Padosi Forum closing down due to rising costs

Austin 3:!6

51 minutes ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

It's a UK based site.

And people involved with the site have connections to Pakistan with relatives, properties. All that was at risk.

Remember criticising army is illegal in Pakistan and once they got threatened by that law, MIG started reminding everyone of that.

One of the ex-admin has conveyed that pressure from army is one of the reasons.

That's why mods tried to push the narrative that PDM is responsible for all this and not army.

Initially it was supposed to be closed temporarily so that forum can be cleaned and things cool down with time.

But site was not supposed to be closed as Saj wanted media pass to continue.

43 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

And people involved with the site have connections to Pakistan with relatives, properties. All that was at risk.

Remember criticising army is illegal in Pakistan and once they got threatened by that law, MIG started reminding everyone of that.

That's why mods tried to push the narrative that PDM is responsible for all this and not army.

Initially it was supposed to be closed temporarily so that forum can be cleaned and things cool down with time.

Bro, you're serious? I'm dumb stuck!!!

10 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

If it is real they are scamming people knowing it will close and collecting funds. Hopefully varun doesn’t donate anymore.

10 hours ago, gattaca said:

If it is real they are scamming people knowing it will close and collecting funds. Hopefully varun doesn’t donate anymore.

Not sure what is being done, but admins have accused SS of using forum money for personal expenses in past.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:57 AM, Trichromatic said:

So they are closing down for good on July 1st and not coming back? This donation is to loot money before it closes?

They could have closed that crappy chit chat section and kept the cricket forum open.

We should take this opportunity to thank our moderators to keep this forum going. I did not last a month on that green forum as you can see, I take divergent views. But that is part of growing in India that you learn to have different views and respect others views. It does get heated in this forum at times but I and @coffee_rules and @bharathh can have a very civil conversation in other threads. For that we can thank our upbringing where we learned to disagree politely.

Pakistan is a top-down society with no room for dissent. Something none of us can and will relate to.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

We should take this opportunity to thank our moderators to keep this forum going. I did not last a month on that green forum as you can see, I take divergent views. But that is part of growing in India that you learn to have different views and respect others views. It does get heated in this forum at times but I and @coffee_rules and @bharathh can have a very civil conversation in other threads. For that we can thank our upbringing where we learned to disagree politely.

Pakistan is a top-down society with no room for dissent. Something none of us can and will relate to.

Shouldn’t troll then enit

2 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Too many threads about India. Pakistanis act like Indians and post negative news about India.

That's how they run their propoganda and forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndiaPassion in terms of suckin up to Indian posters.

As much as I hate those Britishtanis, I'll have to say from my experience there that Pakistani posters there are not given special privileges. There have been plenty of idiots and troublemakers there in the past who are nowhere to be seen now.

One more thing, the forum has been extremely strict in the last few years.  There was a time when it used to be a sewer with troublemakers posting anything they wanted. That has changed.

Anyways, I wonder what'll happen to those poster after 1st July. Probably will swarm some other forums.

7 hours ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

As much as I hate those Britishtanis, I'll have to say from my experience there that Pakistani posters there are not given special privileges. There have been plenty of idiots and troublemakers there in the past who are nowhere to be seen now.

One more thing, the forum has been extremely strict in the last few years.  There was a time when it used to be a sewer with troublemakers posting anything they wanted. That has changed.

Anyways, I wonder what'll happen to those poster after 1st July. Probably will swarm some other forums.

Ghanta strict. All those posters were not banned for poor quality posts, that is PPs least concern. Infact they rely on trolls to boost traffic. Most of them were banned for questioning Saj. Even the admins there who worked tiredlessly and without any pay were banned as soon as they question Saj. There was a thread in a rebel site with details and stories from ex admins what goes there behind the scene.

You can post crappiest of post there and no one would bat an eyelid as long as you don't question Saj.

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ghanta strict. All those posters were not banned for poor quality posts, that is PPs least concern. Infact they rely on trolls to boost traffic. Most of them were banned for questioning Saj. Even the admins there who worked tiredlessly and without any pay were banned as soon as they question Saj. There was a thread in a rebel site with details and stories from ex admins what goes there behind the scene.

You can post crappiest of post there and no one would bat an eyelid as long as you don't question Saj.

If you post there and question the admins/mods you get banned immediately. 

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This is true...

Saj is bit of an iron fist.