We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

12 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

Doing namaz may be not but to say that on a TV channel that it was THE moment of the match for him is offensive to Hindus. It's like Sachin Tndulkar saying that doing aarti in front of Muslims was the moment of 2003 WC match. 

You don't get offended by stupidity. You rather laugh at it and move on with your life. Ofcourse only until that "stupidity" doesn't involve racism/hate speech or derogatory remarks towards a group.

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

You don't get offended by stupidity. You rather laugh at it and move on with your life. Ofcourse only until that "stupidity" doesn't involve racism/hate speech or derogatory remarks towards a group.

I am just asking for his ban in our country. Its a simple.ask. there is a reason why MF Hussain and Zakir Naik are banned in India.

Edited by TrueAllRounder
7 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

Since  a Pakistan was born on the premise that Muslims cannot stay with Hindus like you

Who said, that muslims cannot stay with hindus.

Who cares what Pakistan govt or Pakistani think about hindus or India.

I care about what India thinks about them and we have more muslims in India than them.

Edited by putrevus
1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Who said, that muslims cannot stay with hindus.

Who cares what Pakistan govt or Pakistani think about hindus or India.

I care about what India thinks about them and we have more muslims in India than them.

The premise of Pakistan says Muslims cannot stay with Hindus. You can check with them or read some history. Enjoy your ganga jamuni tehzeeb. Good luck 

Even if we do aarti/puja or chant JSR after thumping Pak, I am sure Pakistanis will be ok, at least most Pakistanis. But 100% sure all libbus, opposition parties, HR activists, Dravidians, commies etc. will block another session of Parliament, Rana and co. will cry in western media that this world cup is like Hitler's 1936 Olympics and how NATO should invade India.

10000 times I will repeat (as did @raki05 in the other thread), our enemy lies within, Pak is 1% of our problem. Fix that first...ok Waqar said something bad, but Udayanidhi Stalin said something 10x worse and kept repeating it, aided by I.N.D.I.A alliance. Why can't we ban that son of an alleged rapist (yes MK Stalin faced that charge around emergency period) from contesting elections in India? Who is the threat, Waqar who will come here once in 10 years or Stalin Jr. who will probably become next CM of a state? Who hurts us more? Bazid Khan with the kufr toot gaya remark or Mamata Banerjee who actually carries out her threats?

Edited by Gollum

Before directing anger at Waqar, why don't we fix traitor Shashank Manohar? That fatso has been screwing us for 20 years now, from Nagpur 2004 till his stunts in ICC, dunno his current status. How come he is forgotten now? You put Waqar and Snake Manohar before me, I won't do anything to Waqar but spit on Snake's face, only one of them is loyal to his country. 

10 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

I am just asking for his ban in our country. Its a simple.ask. there is a reason why MF Hussain and Zakir Naik are banned in India.

MF Hussain drew derogatory pictures of Hindu gods, goddesses, deities with an intention to provoke, and cause communal disharmony. Still not banned by GOI, just lot of protests and lawsuits, he voluntarily left India and took Qatar citizenship. 

Zakir Naik is involved in terrorism and not just in India. Also his illegal conversion racket, money laundering etc. He isn't banned (though his media group, inflammatory content etc. are probably banned), we want him to face law here but some countries aren't extraditing criminals, terrorists etc to India. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Even if we do aarti/puja or chant JSR after thumping Pak, I am sure Pakistanis will be ok, at least most Pakistanis. But 100% sure all libbus, opposition parties, HR activists, Dravidians, commies etc. will block another session of Parliament, Rana and co. will cry in western media that this world cup is like Hitler's 1936 Olympics and how NATO should invade India.

10000 times I will repeat (as did @raki05 in the other thread), our enemy lies within, Pak is 1% of our problem. Fix that first...ok Waqar said something bad, but Udayanidhi Stalin said something 10x worse and kept repeating it, aided by I.N.D.I.A alliance. Why can't we ban that son of an alleged rapist (yes MK Stalin faced that charge around emergency period) from contesting elections in India? Who is the threat, Waqar who will come here once in 10 years or Stalin Jr. who will probably become next CM of a state? Who hurts us more? Bazid Khan with the kufr toot gaya remark or Mamata Banerjee who actually carries out her threats?

