SMAT - 2023 Edition

Saw Riyan Parag batting vs Bengal today..another quick 50..looked very comfortable and calm..facing the likes of Akashdeep,Ishan Porel,Mukesh Koomar and Shahbaz...what a quick batspeed and powerful wrists to clear boundaries with ease..

more than the hitting I liked the confidence and calmness...

I would like to see how much maturity he has developed and translates it to the IPL...he is very young..and hope he is more focussed to his game now..

anyone saw Mohsin Khan's bolwing today..what pace was he bowling..and was he getting any extra bounce..

Edited by Need4Speed
7 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Sameer Rizvi is a powerful striker..his bat speed is quite fast.

However his short ball game looks woefully poor..is getting in awkward positions even while playing 121-122 k deliveries.

I heard his name during the U19s too..couldnt make the cut..he wont go anywhere if he cant play even 120ks comfortably..

1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

Saw Riyan Parag batting vs Bengal today..another quick 50..looked very comfortable and calm..facing the likes of Akashdeep,Ishan Porel,Mukesh Koomar and Shahbaz...what a quick batspeed and powerful wrists to clear boundaries with ease..

more than the hitting I liked the confidence and calmness...

I would like to see how much maturity he has developed and translates it to the IPL...he is very young..and hope he is more focussed to his game now..

anyone saw Mohsin Khan's bolwing today..what pace was he bowling..and was he getting any extra bounce..

Saw highlights, he is getting that awkward bounce.

Pace wise he was 128-134..not looking fast, not trying to bowl fast either. I don't think he can generate effortless pace. Looks like a lazy fellow, has a pot round family pack even at this age.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Saw highlights, he is getting that awkward bounce.

Pace wise he was 128-134..not looking fast, not trying to bowl fast either. I don't think he can generate effortless pace. Looks like a lazy fellow, has a pot round family pack even at this age.

his IPL franchise will make him work..haha

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

You don't know impact player rule?

No, but read about it and it does not make any sense. If a bowler has bowled 2 overs, and the substituted bowler can bowl remaining 2 overs, same with the batting a substituted batsman can replace someone who is not out, you can call it a substitute, this is just adding another player. They are playing with 12 not 11 players.

Edited by Teengunalagaan
17 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Final today

Baroda vs Punjab

Abhimanyu Singh from Baroda nice seam bowling prospect

Abhishek Sharma from Punjab another high potential spin AR

Need to watch out for these two guys

@express bowling

@Mosher

Thanks for the heads up. Game starts at 4.30 today. Haven't seen Abhimanyu bowl will watch it today. Abhishek is a good batsman ar. Pleasing to watch him bat. Picks up length quickly and hits some good pulls and cuts.