BREAKING: The Cricket World Cup Fixtures Have Been Announced!

Bcci only aim is to earn money. If bcci doesnt  care about fans why should the fans care about them. Boycotting matches would be a feasible solution but our cricket mad population would risk their lives such as the value of life in India and apathy by the rich ones. Bcci priority of developing cricket can be clearly seen from the scenes when 2-3 groundsmen with mop and iron in their hand tries to dry the pitch. And they are being called richest board lol.

Aaj ki Taaza Khabar.

Tickets will be available online but entry will be allowed only with a physical ticket, which can be collected one week before the tournament starts. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-online-tickets-sales-could-begin-by-august-10-physical-tickets-needed-to-enter-stadiums-8865666/lite/

So the date is 10 August.

Ready to book tickets for India Pakistan Match, all matches in Mumbai including the Semis at affordable rates. Dont know what I will get but will try my best .

Edited by rageaddict
3 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Aaj ki Taaza Khabar.

Tickets will be available online but entry will be allowed only with a physical ticket, which can be collected one week before the tournament starts. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-online-tickets-sales-could-begin-by-august-10-physical-tickets-needed-to-enter-stadiums-8865666/lite/

So the date is 10 August.

Ready to book tickets for India Pakistan Match, all matches in Mumbai including the Semis at affordable rates. Dont know what I will get but will try my best .

Why not send it at buyer's address if physical ticket is so important :facepalm:

Slight change of topic but I'm thinking of going over to India for one of the Tests next year, but this thread has given me reservations. Should I bother? Always loved the idea of travelling to India to watch cricket, having been to WI twice  and SA, but **** like this seems too common over there and puts me off

10 hours ago, YCCC said:

Slight change of topic but I'm thinking of going over to India for one of the Tests next year, but this thread has given me reservations. Should I bother? Always loved the idea of travelling to India to watch cricket, having been to WI twice  and SA, but **** like this seems too common over there and puts me off

Where are they playing these tests?

A place like Rajkot could be boring if you have to spend 5 days.

Most of other venues will be an adventure. Cricket would just be the sideshow in the gamut of memories you take back home. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

Nothing wrong with Mohali ground. Lush green outfield, stadium looking good.  Very poor from BCCI to not host any games here.  And then gave BS excuse that ICC had issues with stadium lol. How can Dharamshala ground pass and you have issues with Mohali?.  Fk you BCCI

its just petty politics and Jay Shah

2 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Should ? India are definitely making Semis. I don't want Ind to face Eng before the Finals or Semis. They have freak batsmen. Aus are ok but very beatable. We will beat NZ this time.

if pitches are helping spinners, I would play England in semis. People are making too much of their batting prowess.