BJP/Modi but neither do they wholeheartedly support Congress.

So make your own understanding about what how and who is victim. IMO, they are atleast a century behind India in civilisational/social terms. Some are aware of modern thoughts and schools but rest are just warring people beating each other. If no one is to beat, they beat immigrant Bengalis

Edited by mishra