You cannot blame the 'other side' for lacking clarity and speaking their mind just because most of us take refuge in wolly headed idealism and stick our heads in the sand. You'd think we'd learn a thing or two from our own history at least but it seems like some myths die harder than others because of how much has been invested in them and some lies are just easier to live with by now. 

20 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

The premise of Pakistan says Muslims cannot stay with Hindus. You can check with them or read some history. Enjoy your ganga jamuni tehzeeb. Good luck 

I have enjoyed my life so far by accepting every religion.Sarve jana sukhino bhavantu is what I understand and I want my India to be.

India has bigger problems than trying to make Pakistan look bad, they are insignificant. India has bigger fish to fry.

32 minutes ago, Gollum said:

MF Hussain drew derogatory pictures of Hindu gods, goddesses, deities with an intention to provoke, and cause communal disharmony. Still not banned by GOI, just lot of protests and lawsuits, he voluntarily left India and took Qatar citizenship. 

Zakir Naik is involved in terrorism and not just in India. Also his illegal conversion racket, money laundering etc. He isn't banned (though his media group, inflammatory content etc. are probably banned), we want him to face law here but some countries aren't extraditing criminals, terrorists etc to India. 

There is a difference between right and privilege. Indians have rights non Indians entering India is privilege. 

If you look at it in different way, these beggars like rameez raza and waqar have no effing shame. Before his role in pcb raza was a c sucker to commentate in ipl and indian matches. Then when he became head of pcb, he talked mad **** about india. Now puss and beggar is back to our land for $$. Thats a win for us i think!!!

37 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If you look at it in different way, these beggars like rameez raza and waqar have no effing shame. Before his role in pcb raza was a c sucker to commentate in ipl and indian matches. Then when he became head of pcb, he talked mad **** about india. Now puss and beggar is back to our land for $$. Thats a win for us i think!!!

Its not a win for us - he is earning money out of India and taking it to Pakistan - while contributing nothing to India - just polluting it with his presence.

They should be treated as untouchables. total pariahs.

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

Its not a win for us - he is earning money out of India and taking it to Pakistan - while contributing nothing to India - just polluting it with his presence.

Its peanuts compared to what PCB is making via ICC & Indian money.  Their home games are getting broadcasted in India as well. 

Unless we completely shut off Pakistan at ICC or they Cease to exist when it comes to cricket...  All this alienation talk is unfeasible. 

3 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

let them come, they even indian commentators are cussing their entire generations in their minds. And indian public looks at them like flies. 

$$$ made him forget pride for pukistan

3 hours ago, Norman said:

I will ask this again.... how is it offensive? Is "doing Namaz" an act of provocation against Hinduism or Hindus? If Waqar thinks that's a great deal for him , then just laugh at his stupidity and move on. 

What's the point of getting offended by such a trivial statement?

At the very least it's a highly unprofessional statement especially when you consider the fact that he is a commentator in many parts of the World .

No commentator from any other country indulges in stuff like that . Not in this day and age.

It may have been a Freudian slip by Waqar but it should have been a bigger issue than it was made out to be. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Before directing anger at Waqar, why don't we fix traitor Shashank Manohar? That fatso has been screwing us for 20 years now, from Nagpur 2004 till his stunts in ICC, dunno his current status. How come he is forgotten now? You put Waqar and Snake Manohar before me, I won't do anything to Waqar but spit on Snake's face, only one of them is loyal to his country. 

Agree 100 %. He is a traitor - but he is a lapdog of Pawar and he did what he did on Sharad Pawar’s instructions. 

The story you are bringing up doesn’t speak highly of Ganguly either. Yes Shashank traitor deliberately disadvantaged India and wanted India to lose. 

But how cowardly was it for Ganguly to get injured after seeing the pitch and chicken out of the match ? Each and every person in the dressing room knows he faked injury when Manohar gave him a pitch to suit Aussies.