Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

54 minutes ago, rish said:

Most muslim voters are even ashamed to say who they are voting for...two reasons are being given....samvidhan bachana hai and joi bhi sarkar aaye theek hai

Why do they ( or anyone) have to reveal who they've voted for? 

15 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Why do they ( or anyone) have to reveal who they've voted for? 

I meant to say that they do not seem to be having any reason other than samvidhan ko bachana hai..very furtive answers....I have seen modi voters proudly say Modi.

1 hour ago, rish said:

Most muslim voters are even ashamed to say who they are voting for...two reasons are being given....samvidhan bachana hai and joi bhi sarkar aaye theek hai

Modi through his various schemes for the poor( housing, LPG, free ration,etc), has actually done more for the poor Muslims of India than any other PM in history. Muslims actively take benefits from the Modi govt.

It's mostly the influential Ashrafi class of Muslims and Mullahs that hates Modi with passion because he doesn't appease them like the sikular parties do and is a proud Hindu. Poor Muslims, even if they vote against Modi, are still ok with him.

Just now, AuxiliA said:

Modi through his various schemes for the poor( housing, LPG, free ration,etc), has actually done more for the poor Muslims of India than any other PM in history. Muslims actively take benefits from the Modi govt.

It's mostly the influential Ashrafi class of Muslims and Mullahs that hates Modi with passion because he doesn't appease them like the sikular parties do and is a proud Hindu. Poor Muslims, even if they vote against Modi, are still ok with him.

Muslims will never vote for Modi even if he gives them a house. This time the percentage will be 9 percent or so..similar to 2014 and 2019

5 hours ago, diga said:

hmm.. I vaguely remember you mentioning that your father too is congress voter.  One can vote differently for central/state/municipal elections

oh no.my father is a hard core Congress voter and he friends the father of Soumya Reddy who i have met long time ago.I just voted and it was for Tejasvi,i am dismayed at the hard core Marxist agenda of Congress under Rahul Gandhi.They need to beat soundly to dissuade them of the path they are taking

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

oh no.my father is a hard core Congress voter and he friends the father of Soumya Reddy who i have met long time ago.I just voted and it was for Tejasvi,i am dismayed at the hard core Marxist agenda of Congress under Rahul Gandhi.They need to beat soundly to dissuade them of the path they are taking

Tbh Soumya Reddy is also good candidate. In wrong party. 

3 hours ago, rish said:

I meant to say that they do not seem to be having any reason other than samvidhan ko bachana hai..very furtive answers....I have seen modi voters proudly say Modi.

Irrespective of the country the sheer consolidation potential they have is unmatched. It gives 20% headstart to opposition. And best part is you don't have to deliver anything. Just keep appeasing and keep them uneducated and in state of insecurity. 

3 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

I dont know about Kashmir and cant comment about South, but in North India where I have lived in many states all I can say is barring few, most Muslims are poor. They need support in evry sector specially education, housing and women empowerment.

4 hours ago, rish said:

Lots of activity being seen in polling today

Am seeing Bhakts lining up early in the morning itself ..looks like people have heeded Modis call to come.out and vote

Aaj tak saying hig voter turnout in Bengal but low in UP & Bihar

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Its fine whomever you vote for. Just have that conscience about why voting only for a honest local candidate doesnt suffice. That can be done for local municipal elections. For the national elections, leadership at the top does matter  

5 hours ago, bharathh said:

Yea big line at the polling booth. I thought I was smart to turn up early to vote... realized everyone was Mr and Ms Smartypants too :(

Noida ghaziabad are quite close to where I live are polling today....I anyways go for morning walk and was thinking of casting vote between 7-7:30 am on 25th May but seen long queues, so maybe same queues will be there in morning in Delhi too.

Edited by randomGuy

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Irrespective of the country the sheer consolidation potential they have is unmatched. It gives 20% headstart to opposition. And best part is you don't have to deliver anything. Just keep appeasing and keep them uneducated and in state of insecurity. 

Shocking really to see how much of an advantage the Kangress has.All they need to do is have a smarter man or woman at the helm and they will win.

The odds are always against the BJP..thanks to sanatanis with short memory.

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I have met and a few late Dad’s friends were like this. One guy was a Sonia bhakt, wanted her to be PM in 2004. Old school Nehruvians were so loyal to Congress, such was the PR work in the media (just like how Modi gets now) with 0 opposition in media. Listen to this gentleman from Bangalore south (hope it’s not your dad)