Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

On 1/7/2017 at 7:55 AM, sarchasm said:

Funniest thing about today's comic collapse was that Younis has earned himself another year to screw Pakistan over.

I wish Misbah had scored a 50 or a 100 as well so he could be with the team for another couple of years

Edited by Ultimate_Game
On 1/2/2017 at 8:51 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

Give it up for padosis again! Not satisfied with imploding within 50 overs on a patta last Test, they went one better - this time with the ball. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "fearsome" "phaast" "best bowling attack in the world" featuring Wahab "Malcolm" Riaz, Mohammad "ATG" Amir and Yasir "Better than Ashwin" Shah who have managed to concede a 100 to a batsman in the first session of a Test :hatsoff::cantstop:

UG you utter legend, thats gonna stick.

26 minutes ago, kira said:

Let's laugh at our padosi's ranking :laugh:

Rankings:-

T20 - 7th

Odis- 8th

Test- 6th 

Lol Pakistan is officially the new west indies, congrats to our padosi bros @Asim :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

On a side note, isn't 786 a sacred number in Islam, good job pakistan :phehe:

These ranking systems are massively flawed, ask Ian Chappell

Rankings are not a good reflection of teams anyway.  

And to be honest, I think greenbros team did better than I thought they would down under.  Sure they got blanked in all tests, lost one in 3.5 days after getting a purple unicorn double century, etc etc.  But not trash-talking, I thought they would do a lot worse than what they have.  Managed to win one ODI too.  That's great for a team of their calibre.    

And historically, pyss-poor teams usually get better after playing a good amount of cricket against a quality opponent.  Just by watching a better team go about their business, its impossible not to pick up a few things that you can do better.  Look at the West Indies - they got bossed at home by India at home - but came within 50 runs of beating Pakistan in a test series in UAE.