Create a youtube Channel and Promote selection of fast bowlers

My message is for @express bowling @rkt.india and some of the other Pace experts including myself to jointly create a Channel in which we have one agenda and all of us try to Prove that " why we should do that"

Like my First Agenda is " Select and support an INDIA Pacer who bowls between 135K to 155K and around 137K average Speed with the NEW BALL (ignoring Slow balls intentionally bowled)"

& " dont select a Pacer who is skilled but bowls @ 130 K and between 120 to 136K "

i will not give the reasons here as we all know know what i would be talking about.

My request is we conduct a Video call in which all of us come on video or just one of us comes on Video and asks the other guy about this agenda and we create a effective video where we advise selectors without naming any selector to consider our point.

Post this all of us share it on our facebook and other social media channels ( insta, twitter) 

When 5 or 6 of us will promote it, this youtube channel will go VIRAL.

I am sure Selectors will also one day listen to our Video on youtbe.

what do you guys think?

50 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

My message is for @express bowling @rkt.india and some of the other Pace experts including myself to jointly create a Channel in which we have one agenda and all of us try to Prove that " why we should do that"

Like my First Agenda is " Select and support an INDIA Pacer who bowls between 135K to 155K and around 137K average Speed with the NEW BALL (ignoring Slow balls intentionally bowled)"

& " dont select a Pacer who is skilled but bowls @ 130 K and between 120 to 136K "

i will not give the reasons here as we all know know what i would be talking about.

My request is we conduct a Video call in which all of us come on video or just one of us comes on Video and asks the other guy about this agenda and we create a effective video where we advise selectors without naming any selector to consider our point.

Post this all of us share it on our facebook and other social media channels ( insta, twitter) 

what do you guys think?

Until yoy can get rid of the antiquated old fashioned mentality of fans like Adamant and putrevus which is pervasive amongst Indian public, nothing will change. 

Edited by wazza
19 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

what do you guys think?

Great thought..I am no expert but atleast could support with views and shares..

On 8/27/2023 at 5:35 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

Who among the experts would like to volunteer along with me. if we are 3 to 4 , we can make a good video and then kind of make the video viral.

Creating a video is not an issue but making the video become viral

I can. Let me know if you have any further details about it. 

On 8/26/2023 at 2:39 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

what do you guys think?

I am no expert, just an avid fan of fast bowling, but will be happy to contribute.

9 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

I am no expert, just an avid fan of fast bowling, but will be happy to contribute.

i would prefer a group of 4 to 5 as if we create a channel- we need a team of us who would make the channel popular.

we want 1 Lakh viewers in the first 15 days and that can happen only if 5 to 6 of us promote it heavily.

if it becomes popular , we can do a next program....only point we should have our content ready and we speak it with conviction. 

see siraj has come up bcos he had Pace, there were so many trundlers who came around Siraj but none of them could stay put. now Siraj has a BAG of tricks also, he can bowl 145K and is also a cunning bowler with tricks.

that's the point once a bowler gets some security and support, he will learn tricks too. 

See BOOM ..he is pacy and has slower balls too....his slower balls succeed bcos of his faster balls.

18 hours ago, wazza said:

I can. Let me know if you have any further details about it. 

Sure ,lets figure out the volunteers and then I can organise a cell phone CON CALL or should we connect on MS Teams.

we can probably have a teams meeting and we record the team meeting and then Upload it on Youtube and then Promote it.

12 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Go ahead @vishalvirsingh. Let me know if any support is required. We can provide all type of support, just need volunteers.

Arrey Yaar, jab mai Bihar gaya tha and recorded that fast bowler, tabhi bhi tumhe support karna tha :no:

@vishalvirsingh I am a branding and advertising guy. I will help you with optimizing the channel and getting most traction. It is not as easy as you think it is. Ill help you with it.

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Arrey Yaar, jab mai Bihar gaya tha and recorded that fast bowler, tabhi bhi tumhe support karna tha :no:

@vishalvirsingh I am a branding and advertising guy. I will help you with optimizing the channel and getting most traction. It is not as easy as you think it is. Ill help you with it.

Tab hamari khud ki zindagi manjhdhar me latak rahi thi.

On 8/29/2023 at 1:55 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

@rkt.india already has a youtube channel, Cricket Ownly is it's name.

And how serious are you guys about doing this? Team ICF can give you'll a platform provided you guys are serious.

YES I am definitely serious.my partners who will speak up, volunteer here  - if they have MS Teams on their Laptop we can do it immediately else there are other software too.

i am confident to create this