Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

My heartiest congratulations to padosis on an extremely successful tour of Australia. Finally padosis were able to win one game in Aus across all formats over 15 years and break their duck! Respect!!! :hatsoff:

I always disagreed with padosis when they said Pak is the true no. 1 team in the world and they have the beastliest, phaastest and most ferocious bowling paawarhouse in the world. But this stellar performance in NZ & Aus by winning one game won me over :hail:

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

If we played again, results would be different as we have a better captain now.

I don't think it would be different, our odi team and T20 teams are not good. They had great contributions from top three then but starting with Dhoni every one else stunk except one match which we won.

2 hours ago, Sidhoni said:

Is he even captain apart from going out to toss lol

ac7da114f8c489a26ed5a9e7160af881.jpg

How does that make him better? so he is dominating proceedings even when it is someone else's leadership?

I don't think Kohli is asking him for advice every other ball.

This proxy-captaincy is even worse than him being the actual captain.

How does that make him better? so he is dominating proceedings even when it is someone else's leadership?

I don't think Kohli is asking him for advice every other ball.

This proxy-captaincy is even worse than him being the actual captain.

Kohli is clueless when bowlers get phainta. Dhoni has experience with such bowling. Dhoni himself mentioned they share a relationship where Kohli doesn't have to feel obligated to take his advice and can reject everything. Dhoni is playing the role of a mentor so it is obvious he helps out Kohli.

6 minutes ago, kira said:

What did you say? Sorry can't hear you at the top here, it is very lonely at the NO. 1 rank here, pehle apna level badhao aur IQbhi:giggle:

Pehlay to hansne de mujhay.

Let's laugh at padosis. Bang Brosare also welcomed to join

Edited by Autonomous